Vault #20

Jack Horner
Little Bird

Re: Vault #20

Post by Jack Horner »

Just got mine at work in Melbourne, Australia, no scratches, dings or warps, and no customs fees. Yay.
Meg is my favourite.
luccamezz
Little Cream Soda

Post by luccamezz »

I might have missed something, but is there any specific reason for the customs fees on this package? I mean, it happened that my standard black Lazaretto was charged (60% of the declared value. yep, that hurts) and probably the same is gonna happen for my vault and 7" orders... :(
A Woman is more powerful than a man and this I know, and I think that you know this too.
Alabama Woody
Tiny Elephant

Post by Alabama Woody »

luccamezz wrote:I might have missed something, but is there any specific reason for the customs fees on this package? I mean, it happened that my standard black Lazaretto was charged (60% of the declared value. yep, that hurts) and probably the same is gonna happen for my vault and 7" orders... :(
TMR messed up the declared value. They say it won't happen anymore :thumbup: They offered a 35% off coupon to those that were effected. Email them for the coupon if you wish otherwise it is what it is .... There are many pages on this thread discussing the issue. So send them some more money or bitch. I guess. That is the short version, read backwards for more.
Forget what you see
And what you thought was true
It's not really me
Speaking to you

Brendan Benson

"Rock and Roll mother fuckers do you speak it?"
hawke000

"B2F1" Pug/Woody
love_islander
Little People

Post by love_islander »

Jack Horner wrote:Just got mine at work in Melbourne, Australia, no scratches, dings or warps, and no customs fees. Yay.
sounds liek they're getting into Oz this week; got news today mine has turned up too. In November I'll find out about warps.....
JimmyLaverty
Little Bird

Post by JimmyLaverty »

Got mine today, is it just me, or does any one feel that the little post card is actually a really great bonus item? I mean the quality/colour/image is just brilliant! I wish we got more little treats like this slipped in!
Get me the Becktionary, the rhyming Becktionary!
arewhyehen
Little Bird Flipper

Post by arewhyehen »

JimmyLaverty wrote:Got mine today, is it just me, or does any one feel that the little post card is actually a really great bonus item? I mean the quality/colour/image is just brilliant! I wish we got more little treats like this slipped in!
Ya, it is pretty cool. It took me 5 minutes to get the thing back in the slot though (insert joke here)
luccamezz
Little Cream Soda

Post by luccamezz »

Alabama Woody wrote:
luccamezz wrote:I might have missed something, but is there any specific reason for the customs fees on this package? I mean, it happened that my standard black Lazaretto was charged (60% of the declared value. yep, that hurts) and probably the same is gonna happen for my vault and 7" orders... :(
TMR messed up the declared value. They say it won't happen anymore :thumbup: They offered a 35% off coupon to those that were effected. Email them for the coupon if you wish otherwise it is what it is .... There are many pages on this thread discussing the issue. So send them some more money or bitch. I guess. That is the short version, read backwards for more.
Oh, I see! Thanks, man!
A Woman is more powerful than a man and this I know, and I think that you know this too.
JimmyLaverty
Little Bird

Post by JimmyLaverty »

arewhyehen wrote:
JimmyLaverty wrote:Got mine today, is it just me, or does any one feel that the little post card is actually a really great bonus item? I mean the quality/colour/image is just brilliant! I wish we got more little treats like this slipped in!
Ya, it is pretty cool. It took me 5 minutes to get the thing back in the slot though (insert joke here)
hahaha, i know what ya mean!! was a bitch to get back in!
Get me the Becktionary, the rhyming Becktionary!
HammerOfTheGods
Little Cream Soda

Post by HammerOfTheGods »

JimmyLaverty wrote:
arewhyehen wrote:
hahaha, i know what ya mean!! was a bitch to get back in!
Mine is pretty well stuck in the book. I've given it a few good tugs, but I don't want to tear the thing.
I play dumb like Columbo, and get my feelings hurt and move to New York like I'm Dumbo
dying stereo
Little Bird

Post by dying stereo »

No reply from customer service after four emails. This is not acceptable. Guess i cancel my subscription to show them my anger. If they got so much to do in this business, the'll have to hire some folks.
There's a million reasons why the hippies failed.(Joe Strummer)
Hans_ka
Little Acorn

Post by Hans_ka »

dying stereo wrote:No reply from customer service after four emails. This is not acceptable. Guess i cancel my subscription to show them my anger. If they got so much to do in this business, the'll have to hire some folks.
What did you e-mail about?
CatchHell66
Little Cream Soda

Post by CatchHell66 »

dying stereo wrote:No reply from customer service after four emails. This is not acceptable. Guess i cancel my subscription to show them my anger. If they got so much to do in this business, the'll have to hire some folks.
Same here, mine got sent back and I emailed TMR for help; after 3 emails still nothing.
One can only hope they are VERY busy answering all those emails because any other reason would not suffice
bobfrombob
Little Bird

Post by bobfrombob »

My copy of Lazaretto has a lot of surface noise and quite a few clicks and pops.

The above messages confirm my experience. I sent a message to customer service last Tuesday morning and have not heard a peep. I resent this morning :? .
arewhyehen
Little Bird Flipper

Post by arewhyehen »

bobfrombob wrote:My copy of Lazaretto has a lot of surface noise and quite a few clicks and pops.

The above messages confirm my experience. I sent a message to customer service last Tuesday morning and have not heard a peep. I resent this morning :? .
I guess I should give mine a listen...haven't had any time. If we are both in Canada, I assume ours are probably the same batch..
luccamezz
Little Cream Soda

Post by luccamezz »

bobfrombob wrote:My copy of Lazaretto has a lot of surface noise and quite a few clicks and pops.
Same as mine, specially on A-Side, which is terrible to put the needle at the beginning, without hitting the angel's hologram tracks :problem: