Nine Inch Nails

Discuss non-TMR bands in here
arewhyehen
Little Bird Flipper

Nine Inch Nails

Post by arewhyehen »

Probably more excited for this than anything else this year..
image.jpg
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
maxman142001
Little Ghost

Re: Nine Inch Nails

Post by maxman142001 »

<<Jack White>> @Maxman142001 'let me tell you about my baby she was born out in arizona..."
greginchains
Little Ghost

Post by greginchains »

I've seen Trent in concert 10 different times over the years. The broken ep will always be my favorite, but good to know more is on the way!!!
I only wanted to be good enough, but I'm not.
curseofhalos

Post by curseofhalos »

I can't wait! I saw them on the Wave Goodbye (among other tours) tour, and was kinda hoping that would indeed be it, but I knew better. Will be great to see them again.
Last edited by curseofhalos on Mon Feb 25, 2013 5:10 pm, edited 1 time in total.
arewhyehen
Little Bird Flipper

Post by arewhyehen »

I am going to see Trent in How to destroy Angels in late April. It will be good to see him twice in a year in two different bands. I will be hitting up as many NIN shows in a decent drive from my place. Hopefully 3-5 depending on stops
nrssab
Little Acorn

Post by nrssab »

Awesome! I've been waiting for this reunion, thanks for sharing.

Haven't seen them live yet, missed one of their shows close to me and was really bummed about it. Glad to get a second chance.
"If you can hear a piano fall, you can hear me coming down the hall".
cwja
Little Ghost

Post by cwja »

Saw a bunch of NIN shows back in the day. One of the best shows I ever saw was the tour with Bowie. Unfortunately, Reznor hasn't done anything in over a decade to interest me. I expect the next album to be underwhelming, but I'd love to be proven wrong.
rival
Little Ghost

Post by rival »

I'm super stoked about this. Nine Inch Nails is my second favorite band. Absolutely brilliant live show. Now that I'm almost done moving, Buffalo is just as far as Toronto for me...chich means twice as many opportunities to see bands I love. Hopefully this is an extensive tour and I can catch him around the great lakes a bunch of times.

Here's a track from a DVD i made back in 2009 from the NINJA tour...

Good to have to back, Trent.
Hey, it's just a fucking record. Chill.
greginchains
Little Ghost

Post by greginchains »

cwja wrote:Saw a bunch of NIN shows back in the day. One of the best shows I ever saw was the tour with Bowie. Unfortunately, Reznor hasn't done anything in over a decade to interest me. I expect the next album to be underwhelming, but I'd love to be proven wrong.
I've got my stub from that concert! I loved the stage transition from nin to Bowie! It was the outside tour on Wednesday October 4th at Polaris amphitheater in Ohio.
I only wanted to be good enough, but I'm not.
cwja
Little Ghost

Post by cwja »

greginchains wrote:
cwja wrote:Saw a bunch of NIN shows back in the day. One of the best shows I ever saw was the tour with Bowie. Unfortunately, Reznor hasn't done anything in over a decade to interest me. I expect the next album to be underwhelming, but I'd love to be proven wrong.
I've got my stub from that concert! I loved the stage transition from nin to Bowie! It was the outside tour on Wednesday October 4th at Polaris amphitheater in Ohio.
Wow, your memory is much better than mine. I saw the show in Dallas, but I couldn't even remember the year, let alone the date. :lol: Great fucking show, all of the Downward Spiral era shows were incredible, but that one was special. To think, if not for that seamless transition, I might have left before Bowie performed. :oops:
arewhyehen
Little Bird Flipper

Post by arewhyehen »

rival wrote:I'm super stoked about this. Nine Inch Nails is my second favorite band. Absolutely brilliant live show. Now that I'm almost done moving, Buffalo is just as far as Toronto for me...chich means twice as many opportunities to see bands I love. Hopefully this is an extensive tour and I can catch him around the great lakes a bunch of times.

Here's a track from a DVD i made back in 2009 from the NINJA tour...

Good to have to back, Trent.
Who recorded this?
cheeseprocedure
Little Acorn

Post by cheeseprocedure »

NIN has been my all time favorite band since 94-95ish... I remember buying Closure like it was yesterday! The first time I was able to catch them live was 2005 in Chicago... then 06, 08, and 09. I wasnt holding out too much hope for a tour this soon, so I am absolutely ecstatic about the tour announcement! I about shit when I read Adrian Belew :ugeek: ! We are going to try to make it to a couple shows this tour... if they hit 2 places close enough. :?

Rival's post made me want to post this video I made last term for my video final. Great job on your editing btw! I have all 3 band's (Street Sweeper, NIN, JA) full sets minus 1 or 2 JA songs (just my shot) if you dig a little into my account.

icdvet
Little Ghost

Post by icdvet »

When I first came to the States in 1991 for a visit to Cornell, one of the College radio station DJs there was constantly playing tracks from Pretty Hate Machine, so when I got back to England I went to see them in this small club in Bristol called the Bierkeller and there were only about 150 people in the crowd (if that). It was an awesome show - Trent was insane and kept chucking water everywhere (it was really hot in there) - not a good idea when you are dealing with 250V electricity! And at one point he was so hyped up that he just hauled off and smacked the bass player in the face with his guitar and they just kept going. At the end, they threw the keyboard out into the crowd and we stomped it to pieces - I used to have one of the keys but sadly lost it somewhere in my move to the US. All in all, an immense gig!
Dear NSA, I hope that you enjoy this post.
rival
Little Ghost

Post by rival »

arewhyehen wrote:
rival wrote:
Who recorded this?
Recorded what? The audio? After the show I got in touch with a bunch of people from the NIN forum as well as a few people from YouTube and asked them to send me their footage. Unfortunately, I was just behind the times with hd so it's edited in SD. I kept all the original sources though so maybe one day if I have a bunch of downtime, I'll re-edit it in HD. The audio source could be abut better though.
Hey, it's just a fucking record. Chill.
arewhyehen
Little Bird Flipper

Post by arewhyehen »

rival wrote:
arewhyehen wrote:
rival wrote:
Who recorded this?
Recorded what? The audio? After the show I got in touch with a bunch of people from the NIN forum as well as a few people from YouTube and asked them to send me their footage. Unfortunately, I was just behind the times with hd so it's edited in SD. I kept all the original sources though so maybe one day if I have a bunch of downtime, I'll re-edit it in HD. The audio source could be abut better though.
Ya, I meant all the video footage. Real good job dude