Post by rival »

Did you watch the stream this morning?

It was blocked for me :(
Hey, it's just a fucking record. Chill.
arewhyehen
Little Bird Flipper

Re: Nine Inch Nails

Post by arewhyehen »

rival wrote:Did you watch the stream this morning?

nah dude i couldnt.. :cry:
cheeseprocedure
Little Acorn

Post by cheeseprocedure »

rival wrote:Did you watch the stream this morning?

I got to see most of it... I had to hop around on S Korean proxies every few minutes to get to see what I did but it was totally worth it! I will post asap after I find the whole show for download but for now here is 30 minutes in 240p, lol.

cheeseprocedure
Little Acorn

cheeseprocedure
Little Acorn

arewhyehen
Little Bird Flipper

Post by arewhyehen »

cheeseprocedure wrote:
yupp, you're awesome!
Thanks brother!
rival
Little Ghost

Post by rival »

I watched the new song the other day but other than that, I'm staying away from watching shows. It's going to be tough but I want to go into October not knowing what they're doing for their shows.
Hey, it's just a fucking record. Chill.
arewhyehen
Little Bird Flipper

Post by arewhyehen »

rival wrote:I watched the new song the other day but other than that, I'm staying away from watching shows. It's going to be tough but I want to go into October not knowing what they're doing for their shows.
I was thinking that too but this show seems a little more mellow than some of the stuff I have seen them do. They have had more props in the past, right? I wonder if the fact that its so far over seas they didnt take all of their props. They might have more for their north american shows since it will be easier to travel with.

just my opinion. I didnt watch the entire video, just listened to the audio while i was working so i could be wrong.
curseofhalos

Post by curseofhalos »

arewhyehen wrote:
rival wrote:I watched the new song the other day but other than that, I'm staying away from watching shows. It's going to be tough but I want to go into October not knowing what they're doing for their shows.
I was thinking that too but this show seems a little more mellow than some of the stuff I have seen them do. They have had more props in the past, right? I wonder if the fact that its so far over seas they didnt take all of their props. They might have more for their north american shows since it will be easier to travel with.

just my opinion. I didnt watch the entire video, just listened to the audio while i was working so i could be wrong.
Evidently, with all of their festival dates, the stage shows were inspired by Stop Making Sense. In my opinion the best concert film ever.

http://pitchfork.com/news/51656-trent-r ... ing-sense/
cheeseprocedure
Little Acorn

arewhyehen wrote:

I would say you guys should go ahead and watch these videos. If you arent going to a summer festival show then there arent really any spoilers according to Rob. Although, With Teeth 05 had the light bars in the back and the 06 With Teeth tour still had them, just with a bunch of extra shit in front. They still were using the light bars during Lights in the Sky and I am pretty sure they still used about half of them for Wave Goodbye but they may have been different. So based on Rob's tweets I think you guys are good to go on watching the festivals... he said that Voodoo is in the middle of Tension so they are going to try to cram as much as possible on the festival stage but it will be cut back a bit. I highly recommend following Rob for random NIN info.
@rob_sheridan 22 Jul
@dbrekke Completely different. Festival show was designed just for festivals (instead of cramming in a gimped version of the fall show)
@rob_sheridan 25 Jul
@nineinchnails fans: To clarify again, the festival show is a unique show for the festivals. The fall Tension tour will be very different.
curseofhalos

Post by curseofhalos »

They are streaming a live broadcast of their Lollapalooza set on Friday.
rsimms3
Tiny Elephant

Post by rsimms3 »

curseofhalos wrote:They are streaming a live broadcast of their Lollapalooza set on Friday.
As are QotSA earlier in the day.
"The chairs are too nice, the chandeliers are too beautiful, and the popcorn is too buttery." - Jack White
"What if my problem wasn't that I don't understand people but that I don't like them?" - Louis Bloom
curseofhalos

Post by curseofhalos »

cheeseprocedure
Little Acorn

arewhyehen
Little Bird Flipper

Post by arewhyehen »

cheeseprocedure wrote:Image
lol i dont get it....water....drip...huh?