Vault #24

Alabama Woody
Tiny Elephant

Re: Vault #24

Post by Alabama Woody »

elduderino wrote:
Alabama Woody wrote:Man it was so much fun fucking with Eldude

I mean the only time he post is trying to get a "rise" out of someone.

Reverse psychology at its finest.

Sorry Kaber. I can be a wimp sometimes. But I try to refrain from calling people that ...... I usually call them a p _ ssy

Carry on
one of these days, while sober, you should actually read some of the stuff you post out here. and you usually call them a pussy, or comment on wiener size? or both?

anyway. hope your package shows up soon and intact.
I never fire the first shot, never. Ever.

I do appreciate your well wishes for my Vault 24 and I see you have some "regular" ole post today. Like just normal conversing,
That's great !
Forget what you see
And what you thought was true
It's not really me
Speaking to you

Brendan Benson

"Rock and Roll mother fuckers do you speak it?"
hawke000

"B2F1" Pug/Woody
IamFrank007
Little Acorn

Post by IamFrank007 »

Is TMR done shipping? My tracking# only shows a label was made on June25th. No updates.
Frank is a funkasaurus rex......................
higherlimits
Little People

Post by higherlimits »

Kaber wrote:Ordered back in April only just got here
:lol:
Alabama Woody
Tiny Elephant

Post by Alabama Woody »

IamFrank007 wrote:Is TMR done shipping? My tracking# only shows a label was made on June25th. No updates.
They may be through shipping but some of the packages are still traveling. Yours is probably in South America:-)
Forget what you see
And what you thought was true
It's not really me
Speaking to you

Brendan Benson

"Rock and Roll mother fuckers do you speak it?"
hawke000

"B2F1" Pug/Woody
achouza
Little Ghost

Post by achouza »

IamFrank007 wrote:Is TMR done shipping? My tracking# only shows a label was made on June25th. No updates.

same here, I am guessing they are still sending out
<<<< Ahuevooo! >>>>
Sarava
Little Bird

Post by Sarava »

I'm frustrated that they didn't include an MP3 download with this. Trying to copy it with audacity now, but I'm getting some background noise in the beginning that cleaning my needle and record doesn't seem to clear up. I love listening to the LP, but I also want to listen to my music in the car or at work too.
achouza
Little Ghost

Post by achouza »

Sarava wrote:I'm frustrated that they didn't include an MP3 download with this. Trying to copy it with audacity now, but I'm getting some background noise in the beginning that cleaning my needle and record doesn't seem to clear up. I love listening to the LP, but I also want to listen to my music in the car or at work too.
Vault never includes mp3, bit of a sore spot for some. Also, in no way am I suggesting that you look for all the vault mp3s on torrents...
<<<< Ahuevooo! >>>>
Datch
Little Acorn

Post by Datch »

Want to add that the background noise on the first few songs is something everybody has.
I got told its because they got it from the original tapes again. But I dunno.
“More people know a fragment of his music than know his name.”
DoctorTran37
Little Cream Soda

Post by DoctorTran37 »

achouza wrote:
Sarava wrote:I'm frustrated that they didn't include an MP3 download with this. Trying to copy it with audacity now, but I'm getting some background noise in the beginning that cleaning my needle and record doesn't seem to clear up. I love listening to the LP, but I also want to listen to my music in the car or at work too.
Vault never includes mp3, bit of a sore spot for some. Also, in no way am I suggesting that you look for all the vault mp3s on torrents...
I'm mostly cross about it because there doesn't appear to be any other way to legally (Or even illegally) that you can download this album.
love_islander
Little People

Post by love_islander »

I've finally got my hands on mine. I'd never gotten around to listening to this album but I don't mind it. I probably wouldn't have gone out of my way to buy it, but I'm happy with it.
Sarava
Little Bird

Post by Sarava »

Thanks for the heads up. Surprised they would release this album with the noise at the beginning of each side. Especially since they essentially charged $60 for a single lp and a few added trinkets.
woodisgood
Little Ghost

Post by woodisgood »

Datch wrote:Want to add that the background noise on the first few songs is something everybody has.
I got told its because they got it from the original tapes again. But I dunno.
I don't know what to tell y'all, but I'm listening through for the second time as I write this, and not only is there zero static on my copy but it's bloody dead quiet noisewise. This sounds really good on my Music Hall MMF 5.1. I'm impressed—might have to A/B with the OG version tonight.

Reminded of how truly special—and GOOD—this album is.
"I'd wish you happiness, but I know it'd be detrimental to your art."
littleacorn
Little Ghost

Post by littleacorn »

Sarava wrote:Thanks for the heads up. Surprised they would release this album with the noise at the beginning of each side. Especially since they essentially charged $60 for a single lp and a few added trinkets.
And exclusive online content and tidal discount and TMR webstore discount...
"Jack White shreds like a man who met the devil at the crossroads and punched him in the nuts"
Kali Durga
Tiny Elephant

Post by Kali Durga »

Sarava wrote:Thanks for the heads up. Surprised they would release this album with the noise at the beginning of each side. Especially since they essentially charged $60 for a single lp and a few added trinkets.
YMBNH.
"And the message is clear: if we want Jack White as our hero, he will entertain, but not pander. We have to accept all his flaws, whims, caprices and manias as a critical, sometimes uncomfortable, part of the contract."
dreamover
Little Acorn

Post by dreamover »

did everyone notice the regular black vinyl van lear rose is back in stock at TMR?
<Jack White> alright i'm out to feed my cats
=====================================
http://bit.ly/dreamovertl <--- my vinyl list
http://www.dreamoverrecords.com