Vault #22

Thinkfirst
Little Bird

Re: Vault #22

Post by Thinkfirst »

What was on the USB? An MP3 version of the show?
Kali Durga
Tiny Elephant

Post by Kali Durga »

Thinkfirst wrote:What was on the USB? An MP3 version of the show?
No music on the usb.
"And the message is clear: if we want Jack White as our hero, he will entertain, but not pander. We have to accept all his flaws, whims, caprices and manias as a critical, sometimes uncomfortable, part of the contract."
circecoen
Little Bird

Post by circecoen »

copter76 wrote:anyone in spain pay for custom fees?
Not this time, no. It took a good week to go through clearance, though.
thekaiser
Little Bird

Post by thekaiser »

Anyone else still not have theirs? Though I have a sinking feeling mine was stolen off my porch while I was out of town for the weekend, even with a friend checking on it.
runofthemill
Little Ghost

Post by runofthemill »

thekaiser wrote:Anyone else still not have theirs? Though I have a sinking feeling mine was stolen off my porch while I was out of town for the weekend, even with a friend checking on it.
Where do you live?
thekaiser
Little Bird

Post by thekaiser »

runofthemill wrote:
thekaiser wrote:Anyone else still not have theirs? Though I have a sinking feeling mine was stolen off my porch while I was out of town for the weekend, even with a friend checking on it.
Where do you live?
California. USPS tracking said it was delivered. My friend and lack of vault package disagree.
PugFaceRex
Little Ghost

Post by PugFaceRex »

thekaiser wrote:
runofthemill wrote:
Where do you live?
California. USPS tracking said it was delivered. My friend and lack of vault package disagree.
your friend stole it.
<BluefordT> jey pals i am,we is,fuckeres rerred up
<BluefordT> jhdb
-------------------------------------------------------
<Quizze> i didnt like pug asking jack if he would eat himself as a hot dog.... off color
thekaiser
Little Bird

Post by thekaiser »

PugFaceRex wrote:
thekaiser wrote:
runofthemill wrote:
Where do you live?
your friend stole it.
Unlikely. My friend is a coworker who doesn't have a turntable, doesn't listen to JW, and isn't one for playing pranks. If she didn't get to checking the porch until the next morning (likely) it would not surprise me to learn someone else took it off my porch.
MichaelRox
Little Cream Soda

Post by MichaelRox »

I don't know anything about the seller but I saw this on Etsy for sale while searching TMR stuff. Says 1 available. https://www.etsy.com/listing/217559853/ ... e_active_2 Ready. Go!
My avatar photo was taken by Jo McCaughey of me and my wife using my Hasselblad 501C.
thekaiser
Little Bird

Post by thekaiser »

MichaelRox wrote:I don't know anything about the seller but I saw this on Etsy for sale while searching TMR stuff. Says 1 available. https://www.etsy.com/listing/217559853/ ... e_active_2 Ready. Go!
I'm not entirely sure what you are saying. If you're implying this person is selling my package I highly doubt that based on other things in their store. If you're saying I should drop $70 to purchase something I already paid for and haven't received then that is out of the question at the moment.
Thinkfirst
Little Bird

Post by Thinkfirst »

MichaelRox wrote:I don't know anything about the seller but I saw this on Etsy for sale while searching TMR stuff. Says 1 available. https://www.etsy.com/listing/217559853/ ... e_active_2 Ready. Go!
ORDERED! Thanks for the heads up!
Melon
Little Ghost

Post by Melon »

thekaiser wrote:
I'm not entirely sure what you are saying. If you're implying this person is selling my package I highly doubt that based on other things in their store. If you're saying I should drop $70 to purchase something I already paid for and haven't received then that is out of the question at the moment.
doodle you aren't the only person on the internet.
houses are full of things that gather dust
thekaiser
Little Bird

Post by thekaiser »

Melon wrote:
thekaiser wrote:
doodle you aren't the only person on the internet.
You mean, there are other people on here too? I'm not just having discussions with myself under different usernames and coding all these websites myself? Thank you so much for enlightening me.

I realize that the post with that link was probably meant for others, but the timing of it within the posts I was making and reading led me to assume maybe something was being implied about my scenario? So I replied on the thought maybe it was directed towards me and if not, no harm no foul. I didn't realize reading an extra post would ruin this thread for others. My (not-at-all) sincere apologies.
koala
Little Acorn

Post by koala »

I haven't received my package either.
It's been a month since it was shipped. Tracking hasn't updated since more than 2 weeks.
TMR won't reply to my email.
I tried to contact USPS but their helpline doesn't work.
What am I supposed to do?
Coma16
Little Cream Soda

Post by Coma16 »

koala wrote:I haven't received my package either.
It's been a month since it was shipped. Tracking hasn't updated since more than 2 weeks.
TMR won't reply to my email.
I tried to contact USPS but their helpline doesn't work.
What am I supposed to do?
Send Third Man the USPS link and then follow up with a call. There must be some sort of process that they need to go through with USPS to determine if the package is lost or not.

My first shipping notification was December 30th. It usually goes to Miami and then the Canadian border but this time it went from Nashville and it just departed NJ. Hopefully I'll have it by Tuesday!