New Q&A???

maxman142001
Little Ghost

New Q&A???

Post by maxman142001 »

So its been a while since we had a Q&A session with the big wiggs at TMR (Blackwell, Swank)
Anyway we could do it again with current questions or reflections on their answers from 2009?
<<Jack White>> @Maxman142001 'let me tell you about my baby she was born out in arizona..."
higherlimits
Little People

Re: New Q&A???

Post by higherlimits »

It hasn't been done becuase it's a lot of work on my part and we don't really get as much interest as we'd like. The questions are often quite poor and we don't even get that many. If people really want one we could set one up though..
maxman142001
Little Ghost

Post by maxman142001 »

Thanks for the responce. Maybe ill put together a poll question and see what the responce is from the community?
<<Jack White>> @Maxman142001 'let me tell you about my baby she was born out in arizona..."
higherlimits
Little People

Post by higherlimits »

sure
rival
Little Ghost

Post by rival »

I think the TMR fanbase has grown significantly since the last one. So has TMR itself. I don't think it would be a bad idea at all. I do realize how tough it can be to set one up though so I totally understand you not wanting to do it if the participation is not what you hoped it would be.
Hey, it's just a fucking record. Chill.
maxman142001
Little Ghost

Post by maxman142001 »

Thanks Scott...

Anyone that is reading this can head over to http://www.whiteswirl.com/forum/viewtop ... =21&t=8763 and vote :)
love_islander
Little People

Post by love_islander »

higherlimits wrote:It hasn't been done becuase it's a lot of work on my part and we don't really get as much interest as we'd like. The questions are often quite poor and we don't even get that many. If people really want one we could set one up though..
Come on Ian, you should be doing more, higher quality work, for even less thanks :arrow:

It would kind of be cool to hear from the underlings there, though I can't imagine they would feel like they could reveal all