Beck

Discuss non-TMR bands in here
mhcox
Little Cream Soda

Re: Beck

Post by mhcox »

Does anyone here have Song Reader? How is it? I haven't heard any of it yet, but am interested in picking up a copy. Is it worth buying?
when roles are reversed, opinions are too.
Melon
Little Ghost

Post by Melon »

mhcox wrote:Does anyone here have Song Reader? How is it? I haven't heard any of it yet, but am interested in picking up a copy. Is it worth buying?
i don't think anybody has heard it :lol:
houses are full of things that gather dust
Stl_ben
Tiny Elephant

Post by Stl_ben »

Melon wrote:
mhcox wrote:Does anyone here have Song Reader? How is it? I haven't heard any of it yet, but am interested in picking up a copy. Is it worth buying?
You think no one has listened to their copy in the last 8+ months it has been out?!
<Quizze> @STL_Ben youre a soulless consumer
http://www.dailyvinyl.net
rsimms3
Tiny Elephant

Post by rsimms3 »

Dig it! (Mark Ronson ain't got nothing on this guitar riff...)

"The chairs are too nice, the chandeliers are too beautiful, and the popcorn is too buttery." - Jack White
"What if my problem wasn't that I don't understand people but that I don't like them?" - Louis Bloom
teakay
Little Acorn

Post by teakay »

Melon wrote:
I get it.
BluefordT
Little Ghost

Post by BluefordT »

I grabbed it on vinyl, and got the dl with it. I like it A LOT. Listen to it at least 2-3 times a week at work on my computer.
"No saddly I didn't have enough money from flipping to pay for the car..."
StLBen:Stiben(Elitist Hipster Tool Person)
chaptertwentyone
Little People

Post by chaptertwentyone »

You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
“I’M GONNA KILL MY BROTHER JACK
I’M GONNA KILL MY BROTHER JACK
I’M GONNA STAB HIM RIGHT IN THE BACK
PUT HIM IN THIS HOLE
AND HE’LL NEVER COME BACK
‘MEMBER THAT?”
rsimms3
Tiny Elephant

Post by rsimms3 »

Well shit, why didn't you guys tell me about the Bongload reissues that came out on colored wax? Slackers...
"The chairs are too nice, the chandeliers are too beautiful, and the popcorn is too buttery." - Jack White
"What if my problem wasn't that I don't understand people but that I don't like them?" - Louis Bloom
chaptertwentyone
Little People

rsimms3 wrote:Well shit, why didn't you guys tell me about the Bongload reissues that came out on colored wax? Slackers...
This one?
Imagehttp://postimage.org/app.php
PUT HIM IN THIS HOLE
‘MEMBER THAT?”
rsimms3
Tiny Elephant

Post by rsimms3 »

Yeah, that one and the other one.... :eyeroll:

I need Guero, Midnite Vultures, Mellow Gold, and Odelay. I have originals for Sea Change and Mutations. Bought most of the Odelay 7 and 12 inch singles but never the LP. Not sure why.

chaptertwentyone
Little People

As good as I think Guero sounds cut at 45 RPM, I am looking forward to the convenience of a single LP.
I've also fallen in love with Midnite Vultures over the last two years and can't wait for that to be released.
Maybe we'll see more variants as the months go by.
RSD and all that possibly.
PUT HIM IN THIS HOLE
‘MEMBER THAT?”
rsimms3
Tiny Elephant

Post by rsimms3 »

As pretty as color vinyl can be, TMR has ruined it for me with poor quality out of URP. Even out of other shops it's not the greatest. Not a big fan of my DCFC Kintsugi color vinyl pressing which is out of Quality Record Pressing. I'll stick with black or clear if I have a choice.