Vault package #8

EdwardWBjornson
Little Acorn

Re: Vault package #8

Post by EdwardWBjornson »

Moller72 wrote:Does anyone else think it is kind of weird that they did not play seven nation army at there last show?
First of all, they didn't know it was their last show. (Grammar nazis ftw)
Secondly, there's enough live clips of 7NA out there, I for one am very happy about the track listings :D
csbanta
Little Acorn

Post by csbanta »

I signed up for the last vault package on the 31st last time and got mine. My money for the new one goes out on the 1st but obviously I', still a vault member and my subscription is on auto renew. I should still receive my package right?
Moller72
Little Ghost

Post by Moller72 »

EdwardWBjornson wrote:
Moller72 wrote:Does anyone else think it is kind of weird that they did not play seven nation army at there last show?
Secondly, there's enough live clips of 7NA out there, I for one am very happy about the track listings :D
I am not composing about the setlistst all I just figured it would be one of the songs they played at every show.
EdwardWBjornson
Little Acorn

Post by EdwardWBjornson »

Moller72 wrote:
EdwardWBjornson wrote:
I am not composing about the setlistst all I just figured it would be one of the songs they played at every show.
Ohkay, sorry 'bout that then :)
They might have played it in an encore which was not recorded? Or they were just simply tired of the tune..
Kaber
Little People

Post by Kaber »

EdwardWBjornson wrote:
Moller72 wrote:
EdwardWBjornson wrote:
They might have played it in an encore which was not recorded? Or they were just simply tired of the tune..
I'd suggest reading the thread about the gig over on the Little Room - that probably has the most fan insight on it.
rival
Little Ghost

Post by rival »

Kaber wrote:
EdwardWBjornson wrote:
Moller72 wrote:
EdwardWBjornson wrote:
I'd suggest reading the thread about the gig over on the Little Room - that probably has the most fan insight on it.
What's little Room?
Hey, it's just a fucking record. Chill.
Moller72
Little Ghost

Post by Moller72 »

rival wrote:
Kaber wrote:
EdwardWBjornson wrote:
Moller72 wrote:
EdwardWBjornson wrote:
What's little Room?
It is anothe white stripes forum if you are on third man records home page if you click on forum at the top it takes you to the little room.
Moller72
Little Ghost

Post by Moller72 »

EdwardWBjornson wrote:
Moller72 wrote:
EdwardWBjornson wrote:
Nope they did not play it every thing after 300 mph is the encore. From every one talking about it it sounded like it was a good show.
Bikedo
Little Ghost

Post by Bikedo »

Moller72 wrote:
rival wrote:
Kaber wrote:
What's little Room?
It is anothe white stripes forum if you are on third man records home page if you click on forum at the top it takes you to the little room.
Thanks for the tip guys.
I'd like to sleep 100 days, my feeling has gone, flesh cold and numb.
rival
Little Ghost

Post by rival »

Moller72 wrote:
rival wrote:
Kaber wrote:
EdwardWBjornson wrote:
Moller72 wrote:
EdwardWBjornson wrote:
What's little Room?
Just found it through whitestripes.net...Apparently, I've been a member there since 2008...I had no idea.
drummintodabeat
Little Acorn

Post by drummintodabeat »

I was at the Birmingham show(the night before this show) and they were going off! This will be a joy to listen too. Really looking forward to this package. :D
rival
Little Ghost

Post by rival »

Welp, the number of vault members just took a bit of a jump... http://twitter.com/RollingStone/statuse ... 9935616000
rsimms3
Tiny Elephant

Post by rsimms3 »

Yeah, it's on NME too. Maybe the news will confuse people so they don't show up for RSD in Nashville....
"The chairs are too nice, the chandeliers are too beautiful, and the popcorn is too buttery." - Jack White
"What if my problem wasn't that I don't understand people but that I don't like them?" - Louis Bloom
runofthemill
Little Ghost

Post by runofthemill »

The RS article didn't mention that this was a subscription only release, people are gonna be pissed that they can't just buy it.
Kaber
Little People

Post by Kaber »

Speaking of the press, Wonder if we will ever get a TMR release packaged with a published newspaper or magazine.
Can be quite lucrative and give lots of exposure for the artist by all accounts.