Tickets for Pokey and Melvins available now

rival
Little Ghost

Re: Tickets for Pokey and Melvins available now

Post by rival »

shaneoftheroad wrote:From the description, doesn't look like they're doing the same thing with Pokey they did with the Black Belles record release. Which is to say, no special variant and signing. BUT that doesn't bother me with this particular show. It's Pokey in the Blue Room!
I'm guessing there won't be a black and blue attendee version for purchase, will there?
Hey, it's just a fucking record. Chill.
Jettkoral
Little People

Post by Jettkoral »

rival wrote:
shaneoftheroad wrote:From the description, doesn't look like they're doing the same thing with Pokey they did with the Black Belles record release. Which is to say, no special variant and signing. BUT that doesn't bother me with this particular show. It's Pokey in the Blue Room!
I'm guessing there won't be a black and blue attendee version for purchase, will there?
As said in the pokey thread it will be a vault release
nickboat
Little Ghost

Post by nickboat »

Jettkoral wrote:
rival wrote:
pretty sure there will still be a B&B attendee available to pre-order at the show. says so on the ticket stub in the picture for the ticket sale. the Dead Weather Vault had Attendee versions.
HUSTLE AND CUSS
mangry
Little Ghost

Post by mangry »

nickboat wrote:
Jettkoral wrote:
rival wrote:
pretty sure there will still be a B&B attendee available to pre-order at the show. says so on the ticket stub in the picture for the ticket sale. the Dead Weather Vault had Attendee versions.
I dunno, black belles did not offer that.

Why do we think the ltd edition lp will not be released here?
Hyperbole used for effect!
shaneoftheroad
Little People

Post by shaneoftheroad »

mangry wrote:Why do we think the ltd edition lp will not be released here?
Oh, we don't know for sure. It's just, they announced the Absinthe when they announced the record release party. No such announcement this time.
JonnyH
Little Ghost

Post by JonnyH »

mangry wrote:
nickboat wrote:
Jettkoral wrote:
rival wrote:

There wasn't a Wanda Jackson attendee version, was there?
mangry
Little Ghost

Post by mangry »

JonnyH wrote:
mangry wrote:
nickboat wrote:
Jettkoral wrote:
rival wrote:

There wasn't a Wanda Jackson attendee version, was there?
Sadly, no.
Hyperbole used for effect!
makers888
Little Acorn

Post by makers888 »

Jettkoral wrote:I'll buy somebody some Melvins tickets if they pick me up a Black and Blue :)
Mark me up on this same deal! I seriously would purchase 2 tickets AND provide money for the purchase of 2 Black & Blue's for this show! I'd love a copy of this and my best friend certainly would too! Wishing this show was on a date I could actually attend!
shaneoftheroad
Little People

Post by shaneoftheroad »

Holy shit, these still aren't sold out. Maybe it'll be nice and roomy in the Blue Room for us! :D
Freter
Little Acorn

Post by Freter »

I hope they dont sell out, I cant order for another 30 minutes. I'm really looking forward to Pokey.
woodisgood
Little Ghost

Post by woodisgood »

Man . . . if it weren't for a relative's wedding that we must attend the next day, we would have made the trip to Nashville for this. Cannot believe it isn't sold out yet!!
"I'd wish you happiness, but I know it'd be detrimental to your art."
rsimms3
Tiny Elephant

Post by rsimms3 »

The links for the sales are weird. You can't find them in the store under the "Live" tab or using the "on sale" link in the announcement, you have to click on the band names in the announcement. I wonder if folks are assuming they are sold out because they can't get to the tickets with those links.
"The chairs are too nice, the chandeliers are too beautiful, and the popcorn is too buttery." - Jack White
"What if my problem wasn't that I don't understand people but that I don't like them?" - Louis Bloom
woodisgood
Little Ghost

Post by woodisgood »

rsimms3 wrote:The links for the sales are weird. You can't find them in the store under the "Live" tab or using the "on sale" link in the announcement, you have to click on the band names in the announcement. I wonder if folks are assuming they are sold out because they can't get to the tickets with those links.
When I go to the store, under the "Live" pulldown I see a link for tickets.
rsimms3
Tiny Elephant

Post by rsimms3 »

woodisgood wrote:
rsimms3 wrote:The links for the sales are weird. You can't find them in the store under the "Live" tab or using the "on sale" link in the announcement, you have to click on the band names in the announcement. I wonder if folks are assuming they are sold out because they can't get to the tickets with those links.
But if you click "tickets" you just get the Light and Sound Machine tickets, no Pokey or Melvins. At least that's what I get on Chrome.

It does work if you go to the Events grid and click the shows there, then "get tickets".
"The chairs are too nice, the chandeliers are too beautiful, and the popcorn is too buttery." - Jack White
"What if my problem wasn't that I don't understand people but that I don't like them?" - Louis Bloom
woodisgood
Little Ghost

Post by woodisgood »

rsimms3 wrote:
woodisgood wrote:
But if you click "tickets" you just get the Light and Sound Machine tickets, no Pokey or Melvins. At least that's what I get on Chrome.

It does work if you go to the Events grid and click the shows there, then "get tickets".
Yeah, on Firefox I get all three shows. I need to scroll down a bit but they're there for me.