Monster Truck

Discuss non-TMR bands in here
rival
Little Ghost

Monster Truck

Post by rival »

These guys are for my neck of the woods. They're releasing their first album next Tuesday although they already have some EP's out that go back a few years. They're getting big quickly up here in Canada. They're pretty nails. I've seen them live a handful of times, all in small bars and it's such a rocking party environment, it's a great group to listen to...

anyways, they're streaming their new album here: http://www.metalhammer.co.uk/news/exclu ... uck-album/

If you're curious about singles and whatnot, Sweet Mountain River is the first single off this album. I hoping My Love Is True and Old Train get some love too. If you go looking back at some of their older stuff, Seven Sea Blues and Runnin' are pretty solid.

Hope you dig em. They're on Dine Alone Records. They've got the new album available for pre-order and also a "limited to 500" vinyl of the two EP's on one piece of wax. Seriously, pick it up.
Hey, it's just a fucking record. Chill.
IamFrank007
Little Acorn

Re: Monster Truck

Post by IamFrank007 »

Is this the 500 pressing ? I seen them last summer in London at Rock the Park, going to see them open for Alice in Chains in London, along with Chevelle,which is another great band.Where is the pre-order?
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
Frank is a funkasaurus rex......................
rival
Little Ghost

Post by rival »

^ Yeah, that's the 500 pressing.

The pre-order is on their site. http://ilovemonstertruck.com/ There's like 4-6 different bundle options.
Hey, it's just a fucking record. Chill.
Stl_ben
Tiny Elephant

Post by Stl_ben »

Monster Truck picture discs on RSD look pretty cool.
<Quizze> @STL_Ben youre a soulless consumer
http://www.dailyvinyl.net
arewhyehen
Little Bird Flipper

Post by arewhyehen »

Stl_ben wrote:Monster Truck picture discs on RSD look pretty cool.
I saw you posted about this on DV. It does look cool. I like the AOF disc as well. He also has all the cassettes coming out, which is cool too. You are into cassettes too, right?

Are you going to try for any of the dine alone releases? I might ask Joel to hold a few for me until I get back home.
Stl_ben
Tiny Elephant

Post by Stl_ben »

arewhyehen wrote:
I saw you posted about this on DV. It does look cool. I like the AOF disc as well. He also has all the cassettes coming out, which is cool too. You are into cassettes too, right?

Are you going to try for any of the dine alone releases? I might ask Joel to hold a few for me until I get back home.
Probably just aiming for the Monster Truck & Alexisonfire picture discs. I like some tapes, but only for select artist.
<Quizze> @STL_Ben youre a soulless consumer
http://www.dailyvinyl.net
arewhyehen
Little Bird Flipper

Post by arewhyehen »

Stl_ben wrote:
arewhyehen wrote:

Probably just aiming for the Monster Truck & Alexisonfire picture discs. I like some tapes, but only for select artist.
If Joel' won't just hold some for me or give them to me then I will probably pass because I am too poor right now. I know he's got some spares laying around lol