To Do List

Scheckywhite
everything you hate...

Re: To Do List

Post by Scheckywhite »

*cough*(Despite the spelling errors, thanks for all the other work you did though)*cough*
I wish I was purple, because I'm feeling blue. I'm not looking for love, but a good fuck'll do.
kevron6
Gonzo Journalist

Post by kevron6 »

If you want an easy way to post pictures of the posters go to gigposters and copy the BB code at the bottom of the image. It is really fast and I posted an example for Nashville. I think this is a good example of how the poster archive section should be. It is quick but the image is not very big, that could be fixed but it would take longer. If you need a volunteer to help build the poster section let me know
I always said, if I had to fuck a guy... I mean had to, if my life depended on it... I'd fuck Elvis.
higherlimits
Little People

Post by higherlimits »

I don't think that's BBcode ;) BBcode is the code that makes it possible to underline something in a post. the actual [ u] [/u ] isn't the BBcode, it's the result of the BBcode.

I've PMed you though :)
higherlimits
Little People

Post by higherlimits »

Scheckywhite wrote:*cough*(Despite the spelling errors, thanks for all the other work you did though)*cough*
To be honest I don't know who's done what, Thanks for all the help though!
7th_son
Fate Accelerator

Post by 7th_son »

kevron6 wrote:If you want an easy way to post pictures of the posters go to gigposters and copy the BB code at the bottom of the image. It is really fast and I posted an example for Nashville. I think this is a good example of how the poster archive section should be. It is quick but the image is not very big, that could be fixed but it would take longer. If you need a volunteer to help build the poster section let me know
I like it! PM sent
kevron6
Gonzo Journalist

Post by kevron6 »

higherlimits wrote:I don't think that's BBcode ;) BBcode is the code that makes it possible to underline something in a post. the actual [ u] [/u ] isn't the BBcode, it's the result of the BBcode.

I've PMed you though :)
well it works and is fast
I always said, if I had to fuck a guy... I mean had to, if my life depended on it... I'd fuck Elvis.
7th_son
Fate Accelerator

Post by 7th_son »

We need chat back..
higherlimits
Little People

Post by higherlimits »

I might be able to do that... We'll see.. Actually I think it needs a database too
higherlimits
Little People

Post by higherlimits »

Chat should be back soon, check www.whiteswirl.com/forum/chat in a bit I'm just transferring files now, there is no MySQL database for it so it should be good to go
kevron6
Gonzo Journalist

Post by kevron6 »

I have been adding small tidbits of information about each poster if this is annoying and you want me to stop just let me know. I personally find it interesting but others may not.
7th_son
Fate Accelerator

Post by 7th_son »

kevron6 wrote:I have been adding small tidbits of information about each poster if this is annoying and you want me to stop just let me know. I personally find it interesting but others may not.
I think it's great Kevin, you were keeping MegBot running making topics yesterday, she kept wanting to see what you'd say about the next poster and hopefully it'll stimulate people to think about the meaning behind the posters more and stir up conversation in that direction rather than other mindless crap like that they *really* want this one or that one.
kevron6
Gonzo Journalist

Post by kevron6 »

I cannot keep up with Megbot, she wins this time but I will be back with more useless information soon
KaseyLS
Little Bird

Post by KaseyLS »

kevron6 wrote:I have been adding small tidbits of information about each poster if this is annoying and you want me to stop just let me know. I personally find it interesting but others may not.
Kev, I love the info you're giving about the posters! But I hope you're not just making shit up, cuz quite frankly who would argue with you!
7th_son
Fate Accelerator

Post by 7th_son »

:lol:
higherlimits
Little People

Post by higherlimits »

higherlimits wrote:
Get rid of sid in URL
get the eBay BBcode implemented