Re: New York 'motherfuckers'

Post by trickster »

Please check my TMR pin/button ISO viewtopic.php?f=18&t=11426
harvestgirl
spinning top mama

Post by harvestgirl »

pretty turned off by his use of the word faggot :(

and what does he say @ the end ... blah blah something gay?

jack needs a nap.
"Doodled on your Milwaukee 03 as well (white flowers, cups of coffee, and love letters)"
dylnfan
Little Ghost

Post by dylnfan »

Wow. I know I'll get flamed for this, but maybe Dan's on to something? :roll:
"I haven't told him, but I'm adding him to my movement to bring nice back. Because nice is the coolest, most punk thing ever."

- Cmelo
Grimtale
Little People

Post by Grimtale »

Heck after a few days of travel and living on the road, I get so grumpy no one wants to be around me...
I think Jack has lived on the road for the better part of a year or more. Surprised he holds up as well as he does.
Who knows, maybe jack didn't want to do this show but got signed up for whatever reason... could have been a bad day...
Maybe KFC ran out of double downs... and he was a little hungry...
Who knows...
Grim
I am everything you hate...
anonymousbrunette
Little People

Post by anonymousbrunette »

harvestgirl wrote:pretty turned off by his use of the word faggot :(

and what does he say @ the end ... blah blah something gay?

jack needs a nap.
Wow - kinda shocked myself. Going all flight attendant on people is one thing but homophobic slurs are gonna be hard to forget.
"I didn't mean to drown myself. I meant to swim till I sank - but that's not the same thing."

My ISO/FS/FT List
http://www.thiscouldgoboom.org
shteev
Little Ghost

Post by shteev »

i never hear the word faggot. how is everyone so sure of the exact wording that happens? glad he told those hip motherfuckers what's up.
I could be wronga,,,I could be rright.
love_islander
Little People

Post by love_islander »

shteev wrote:i never hear the word faggot. how is everyone so sure of the exact wording that happens? glad he told those hip motherfuckers what's up.
If I hear it right it is "all you f_in photographer f_ers just go to f_in hell. All of you get out. Go take a picture of some f_in model or some faggot. Get the f_ outta here. Do you wanna try mixing it with another gay man or take a picture of me?"

Looks like I've got a new sig!
Last edited by love_islander on Wed Aug 11, 2010 1:58 pm, edited 2 times in total.
dylnfan
Little Ghost

Post by dylnfan »

love_islander wrote:Looks like I've got a new sig!

:lol:
"I haven't told him, but I'm adding him to my movement to bring nice back. Because nice is the coolest, most punk thing ever."

- Cmelo
shteev
Little Ghost

Post by shteev »

love_islander wrote:
shteev wrote:i never hear the word faggot. how is everyone so sure of the exact wording that happens? glad he told those hip motherfuckers what's up.
If I hear it right it is "all you f_in photographer f_ers can go to hell. Get the f_ out of here. Go take some f_in photos of a f_in model or some faggot. Do you wanna go mixing it with some gay man or take a picture of me?"

Looks like I've got a new sig!
-- certainly way too muffled to hear if he actually says faggot. and i hear the word little right there at the end. "if you want to take a picture little gay man, take a picture of me." it has been said already that the recording is not the greatest and it is very hard to discern what is exactly spoken.

My favorite part is when he just screams"FUCK YOU!" as he starts the song for the first time.
love_islander
Little People

Post by love_islander »

shteev wrote:
-- certainly way too muffled to hear if he actually says faggot. and i hear the word little right there at the end. "if you want to take a picture little gay man, take a picture of me." it has been said already that the recording is not the greatest and it is very hard to discern what is exactly spoken.

My favorite part is when he just screams"FUCK YOU!" as he starts the song for the first time.
try the second video that was posted on the last page - its a little more audible
shteev
Little Ghost

Post by shteev »

more audible for sure.
7th_son
Fate Accelerator

Post by 7th_son »

With the Greenhornes announcement, this almost feels premeditated? If not, what a coincidence.
BigRed
Little Bird

Post by BigRed »

How would this have anything to do with the Greenhornes? It might make sense if Jack was in that band.

He very clearly says faggot. I think anyone not hearing that is in denial.
anonymousbrunette
Little People

Post by anonymousbrunette »

BigRed wrote:How would this have anything to do with the Greenhornes? It might make sense if Jack was in that band.
See Scheckywhite's post. That rant was calling out "hipsters" for not responding to the Greenhornes' set.
"I didn't mean to drown myself. I meant to swim till I sank - but that's not the same thing."

My ISO/FS/FT List
http://www.thiscouldgoboom.org
harvestgirl
spinning top mama

Post by harvestgirl »

anonymousbrunette wrote:
BigRed wrote: See Scheckywhite's post. That rant was calling out "hipsters" for not responding to the Greenhornes' set.
in 2001, how is that relevant to this rant?

this is what i hear on the second bit ~" you want a prime example of a gay man, take a picture of me" lol hard to discern that part.

he defo. says faggot in the first part.
"Doodled on your Milwaukee 03 as well (white flowers, cups of coffee, and love letters)"