N/A

chrono_1980
Little Ghost

Re: Warning kevron6 is a scammer

Post by chrono_1980 »

Alabama Woody wrote:I have dealt with both of you. You are both good people. Take a deep breath. Tanzaib give Kevin the chance to mail on Monday, if you do not receive the package after about two weeks then let him have it .

Kevin, I hope things are getting better for you, hang in there!

Insert Big Ass Smiley Face here.
I agree - both good guys, so ya, deep breath is good advice!
bh1644
Little Ghost

Post by bh1644 »

Meh - both assholes if you ask me... :P
anonymousbrunette
Little People

Post by anonymousbrunette »

Regardless, a month - let alone a year - is a long time to wait. Kevin is a solid dude though and will no doubt make it right.
"I didn't mean to drown myself. I meant to swim till I sank - but that's not the same thing."

My ISO/FS/FT List
http://www.thiscouldgoboom.org
Kaber
Little People

Post by Kaber »

tanzaib wrote:WELL KEVIN I HAVE WAITED SINCE JUNE 2010 FOR YOU TO SEND ME MY ITEMS,
AND YOU HAVE LIED AGAIN AND AGAIN SAYING YOU HAVE SENT THEM SO fU-K YOU.
That is FIGHTING TALK
rival
Little Ghost

Post by rival »

I was told on June 17th:
They are packed with a packing label postman will pick them up in the morning.
Cheers,
Kevin
I have no reason to believe this would be false as all I have to do when it gets here is look at the post stamp on the postage...I've never dealt with Kevin but there is no reason why a guy would come on here for x amount of time, build all these friendships and then bail. I trust he'll come through and I also believe that his personal problems are far more important than a few pieces of vinyl. I was in the hospital about a month ago for a week with a bit of a freak accident. I was in a hospital bed with multiple IV's in both arms and I know what it's like when "personal stuff" comes up so I'm not going to rag on the guy one bit.

I just hope he gets better...when he does, I'm confident he will straighten everything out.
Hey, it's just a fucking record. Chill.
BluefordT
Little Ghost

Post by BluefordT »

Kumbaya my Lord, kumbaya
Kumbaya my Lord, kumbaya
Kumbaya my Lord, kumbaya
Oh Lord, kumbaya

Someone's singing Lord, kumbaya
Oh Lord, kumbayah

Someone's laughing, Lord, kumbaya
Oh Lord, kumbaya

Someone's crying, Lord, kumbaya
Oh Lord, kumbaya

Someone's praying, Lord, kumbaya
Oh Lord, kumbaya

Someone's sleeping, Lord, kumbaya
Oh Lord, kumbaya
Oh Lord, kumbaya
[ Lyrics from: http://ww
"No saddly I didn't have enough money from flipping to pay for the car..."
StLBen:Stiben(Elitist Hipster Tool Person)
tanzaib
Little Ghost

N/A

Post by tanzaib »

N/A
Last edited by tanzaib on Thu Jan 05, 2012 11:31 am, edited 1 time in total.
<tanzaib> any news on vault 26
<Jack White> @tanzaib cass corridor looming large in all of our lives around here
tanzaib
Little Ghost

Post by tanzaib »

n/a
Last edited by tanzaib on Wed Aug 24, 2011 9:39 pm, edited 3 times in total.
<Jack White> @tanzaib cass corridor looming large in all of our lives around here
tanzaib
Little Ghost

N/A

Post by tanzaib »

N/A
Last edited by tanzaib on Thu Jan 05, 2012 11:31 am, edited 1 time in total.
flattop2001
Little Ghost

Post by flattop2001 »

kevron6 wrote:I get it guys. Everyone will get their stuff shipped this weekend.
2 weeks later. Hoping for some positive updates ?? Anybody have their stuff?
Don't believe the 60's was the golden age of pop. You glorify the past when the future dries up.
tanzaib
Little Ghost

N/A

Post by tanzaib »

N/A
Last edited by tanzaib on Thu Jan 05, 2012 11:32 am, edited 1 time in total.
tanzaib
Little Ghost

N/A

Post by tanzaib »

N/A
Last edited by tanzaib on Thu Jan 05, 2012 11:33 am, edited 2 times in total.
Grimtale
Little People

Warning kevron6 is a scammer

Post by Grimtale »

Few thoughts, just because this thread has gone on a while and is headed no where good:

1. If this was ebay, Kev would have lost his ability to sell by now.
2. Glad as hell this isn't ebay...
3. I'm glad I have no horse in this game (ie, bought anything from him recently)
4. The one thing I have bought from Kev, is on my shelf so yes I got it and in a timely manner. Thanks Kev.
5. I've met Kev several times and swapped a gazillion emails with him, seems like a good family guy who loves music who is just having a rough spot in live. I'm sure sooner or later we all will.
6. I think Kev should stop selling stuff and offering to pick up stuff at events until he gets all caught up and his life back in order.
7. If he doesn't stop for a few hours, send out the stuff he owes, this very well could ruin his rep around here.
8. Shahid - Use this forum to educate people on the issue you have. It's not a place to pour out the gory details of it all. Ultimately, this forum will not solve your issues.
9. Hawke, like me, you should get the hell out of here unless you have solutions to the problem.
10. Kev - I'm heading to Nashville in two weeks for a few days, if you need help boxing, packing and even paying for shipping, I'll offer my time and $. I like you too much to see you go down like this. Heck you can hand me all the stuff you owe and I'll take it with me and ship if for you for free. I love this whole community that much.
11. Good luck to all involved

Grim
I am everything you hate...
mojoryan
Little People

Post by mojoryan »

Grimtale wrote:Few thoughts, just because this thread has gone on a while and is headed no where good:

1. If this was ebay, Kev would have lost his ability to sell by now.
2. Glad as hell this isn't ebay...
3. I'm glad I have no horse in this game (ie, bought anything from him recently)
4. The one thing I have bought from Kev, is on my shelf so yes I got it and in a timely manner. Thanks Kev.
5. I've met Kev several times and swapped a gazillion emails with him, seems like a good family guy who loves music who is just having a rough spot in live. I'm sure sooner or later we all will.
6. I think Kev should stop selling stuff and offering to pick up stuff at events until he gets all caught up and his life back in order.
7. If he doesn't stop for a few hours, send out the stuff he owes, this very well could ruin his rep around here.
8. Shahid - Use this forum to educate people on the issue you have. It's not a place to pour out the gory details of it all. Ultimately, this forum will not solve your issues.
9. Hawke, like me, you should get the hell out of here unless you have solutions to the problem.
10. Kev - I'm heading to Nashville in two weeks for a few days, if you need help boxing, packing and even paying for shipping, I'll offer my time and $. I like you too much to see you go down like this. Heck you can hand me all the stuff you owe and I'll take it with me and ship if for you for free. I love this whole community that much.
11. Good luck to all involved

Grim
Grim, you're so on with this...and, one helluva good cat for willing to help. You just made my day before my day even really began.
Thanks for representing the good side of humanity.
Now, I'm getting the hell out of it.
Good luck, Kev and everyone else as well.
"I might not be perfect but I'm me to the bone"~ Seasick Steve
...words to live by.
"This steepen guy grinds my gears."~stl_ben
imo, it's all a result of the modern record collectors association with commodity fetishism~dcmak5
chris865
Little Ghost

Post by chris865 »

Very nice of you Grim, I truly think it will really help Kev to get all the stuff out to everyone and
take that out of an already very stressed mind.

Kev, let Mark help you out.