Vault #22

Datch
Little Acorn

Re: Vault #22

Post by Datch »

thekaiser wrote:Anyone else still not have theirs? Though I have a sinking feeling mine was stolen off my porch while I was out of town for the weekend, even with a friend checking on it.
I read a girl on Facebook had the same problem that her package was stolen from the front porch. She wrote to TMR and she got a mail back from them saying they were sorry that happened. Who in their right minds would steal.

Anyways they are sending a new package to her. So if you haven't contacted TMR yet. DO!
“More people know a fragment of his music than know his name.”
Melon
Little Ghost

Post by Melon »

Just got a note from TMR: bit of a delay on sending out any vault packs they missed in the initial run. Waiting for a new shipment of the telescoping boxes

So if you're waiting on replacement this could be why there is a delay. 2 weeks out.
houses are full of things that gather dust
Stl_ben
Tiny Elephant

Post by Stl_ben »

When/if they put up extra copies on the vault store...do you think they will still sell the pieces separately or just full boxes? Since it is all packaged together.
<Quizze> @STL_Ben youre a soulless consumer
http://www.dailyvinyl.net
runofthemill
Little Ghost

Post by runofthemill »

Separate. Funnier that way.
Coma16
Little Cream Soda

Post by Coma16 »

I find the whole 'left on the front door' a little weird. Doesn't someone need to sign for the package or else they leave a note to pick it up at the post office?
MichaelRox
Little Cream Soda

Post by MichaelRox »

thekaiser wrote:
Melon wrote:
thekaiser wrote:
MichaelRox wrote:I don't know anything about the seller but I saw this on Etsy for sale while searching TMR stuff. Says 1 available. https://www.etsy.com/listing/217559853/ ... e_active_2 Ready. Go!
I'm not entirely sure what you are saying. If you're implying this person is selling my package I highly doubt that based on other things in their store. If you're saying I should drop $70 to purchase something I already paid for and haven't received then that is out of the question at the moment.
doodle you aren't the only person on the internet.
You mean, there are other people on here too? I'm not just having discussions with myself under different usernames and coding all these websites myself? Thank you so much for enlightening me.

I realize that the post with that link was probably meant for others, but the timing of it within the posts I was making and reading led me to assume maybe something was being implied about my scenario? So I replied on the thought maybe it was directed towards me and if not, no harm no foul. I didn't realize reading an extra post would ruin this thread for others. My (not-at-all) sincere apologies.

Yeah it was for anyone who needed it. I didn't even see your post when I posted mine.
My avatar photo was taken by Jo McCaughey of me and my wife using my Hasselblad 501C.
Stl_ben
Tiny Elephant

Post by Stl_ben »

Coma16 wrote:I find the whole 'left on the front door' a little weird. Doesn't someone need to sign for the package or else they leave a note to pick it up at the post office?
Nope. Not unless they send it signature required which costs extra.
<Quizze> @STL_Ben youre a soulless consumer
http://www.dailyvinyl.net
jramsufan
Little Bird

Post by jramsufan »

I called earlier in the week and left a voicemail about not receiving mine yet. I hadn't gotten a shipping confirmation, tracking info or anything yet. They sent me an email this morning saying it would be to me soon. They also called me a little bit ago saying it would be shipped out this afternoon.
Melon
Little Ghost

Post by Melon »

anybody need extras from this package hit me up. got an extra copy in trade but i think my shelf can't hold a whole second copy. thinking about just keeping doubles of the LP's...
houses are full of things that gather dust
koala
Little Acorn

Post by koala »

Coma16 wrote:
koala wrote:I haven't received my package either.
It's been a month since it was shipped. Tracking hasn't updated since more than 2 weeks.
TMR won't reply to my email.
I tried to contact USPS but their helpline doesn't work.
What am I supposed to do?
Send Third Man the USPS link and then follow up with a call. There must be some sort of process that they need to go through with USPS to determine if the package is lost or not.

My first shipping notification was December 30th. It usually goes to Miami and then the Canadian border but this time it went from Nashville and it just departed NJ. Hopefully I'll have it by Tuesday!
I had sent them links to both USPS and local tracking with all explanations but I guess they're working on damage replacements first.
Finally just got an update on tracking that it was processed at the head post office.
Apparently, it took them 2 and a half weeks to sort it :problem:
Coma16
Little Cream Soda

Post by Coma16 »

My package was just delivered! I can't wait to get home after work :D
littlecreamsoda3
Little Bird

Post by littlecreamsoda3 »

Is there a place discussing the actual content of the package? I finally watched the DVD last night. I wanted to see if others were talking about the main things that caught my attention.
Kali Durga
Tiny Elephant

Post by Kali Durga »

littlecreamsoda3 wrote:Is there a place discussing the actual content of the package? I finally watched the DVD last night. I wanted to see if others were talking about the main things that caught my attention.
I'd love to talk about the content with you. If no one else wants to do it here, feel free to pm me.
"And the message is clear: if we want Jack White as our hero, he will entertain, but not pander. We have to accept all his flaws, whims, caprices and manias as a critical, sometimes uncomfortable, part of the contract."
HammerOfTheGods
Little Cream Soda

Post by HammerOfTheGods »

littlecreamsoda3 wrote:Is there a place discussing the actual content of the package? I finally watched the DVD last night. I wanted to see if others were talking about the main things that caught my attention.
What caught your attention? I've watched the DVD twice now, and I absolutely love it! The whole package is fantastic! I just framed one of the prints that came with it. I framed the one with Jack, Ikey, and the bass player (his name has escaped my mind somehow). I'll frame the rest soon.
I play dumb like Columbo, and get my feelings hurt and move to New York like I'm Dumbo
Coma16
Little Cream Soda

Post by Coma16 »

What a great package! Worth the wait too. This is the first time that the LPs arrived in flawless state so that makes me happy. I've listed to the 3 records and they sound great. Not sure when I'll have time for the DVD though.

Question, you do guys (and gals) keep the records in those flimsy white sleeves or did you transfer them into the better quality coloured sleeves?