Vault #21

scoliosispony
Little Acorn

Re: Vault #21

Post by scoliosispony »

Anyone else noticed the misspelled Cannon as "Canon" inside the jacket? It's spelled right on the right side but not the left since it's on both records. They got it right on all the labels though.
Last edited by scoliosispony on Tue Oct 28, 2014 2:38 am, edited 1 time in total.
i won't let love disrupt, corrupt, or interrupt me anymore...

teakay
Little Acorn

Post by teakay »

T in Illinois.
chrishcubs
Little Bird

Post by chrishcubs »

I cancelled the subscription before the deadline so maybe I was deleted from the list. Should I will wait until the boards say that the all packages have been sent before sending an email to Cam to see if I was taken off the list?

Thanks for the help!
trickster
Greek Mod

Post by trickster »

chrishcubs wrote:I cancelled the subscription before the deadline so maybe I was deleted from the list. Should I will wait until the boards say that the all packages have been sent before sending an email to Cam to see if I was taken off the list?

Thanks for the help!
I would email him now
Please check my TMR pin/button ISO viewtopic.php?f=18&t=11426
PugFaceRex
Little Ghost

Post by PugFaceRex »

chrishcubs wrote:I cancelled the subscription before the deadline so maybe I was deleted from the list. Should I will wait until the boards say that the all packages have been sent before sending an email to Cam to see if I was taken off the list?

Thanks for the help!
I had accidently cancelled my membership during the Lazaretto Vault package and re-subbed the same quarter. I got one of my packages on time but the other (I assumed the cancelled account) arrived a lot later, possibly after all the current subs. But I'm not sure if this is a thing or an anomaly.
<BluefordT> jey pals i am,we is,fuckeres rerred up
<BluefordT> jhdb
-------------------------------------------------------
<Quizze> i didnt like pug asking jack if he would eat himself as a hot dog.... off color
Melon
Little Ghost

Post by Melon »

anyone know if they are done shipping these out yet? gotta email them about that missing package
houses are full of things that gather dust
arewhyehen
Little Bird Flipper

Post by arewhyehen »

Melon wrote:anyone know if they are done shipping these out yet? gotta email them about that missing package
I would assume not...

They sent both mine and my girlfriends to the wrong address. They emailed my girlfriend to let her know hers had been returned to them.. We emailed them well in advance, so I am not sure why they didn't slap a new address on it and ship it back out. They took the time to write us an email but haven't responded to the one we sent..

I also refuse to pay for shipping again for their fuck up...I think $80 Canadian is enough..
arewhyehen
Little Bird Flipper

Post by arewhyehen »

PugFaceRex wrote:

Thanks for the help!
I had accidently cancelled my membership during the Lazaretto Vault package and re-subbed the same quarter. I got one of my packages on time but the other (I assumed the cancelled account) arrived a lot later, possibly after all the current subs. But I'm not sure if this is a thing or an anomaly.
Almost any time I have two separate subscriptions active, they forget to send out the second package. I use the term almost lightly, because it may actually be every time... I usually contact them and they see in their system that there should have been two sent, but for "some reason" it was never shipped. It may be a glitch in their system..who knows? But that may be why one came a lot later than the other..they may be checking for this now and noticed there were a bunch not sent out..
rsimms3
Tiny Elephant

Post by rsimms3 »

So, digital sales for the Dead Weather tracks start tomorrow. Does everyone have their physical copies ahead of the digital on-sale as outlined in the announcement?
"The chairs are too nice, the chandeliers are too beautiful, and the popcorn is too buttery." - Jack White
"What if my problem wasn't that I don't understand people but that I don't like them?" - Louis Bloom
Melon
Little Ghost

Post by Melon »

well i emailed them. got an automatic response that they would be reviewing it.
DoctorTran37
Little Cream Soda

Post by DoctorTran37 »

PugFaceRex wrote:

Thanks for the help!
I had done the same thing only not accidentally. I forgot I was subbed and got charged. Not unhappy about it but, just an inconvenience because I was unemployed at the time. Anyway, I sent them an e-mail about it the first week of October, got an e-mail response from them rather quickly telling me that I was indeed on the shipping list. Whole month goes by... nothin'. Just sent them another email this last Monday... haven't heard a thing from them yet. I'm M from Washington. I suppose we'll see.

That said... this hasn't stopped me from re-subbing so I can get Vault 22. That set looks so beautiful.
chrishcubs
Little Bird

Post by chrishcubs »

DoctorTran37 wrote:
PugFaceRex wrote:

Thanks for the help!
I had done the same thing only not accidentally. I forgot I was subbed and got charged. Not unhappy about it but, just an inconvenience because I was unemployed at the time. Anyway, I sent them an e-mail about it the first week of October, got an e-mail response from them rather quickly telling me that I was indeed on the shipping list. Whole month goes by... nothin'. Just sent them another email this last Monday... haven't heard a thing from them yet. I'm M from Washington. I suppose we'll see.

That said... this hasn't stopped me from re-subbing so I can get Vault 22. That set looks so beautiful.

I just got my shipping order last Friday. I am sure you will get yours soon now. I was C in Illinois with the same complications as you.
DoctorTran37
Little Cream Soda

Post by DoctorTran37 »

chrishcubs wrote:
DoctorTran37 wrote:
PugFaceRex wrote:

Thanks for the help!

I just got my shipping order last Friday. I am sure you will get yours soon now. I was C in Illinois with the same complications as you.
Well that is minorly reassuring. I'm going to try and be patient about it this week, hopefully work will take my mind off of it. If I don't hear anything this week I'll try hitting them up again next week.
rsimms3
Tiny Elephant

Post by rsimms3 »

Anyone know where they are in the alphabet? No announcement on the Vault that they are done shipping yet (checked just for you STIben). I'd like to be able to hear one of my LPs if they get around to resolving damaged goods claims.
"The chairs are too nice, the chandeliers are too beautiful, and the popcorn is too buttery." - Jack White
"What if my problem wasn't that I don't understand people but that I don't like them?" - Louis Bloom
Melon
Little Ghost

Post by Melon »

i can't believe i haven't gotten this thing yet :cry: