Third Man & Bonnaroo...coincidence?

MichaelRox
Little Cream Soda

Third Man & Bonnaroo...coincidence?

Post by MichaelRox »

Came across this post on inforoo, Bonnaroo message board, http://bonnaroo.proboards.com/post/1441821/thread showing the new Bonnaroo artwork side by side to the Third Man tesla logo. Would love for Jack to come back to the farm, it's been too long. Image Image

Would love nothing more than Jack to curate SuperJam or have a Third Man Stage one day.
I guess we will know for sure on Feb 19th.
My avatar photo was taken by Jo McCaughey of me and my wife using my Hasselblad 501C.
PugFaceRex
Little Ghost

Re: Third Man & Bonnaroo...coincidence?

Post by PugFaceRex »

would still not go.
<BluefordT> jey pals i am,we is,fuckeres rerred up
<BluefordT> jhdb
-------------------------------------------------------
<Quizze> i didnt like pug asking jack if he would eat himself as a hot dog.... off color
Obliquitous
Little Acorn

Post by Obliquitous »

My money's on it being a really subconscious design slip or a blatant copying decision. Those lightning bolts are a little wobbly.
Kali Durga - "For all you know, that guy might be a very cool person who just happens to look like your idea of an asshole."
shaneoftheroad
Little People

Post by shaneoftheroad »

My friend had the good fortune of seeing the White Stripes at Bonnaroo one year. The catch is my friend is not a White Stripes fan so he did not appreciate it. To this day he still does not appreciate it. Kills me.
curseofhalos

Post by curseofhalos »

shaneoftheroad wrote:My friend had the good fortune of seeing the White Stripes at Bonnaroo one year. The catch is my friend is not a White Stripes fan so he did not appreciate it. To this day he still does not appreciate it. Kills me.

I was at that show. I was a casual fan at that point in time, but after that show...I was a BIG fan. To this day I've never seen 2 people have such chemistry on a stage and command an audience so well. It was phenomenal.
shaneoftheroad
Little People

Post by shaneoftheroad »

curseofhalos wrote:
shaneoftheroad wrote:My friend had the good fortune of seeing the White Stripes at Bonnaroo one year. The catch is my friend is not a White Stripes fan so he did not appreciate it. To this day he still does not appreciate it. Kills me.

I was at that show. I was a casual fan at that point in time, but after that show...I was a BIG fan. To this day I've never seen 2 people have such chemistry on a stage and command an audience so well. It was phenomenal.
You might know the guy I'm talking about. David from the Tree.
curseofhalos

Post by curseofhalos »

shaneoftheroad wrote:
curseofhalos wrote:

You might know the guy I'm talking about. David from the Tree.
I do not know him. I don't think. If he doesn't appreciate what he witnessed, he is a fool. :lol: