Which VPs do you own and which is your fav?

Coma16
Little Cream Soda

Re: Which VPs do you own and which is your fav?

Post by Coma16 »

I think the upcoming VP-22 has the potential of becoming my favourite (which is currently VP-14).
chaptertwentyone
Little People

Post by chaptertwentyone »

Coma16 wrote:I think the upcoming VP-22 has the potential of becoming my favourite (which is currently VP-14).
+3
“I’M GONNA KILL MY BROTHER JACK
I’M GONNA KILL MY BROTHER JACK
I’M GONNA STAB HIM RIGHT IN THE BACK
PUT HIM IN THIS HOLE
AND HE’LL NEVER COME BACK
‘MEMBER THAT?”
straightedge
Little Bird

Post by straightedge »

hi to all, here's my first post - i just decided to join.

my favourite packages so far are #14 and #22. however i love all of them incl.singles compilations.

i'm still missing #1, #2, #5, #8 and #18.
destijl
Little Acorn

Post by destijl »

crimpies wrote:Re: the Singles comps - in 2009-11 it still seemed feasible to many people to obtain every TMR release so people already had the content, making the Singles comps redundant especially when they ended up incomplete (missing Green series on the third edition). What's Vaulty anyway about a record released three months ago and still in print? Glad to see the Singles comps go!

/rant
I loved the singles comps. Maybe not as Vault packages but as general releases. They should have carried these on but as general label releases. I've been in since Vault #1 and at the time it was not just JayDub that I was signing up to but his new label.
•<Jack White> we also want to come up with vault packages you don't like, a streaming service to make rich people richer, a t shirt
too big for you, and a bunch of shit you don't want but we're hold ing a gun to your head to purchase.
Quexzea
Little Bird

Post by Quexzea »

I have 8-12, I skipped 13, and then have 14-23. My favs are #8 and #18 - sorry I had to pick two! I enjoy all of the ones I have though Both JW releases are amazing. I did think #19 the '45 box set only was kind of lame and not the best value. Since it's WS I'll keep it for the collection. 8-)
arewhyehen
Little Bird Flipper

Post by arewhyehen »

Have them all..still give the same answer every time..vault 17 for Willie's birthday. To me it's just the most unique. Sure the live albums are cool but I've never been to any of the shows they have released so it doesn't mean much to me. The packaging on the past two vaults are by far the best..with this last WS one just being beyond any other, but the music on vault 17 is just so damn cool with so many incredible artists. That LP has been spun probably more than all the other vault LPs combined, here at my house.
Lolmann
Little Bird

Post by Lolmann »

I have all from #18 on. My favorites are the last botch packages. Very good live shows and the boxes just look great :)