TV on the Radio

Discuss non-TMR bands in here
vozhyk87
Little Acorn

TV on the Radio

Post by vozhyk87 »

Any TV on the Radio fans here? Just wanted to share my recent experiences with this band. I saw them in the House of Blues in Boston on April 16th (yes, Record Store Day). They were signing at Newbury Comics earlier that day, but I was too late. Yet I managed to talk briefly to Kyp and saw Tunde wondering around the store with a cup of coffee. Kyp was super chill and I was pretty happy to chat with him for a moment. Me and my girlfriend each got a vinyl of their latest album - Nine Types of Light. Song called Forgotten blows my mind! And the show was probably was of the best concerts I've been to! What a blast. I got Desperate Youth, Blood Thirsty Babes LP at the concert. Listened to the vinyl just now for the first time and it sounds amazing! Side 4 also have a very cool etching.

They cancelled a few shows because their bassist, Gerard Smith, passed away after fighting lung cancer (RIP)... But they will continue with a few more shows, so try catching them if you can. I will definitely see them again.
kevron6
Gonzo Journalist

Re: TV on the Radio

Post by kevron6 »

I am also a huge fan. Would love to catch them again live
I always said, if I had to fuck a guy... I mean had to, if my life depended on it... I'd fuck Elvis.
achouza
Little Ghost

Re: TV on the Radio

Post by achouza »

yup they are pretty damm good,, their new lp is great
<<<< Ahuevooo! >>>>