THE VAULT HIGH BALL STEPPER 7" GIVEAWAY

bh1644
Little Ghost

Re: THE VAULT HIGH BALL STEPPER 7" GIVEAWAY

Post by bh1644 »

Stl_ben wrote:This post in the contest replies needed to be reposted for integrity:
SERIOUSLY?????? Not only did I just find out about this, But when I looked at the Question, I DIDN'T KNOW IT. CRUCIFY ME. tomorrows PALM SUNDAY. Sorry TMR. that's a very ELITIST question. You might have well have asked WHAT VAULT PACKAGE DOES my "wife" KALI DURGA. Not have. And silently LONGS for??????? I've been on the VAULT since day one. Waiting with BAITED breath for my VAULT 19. 4 AMAZEING simple 7"s of vinyl in a NEW Elephant box. Tthank you. But wouldn't I have had just an easier chance if you "slipped ". This in to vault 19 subscribers. Or made it at least a one apiece vault novelty. $10 bucks apiece. Maybe fupive bucks for vaulters who have to this day. If they are all PAID subscribers $ 1,159.00 dollars to receive all 19 packages. Just saying. I have.
Hey kids, don't post comments while you are drunk... I had to read it 3 times to get the meaning... and I'm still not sure... :lol:
Kali Durga
Tiny Elephant

Post by Kali Durga »

Oh my. Hubby was chasing snakes again.
"And the message is clear: if we want Jack White as our hero, he will entertain, but not pander. We have to accept all his flaws, whims, caprices and manias as a critical, sometimes uncomfortable, part of the contract."
pj101ca
Little Acorn

Post by pj101ca »

What vault package do you silently long for??
Kali Durga
Tiny Elephant

Post by Kali Durga »

I assume he's referring to Icky Mono.
"And the message is clear: if we want Jack White as our hero, he will entertain, but not pander. We have to accept all his flaws, whims, caprices and manias as a critical, sometimes uncomfortable, part of the contract."
pj101ca
Little Acorn

Post by pj101ca »

Why is wife in quotation marks? :P
Kali Durga
Tiny Elephant

Post by Kali Durga »

We're married in the "figurative" sense.

Damn, TMR can't use that question for the next Vault contest since I just gave away the answer.
Stl_ben
Tiny Elephant

Post by Stl_ben »

Kali Durga wrote:I assume he's referring to Icky Mono.
If he has been on since day one....why do you long for this package? Shouldn't you have it?
<Quizze> @STL_Ben youre a soulless consumer
http://www.dailyvinyl.net
Kali Durga
Tiny Elephant

Post by Kali Durga »

Because our relationship is not only "figurative", it's long-distance.
arewhyehen
Little Bird Flipper

Post by arewhyehen »

bh1644 wrote:
Stl_ben wrote:This post in the contest replies needed to be reposted for integrity:
SERIOUSLY?????? Not only did I just find out about this, But when I looked at the Question, I DIDN'T KNOW IT. CRUCIFY ME. tomorrows PALM SUNDAY. Sorry TMR. that's a very ELITIST question. You might have well have asked WHAT VAULT PACKAGE DOES my "wife" KALI DURGA. Not have. And silently LONGS for??????? I've been on the VAULT since day one. Waiting with BAITED breath for my VAULT 19. 4 AMAZEING simple 7"s of vinyl in a NEW Elephant box. Tthank you. But wouldn't I have had just an easier chance if you "slipped ". This in to vault 19 subscribers. Or made it at least a one apiece vault novelty. $10 bucks apiece. Maybe fupive bucks for vaulters who have to this day. If they are all PAID subscribers $ 1,159.00 dollars to receive all 19 packages. Just saying. I have.
Hey kids, don't post comments while you are drunk... I had to read it 3 times to get the meaning... and I'm still not sure... :lol:
That's what the Irish I was Drunk thread is for..
bh1644
Little Ghost

Post by bh1644 »

so pretty in person!

bh1644
Little Ghost

Post by bh1644 »

haven't seen any pics posted of the back, so here ya go:

trickster
Greek Mod

Post by trickster »

That's true. Thanks for that one.
Please check my TMR pin/button ISO viewtopic.php?f=18&t=11426
crimpies
Little Acorn

Post by crimpies »

Is anyone else surprised Jack has recycled the Blunderbuss visual style with the new album?

It's a little unusual for him to do that, it's normally different with each new album cycle.

I'm probably late to the party with this observation...
Kali Durga
Tiny Elephant

Post by Kali Durga »

^^ I started to think the same, but then thought about how the Stripes, Racs, and DW all had the same visual style from record to record, so why not his solo work? The cover of Lazaretto and promo photos that've come out so far have a slightly different feel to them, the colors are deeper and richer, but that wavy W with the III seem to have become what the peppermint swirl used to be-- a symbol that grounds him in this music, this persona.
Melon
Little Ghost

Post by Melon »

[ebay]331175340895[/ebay]
:shock: picked up a 2nd copy of this earlier in the week for way less. Is the Jack White madness officially back?
houses are full of things that gather dust