Login

mojoryan
Little People

Re: Login

Post by mojoryan »

Obliquitous wrote:
greginchains wrote:I browse this place on my phone most of the time. I used to be able to go 3-4 weeks before having to log in again, but recently, it's like every 2-3 days and I'm having to log back in with my phone. Did anything change? No settings or problems on my phone that I know of. Just curious, thanks!
Same for me. Also, the 'Partcipated' page is always empty.
Yup. I posted about this a month or so ago. Well, the log in bit, I don't know what the "participated in" thing is.
"I might not be perfect but I'm me to the bone"~ Seasick Steve
...words to live by.
"This steepen guy grinds my gears."~stl_ben
imo, it's all a result of the modern record collectors association with commodity fetishism~dcmak5
Obliquitous
Little Acorn

Login

Post by Obliquitous »

mojoryan wrote:
Obliquitous wrote:
greginchains wrote:I browse this place on my phone most of the time. I used to be able to go 3-4 weeks before having to log in again, but recently, it's like every 2-3 days and I'm having to log back in with my phone. Did anything change? No settings or problems on my phone that I know of. Just curious, thanks!
Yup. I posted about this a month or so ago. Well, the log in bit, I don't know what the "participated in" thing is.
It's the middle tab under the "latest" section on tapatalk. Used to keep track of all the threads you post in, now it just says there are none no matter what. No big deal since the "unread tab" is what I look at the most.
Kali Durga - "For all you know, that guy might be a very cool person who just happens to look like your idea of an asshole."
mojoryan
Little People

Post by mojoryan »

Obliquitous wrote:
mojoryan wrote:
Obliquitous wrote:
It's the middle tab under the "latest" section on tapatalk. Used to keep track of all the threads you post in, now it just says there are none no matter what. No big deal since the "unread tab" is what I look at the most.
Ahh...that helped. Seriously. Since I have no idea what "tapatalk" is, I naturally wouldn't know about the tab. :)
...words to live by.
imo, it's all a result of the modern record collectors association with commodity fetishism~dcmak5
Bikedo
Little Ghost

Post by Bikedo »

Out of the blue I need to log in over and over again.
Both my Mac at home and my cell phone.
Not the end of the world but just a pain in the arse.
I'd like to sleep 100 days, my feeling has gone, flesh cold and numb.
mojoryan
Little People

Post by mojoryan »

Bikedo wrote:Out of the blue I need to log in over and over again.
Both my Mac at home and my cell phone.
Not the end of the world but just a pain in the arse.
Happens to me, periodically, too. Only on my cell, though.
...words to live by.