Mudhoney & The Melvins Live at Third Man Records

orangeshoeskid
Little Ghost

Re: Mudhoney & The Melvins Live at Third Man Records

Post by orangeshoeskid »

Forgot all about this show next week. Kinda hoping it isn't too long of a show, I've got class at a national park at 8:30 the next morning and will be spending 7 hours walking around in the woods and in caves. Fun, but perhaps not the most fun after going out the night before.
“We’re more about having fun. I don’t really care about lyrics, honestly. Its rock n’ roll, ya’ know.” - JEFF the Brotherhood
Facebook / FT/ISO / ExpressoBeans Collection / Google+
Alabama Woody
Tiny Elephant

Post by Alabama Woody »

As you know the shows are not usually very long, it's the drive home afterwards that makes it a long night for us traveling folks!

If I can be of any help getting your black and blues ordered after the show I would be glad to help.
Forget what you see
And what you thought was true
It's not really me
Speaking to you

Brendan Benson

"Rock and Roll mother fuckers do you speak it?"
hawke000

"B2F1" Pug/Woody
dmdv1
Little Ghost

Post by dmdv1 »

Alabama Woody wrote:As you know the shows are not usually very long, it's the drive home afterwards that makes it a long night for us traveling folks!

If I can be of any help getting your black and blues ordered after the show I would be glad to help.
Cheers Woody I'd love one! ;p
Never trust a hippy
orangeshoeskid
Little Ghost

Post by orangeshoeskid »

Alabama Woody wrote:As you know the shows are not usually very long, it's the drive home afterwards that makes it a long night for us traveling folks!

Yeah, I feel like the shows are a little shorter since they started doing direct to acetate. Well, except for Seasick Steve, he played forever. I think I'll just make sure to be one of the first ones out to get the Black and Blue at the end. At least I'll be spending the day outside and walking around instead of in a classroom all day. That will be the night after the Fuzz show that I'll be in class the next morning at 8 until 3.
“We’re more about having fun. I don’t really care about lyrics, honestly. Its rock n’ roll, ya’ know.” - JEFF the Brotherhood
Alabama Woody
Tiny Elephant

Post by Alabama Woody »

orangeshoeskid wrote:

Yeah, I feel like the shows are a little shorter since they started doing direct to acetate. Well, except for Seasick Steve, he played forever. I think I'll just make sure to be one of the first ones out to get the Black and Blue at the end. At least I'll be spending the day outside and walking around instead of in a classroom all day. That will be the night after the Fuzz show that I'll be in class the next morning at 8 until 3.
Fun times !!! You will need some caffeine to keep you going.
Last edited by Alabama Woody on Sun Sep 22, 2013 2:08 am, edited 1 time in total.
Forget what you see
It's not really me
Speaking to you

Brendan Benson

hawke000

"B2F1" Pug/Woody
Alabama Woody
Tiny Elephant

Post by Alabama Woody »

dmdv1 wrote:

Sorry my extra is spoke for already !
You can always order the black one, the past few spits have looked pretty rough anyway...... Not much of a split, one of my last ones to get is 3/4 black and 1/4 blue !
Last edited by Alabama Woody on Sun Sep 22, 2013 1:40 am, edited 1 time in total.
Forget what you see
It's not really me
Speaking to you

Brendan Benson

hawke000

"B2F1" Pug/Woody
Jamie
Little Ghost

Post by Jamie »

Alabama Woody wrote:
dmdv1 wrote:

You can always order the black one, the past few spits have looked pretty rough anyway...... Not much of a split, one of my last ones to get is 3/4 black and 1/3 blue !
The new 108.3% record, coming this fall from Third Man Records.
dmdv1
Little Ghost

Post by dmdv1 »

Alabama Woody wrote:
dmdv1 wrote:

You can always order the black one, the past few spits have looked pretty rough anyway...... Not much of a split, one of my last ones to get is 3/4 black and 1/3 blue !
S'ok I was just yanking yer chain
Never trust a hippy
orangeshoeskid
Little Ghost

Post by orangeshoeskid »

Jamie wrote:
Alabama Woody wrote: Sorry my extra is spoke for already !
:lol:
Alabama Woody
Tiny Elephant

Post by Alabama Woody »

Jamie wrote:
Alabama Woody wrote:
dmdv1 wrote:

I was like what in the hell is he talking about, then I reread my post and did some math...........
Forget what you see
It's not really me
Speaking to you

Brendan Benson

hawke000

"B2F1" Pug/Woody
Alabama Woody
Tiny Elephant

Post by Alabama Woody »

orangeshoeskid wrote:

I know some folks who left the 5,6,7,8's show early to get in line and they missed Jack playing the encore with them......so be careful leaving to soon, you never know !!! So many people left that I walked right up to the stage and the next thing you know out comes Jack. Very memorable moment for me ! My best TMR moment for sure.
Forget what you see
It's not really me
Speaking to you

Brendan Benson

hawke000

"B2F1" Pug/Woody
orangeshoeskid
Little Ghost

Post by orangeshoeskid »

Alabama Woody wrote:
orangeshoeskid wrote:

I know some folks who left the 5,6,7,8's show early to get in line and they missed Jack playing the encore with them......so be careful leaving to soon, you never know !!! So many people left that I walked right up to the stage and the next thing you know out comes Jack. Very memorable moment for me ! My best TMR moment for sure.
Yeah, I moved up closer to the stage then too. Quite a moment.
Alabama Woody
Tiny Elephant

Post by Alabama Woody »

I felt bad for those folks. They said what did we miss.............Just Jack jamming away with the 5,6,7,8's.
Forget what you see
It's not really me
Speaking to you

Brendan Benson

hawke000

"B2F1" Pug/Woody
MedozK
Little Cream Soda

Post by MedozK »