Shows at TMR

kylebutcher1
Little Bird

Shows at TMR

Post by kylebutcher1 »

Do all shows in the TMR Blue Room have an option to get the show on Black and Blue?
i like vinylz by jack white
Alabama Woody
Tiny Elephant

Shows at TMR

Post by Alabama Woody »

No
Forget what you see
And what you thought was true
It's not really me
Speaking to you

Brendan Benson

"Rock and Roll mother fuckers do you speak it?"
hawke000

"B2F1" Pug/Woody
anonymousbrunette
Little People

Re: Shows at TMR

Post by anonymousbrunette »

There have been special instances where they save the recording for a vault release (Raconteurs, JW) or some other nefarious purpose...
"I didn't mean to drown myself. I meant to swim till I sank - but that's not the same thing."

My ISO/FS/FT List
http://www.thiscouldgoboom.org
Alabama Woody
Tiny Elephant

Post by Alabama Woody »

No Wanda, no Pokey, No JW, no Rac's. No Black Belles, I might be missing some. But you get most of these in future Vault Packages, which is OK. I think it's actually cheaper as a black and blue. You do get 2 other items with the Vault Package, so depending on items about the same. I love the fact that I can see a live show then get it on an album. SO i'm a little disappointed when they do not do it. That's what got me going to TMR in the first place !
Forget what you see
It's not really me
Speaking to you

Brendan Benson

hawke000

"B2F1" Pug/Woody
flattop2001
Little Ghost

Post by flattop2001 »

Feist. :(
Don't believe the 60's was the golden age of pop. You glorify the past when the future dries up.
Alabama Woody
Tiny Elephant

Post by Alabama Woody »

flattop2001 wrote:Feist. :(

SO, So, so, sad. Feist was magnificent.
Forget what you see
It's not really me
Speaking to you

Brendan Benson

hawke000

"B2F1" Pug/Woody
kylebutcher1
Little Bird

Post by kylebutcher1 »

Alabama Woody wrote:No Wanda, no Pokey, No JW, no Rac's. No Black Belles, I might be missing some. But you get most of these in future Vault Packages, which is OK. I think it's actually cheaper as a black and blue. You do get 2 other items with the Vault Package, so depending on items about the same.
I may be going up for the Rory show, provided it WILL be pressed and won't be a Vault item, what can I expect in order to get a copy?
sjcapps07
Little Acorn

Post by sjcapps07 »

kylebutcher1 wrote:
Alabama Woody wrote:No Wanda, no Pokey, No JW, no Rac's. No Black Belles, I might be missing some. But you get most of these in future Vault Packages, which is OK. I think it's actually cheaper as a black and blue. You do get 2 other items with the Vault Package, so depending on items about the same.
I may be going up for the Rory show, provided it WILL be pressed and won't be a Vault item, what can I expect in order to get a copy?
You can pre-order the black&blue within three days of the show. The store also will be open after the show ends, at which point you can pre-order (and get them to ship it to you, if you won't be in town to pick it up whenever it's available).
kylebutcher1
Little Bird

Post by kylebutcher1 »

sjcapps07 wrote: I may be going up for the Rory show, provided it WILL be pressed and won't be a Vault item, what can I expect in order to get a copy?
You can pre-order the black&blue within three days of the show. The store also will be open after the show ends, at which point you can pre-order (and get them to ship it to you, if you won't be in town to pick it up whenever it's available).[/quote]

Great! Thanks