The Official Pearl Jam Sucks Thread

Discuss non-TMR bands in here
tanzaib
Little Ghost

Re: The Official Pearl Jam Sucks Thread

Post by tanzaib »

It seems we have a problem here kev
there was me thinking me and you was on the same wave length lol...
Last edited by tanzaib on Thu Dec 16, 2010 3:05 pm, edited 1 time in total.
<tanzaib> any news on vault 26
<Jack White> @tanzaib cass corridor looming large in all of our lives around here
PugFaceRex
Little Ghost

Post by PugFaceRex »

tanzaib wrote:It seems we have a problem here kev
That picture is tiny!
<BluefordT> jey pals i am,we is,fuckeres rerred up
<BluefordT> jhdb
-------------------------------------------------------
<Quizze> i didnt like pug asking jack if he would eat himself as a hot dog.... off color
mojoryan
Little People

Post by mojoryan »

PugFaceRex wrote:
tanzaib wrote:It seems we have a problem here kev
That picture is tiny!
:lol:
"I might not be perfect but I'm me to the bone"~ Seasick Steve
...words to live by.
"This steepen guy grinds my gears."~stl_ben
imo, it's all a result of the modern record collectors association with commodity fetishism~dcmak5
tanzaib
Little Ghost

Post by tanzaib »

<Jack White> @tanzaib cass corridor looming large in all of our lives around here
mojoryan
Little People

Post by mojoryan »

I have a cd bootleg called, "Then and Now" that has Mookie demo stuff as well as some Mother Love Bone goodies on it. (yeah, I know this is the PJ sucks thread, but you guys are allowed to be wrong. 8-) )
...words to live by.
imo, it's all a result of the modern record collectors association with commodity fetishism~dcmak5
greginchains
Little Ghost

Post by greginchains »

mojoryan wrote:
I have a cd bootleg called, "Then and Now" that has Mookie demo stuff as well as some Mother Love Bone goodies on it. (yeah, I know this is the PJ sucks thread, but you guys are allowed to be wrong. 8-) )
Right on!
I only wanted to be good enough, but I'm not.
tanzaib
Little Ghost

Post by tanzaib »

[ebay]220776263237[/ebay]
IamFrank007
Little Acorn

Post by IamFrank007 »

Pearl Jam, sucks less since they covered Public Image Limited's "Public Image",and included it on LIVE on Ten Legs. :shock:
Frank is a funkasaurus rex......................
Kaber
Little People

Post by Kaber »

Bon jovi sucks more
rsimms3
Tiny Elephant

Post by rsimms3 »

Kaber wrote:Bon jovi sucks more
Apparently some of them suck the bottle...
"The chairs are too nice, the chandeliers are too beautiful, and the popcorn is too buttery." - Jack White
"What if my problem wasn't that I don't understand people but that I don't like them?" - Louis Bloom
DBCooper
Little Acorn

Post by DBCooper »

saying pearl jam sucks is just wrong....sorry, but come on? Without them music would be a lot more gaga and fall out boy. they werent afraid to say "fuck you" to the man 20 years ago. the music industry is in a terrible state right now, and they are one of the few that have stayed true to their roots and remained succesful. its not very common these days, and even though they may not have mainstream "hits"....I gaurantee if you went to a show they would blow your mind. there is a shit ton of bands out there that suck A LOT worse than PJ and yet get much more play. respect the PJ.
That can go now.
mojoryan
Little People

Post by mojoryan »

DBCooper wrote:saying pearl jam sucks is just wrong....sorry, but come on? Without them music would be a lot more gaga and fall out boy. they werent afraid to say "fuck you" to the man 20 years ago. the music industry is in a terrible state right now, and they are one of the few that have stayed true to their roots and remained succesful. its not very common these days, and even though they may not have mainstream "hits"....I gaurantee if you went to a show they would blow your mind. there is a shit ton of bands out there that suck A LOT worse than PJ and yet get much more play. respect the PJ.
yes!!
...words to live by.
FlyFarmBlues
Little Acorn

Post by FlyFarmBlues »

DBCooper wrote:saying pearl jam sucks is just wrong....sorry, but come on? Without them music would be a lot more gaga and fall out boy. they werent afraid to say "fuck you" to the man 20 years ago. the music industry is in a terrible state right now, and they are one of the few that have stayed true to their roots and remained succesful. its not very common these days, and even though they may not have mainstream "hits"....I gaurantee if you went to a show they would blow your mind. there is a shit ton of bands out there that suck A LOT worse than PJ and yet get much more play. respect the PJ.

Fuckin eh. PJ is one of my favs personally, and I have taken a handful of my friends to see Pearl Jam, and they left their shows as fans :)
rival
Little Ghost

Post by rival »

Pearl Jam have been my favorite band since the first time I ever heard them...sitting in music class in grade 6. They blew my mind. Since then they have been my closest friend. They've been through everything with me, every life event, good or bad, I can think back to any time in my life and I can remember Pearl Jam being there with me...I'm fortunate enough that I'm not one of those people who say "Pearl Jam saved my life" and hopefully I never am but I can totally see how music (Pearl Jam or any band) could do that for someone when they love/need them that much.

Reading people say that Pearl Jam sucks kind of makes me laugh because after all these pages I have yet to read one legitimate reason for them to "suck"...If you don't like what they do, move a long...I can think of hundreds of bands I think suck but I've got better things to do than start threads and announce it to everyone.
Hey, it's just a fucking record. Chill.
cwja
Little Ghost

Post by cwja »

Best thread hijacking ever! PJ is the reason I Spin The Black Circle.