The Dough Rollers live @ The Stone Fox

trickster
Greek Mod

The Dough Rollers live @ The Stone Fox

Post by trickster »

http://thirdmanrecords.com/news/view/na ... ds-present
This Wednesday March 6th we'll be doing something we rarely ever do here at TMR HQ... Well, ok it's a first.

We're co-presenting a show at our current favorite venue in town, The Stone Fox. It's Nashville Jumps night at the Fox (formally and amazing show on WRVU, R.I.P) , and they'll be spinning the finest in old fashioned good time Rhythm and Blues. And what's more we'll have The Dough Rollers from Los Angeles playing their gritty Southern style Rock N Roll Soul for their first ever Nashville show live on stage. It's going to be a real hum dinger of a party and it's all FREE!

Check out the classy poster below for all the information, and we'll see you all tomorrow night on the dancefloor. Things get started at 8pm!
Please check my TMR pin/button ISO viewtopic.php?f=18&t=11426
curseofhalos

Re: The Dough Rollers live @ The Stone Fox

Post by curseofhalos »

The Stone Fox is an amazing place. We were gonna have our wedding reception there. Anyone visiting Nashville should for sure check it out.

I hope/wonder if the RRS will make an appearance?
sandmaniac3
Little Acorn

Re: The Dough Rollers live @ The Stone Fox

Post by sandmaniac3 »

Wish I was in town for this. It will be a great show at a really great venue. I always forget about the Stone Fox until Im in town, but definitely a good one to check out.
Has everything you said today been true?