Happy Birthday White Swirl !!!

Scheckywhite
everything you hate...

Re: Happy Birthday White Swirl !!!

Post by Scheckywhite »

The merch is the crack, the sellers are the dealers, this is the dodgy smoky underground club that allows for those sales and trades to take place. By day a simple pet store, by night the swingingest joint in town. :)
I wish I was purple, because I'm feeling blue. I'm not looking for love, but a good fuck'll do.
dylnfan
Little Ghost

Post by dylnfan »

Scheckywhite wrote:The merch is the crack, the sellers are the dealers, this is the dodgy smoky underground club that allows for those sales and trades to take place. By day a simple pet store, by night the swingingest joint in town. :)
Best description, hands down. Frankly, I think this quote should be included in the White Swirl header. ;)
"I haven't told him, but I'm adding him to my movement to bring nice back. Because nice is the coolest, most punk thing ever."

- Cmelo
kevron6
Gonzo Journalist

Post by kevron6 »

I would like to thank myself for a year of meaningless posts and smart ass comments. Thanks for eveything Kevin!
I always said, if I had to fuck a guy... I mean had to, if my life depended on it... I'd fuck Elvis.
love_islander
Little People

Post by love_islander »

kevron6 wrote:I would like to thank myself for a year of meaningless posts and smart ass comments. Thanks for eveything Kevin!
With that sort quality and quantity, you should qualify for the littleroom
candycaneboy03
Little Ghost

Post by candycaneboy03 »

god.... i just spent about 5-10 minutes browsin the LR....

don't even think i made 10 min before i scurried on over here like a crack addict who needed a hit of the "good" stuff after accidently buying the fucken crappy shit from the shady new guy on the corner who cuts his shit with powdered sugar and shit that comes out of that can of "fake" snow you use for christmas trees....

GOD bless the White swirl..and yes, i just brought up religion on the WS....
"Love, Peace And Hair Grease"
love_islander
Little People

Post by love_islander »

candycaneboy03 wrote:god.... i just spent about 5-10 minutes browsin the LR....

don't even think i made 10 min before i scurried on over here like a crack addict who needed a hit of the "good" stuff after accidently buying the fucken crappy shit from the shady new guy on the corner who cuts his shit with powdered sugar and shit that comes out of that can of "fake" snow you use for christmas trees....

I thought you just brought up drug addiction...
icdvet
Little Ghost

Post by icdvet »

love_islander wrote:
candycaneboy03 wrote:god.... i just spent about 5-10 minutes browsin the LR....

I thought you just brought up drug addiction...
Aren't they basically the same thing?
Dear NSA, I hope that you enjoy this post.