The Shins- 10/6

hsp88
Little Ghost

Re: The Shins- 10/6

Post by hsp88 »

mangry wrote:Well, I try to always look on the bright side, and they really were good musicians, but if you have those talents, don't waste them on a gag! Use 'em to take over the world...in a good way.

As for the Black Lips, they were fairly crummy musicians, but some of their songs are awesome! Some not so much.

And as for the chili peppers, you better watch it or Hsp88 will bust your chops!
lol dont get me all worked up now, but anyone with anything bad to say never saw them play with frusciante. ill end this rant now before it begins
rsimms3
Tiny Elephant

Post by rsimms3 »

For anyone that attended the show and ordered a B+B, was the catalog number printed on your receipt?
"The chairs are too nice, the chandeliers are too beautiful, and the popcorn is too buttery." - Jack White
"What if my problem wasn't that I don't understand people but that I don't like them?" - Louis Bloom
ellisintransit
Little Cream Soda

Post by ellisintransit »

No catalog number on the receipt this time.
rsimms3
Tiny Elephant

Post by rsimms3 »

Thanks.
"The chairs are too nice, the chandeliers are too beautiful, and the popcorn is too buttery." - Jack White
"What if my problem wasn't that I don't understand people but that I don't like them?" - Louis Bloom