Single: Die by the Drop

Bullet holes and photo booths
dylnfan
Little Ghost

Re: Single: Die by the Drop

Post by dylnfan »

runofthemill wrote:Image

This was just way too cool. I also got a pink & black Texas Funeral, Dex Live, and a 3" set.
Sweet! Glad to see they had some P&B TX Funerals! Surprised they didn't all sell at SXSW...must have been holding some back. :-)
"I haven't told him, but I'm adding him to my movement to bring nice back. Because nice is the coolest, most punk thing ever."

- Cmelo
runofthemill
Little Ghost

Post by runofthemill »

I think they only had 20 copies of the pink & blacks, so I'm glad I got in line early!
mkuborn
Little Ghost

Post by mkuborn »

Holly Shit. That is incredible. I am glad everyone got TMR boxes etc. Can't wait to hear the record day news, pretty cool. I am jealous, everyone better share full stories and or extra texas funerals/boxes. ;)
kevron6
Gonzo Journalist

Post by kevron6 »

runofthemill wrote:I think they only had 20 copies of the pink & blacks, so I'm glad I got in line early!

I did not even look for the John Wayne I totally missed that, but I got one in Austin anyways so no biggie. Glad some others were able to snag them.

I for one was a little intimidated when I went in to meet LJ and Jack. I have met them both before, but it was so quiet the lighting was pretty dim and they had some type of gun thing on the table. Really cool experience just wish I would of thought of more to say. At least my little chatter box of a son did strike up a good conversation. When Jack gave him his business card he told him to call him if he ever had any troubles with his records(I would put an emoticon here but I am not a fan of them).
I always said, if I had to fuck a guy... I mean had to, if my life depended on it... I'd fuck Elvis.
love_islander
Little People

Post by love_islander »

kevron6 wrote:
runofthemill wrote:I think they only had 20 copies of the pink & blacks, so I'm glad I got in line early!

I did not even look for the John Wayne I totally missed that, but I got one in Austin anyways so no biggie. Glad some others were able to snag them.

I for one was a little intimidated when I went in to meet LJ and Jack. I have met them both before, but it was so quiet the lighting was pretty dim and they had some type of gun thing on the table. Really cool experience just wish I would of thought of more to say. At least my little chatter box of a son did strike up a good conversation. When Jack gave him his business card he told him to call him if he ever had any troubles with his records(I would put an emoticon here but I am not a fan of them).
The worst thing is walking away thinking "fuck - I said that?!" but it sounds like you guys had a good time today
runofthemill
Little Ghost

Post by runofthemill »

I gotta start bring my kid to stuff like this apparently.
love_islander
Little People

Post by love_islander »

runofthemill wrote:I gotta start bring my kid to stuff like this apparently.
I might have to start breeding 8-)
kevron6
Gonzo Journalist

Post by kevron6 »

love_islander wrote:
kevron6 wrote:

The worst thing is walking away thinking "fuck - I said that?!" but it sounds like you guys had a good time today
Yeah I seemed more like an idiot than a fanboy. These trips are always fun for me but it really is more about my kids experience than it is mine. I am stoked about taking my three eldest sons next weekend should b a good time and the TMR staff is always so nice to them that it really makes for a great trip.
I always said, if I had to fuck a guy... I mean had to, if my life depended on it... I'd fuck Elvis.
runofthemill
Little Ghost

Post by runofthemill »

Here's something funny. I was walking past the line back to my car and some guy asked how much I paid for the record box. I told him $40, and he asked what was in it. I told him there was nothing in it, its a record box. "So its just a box???" "Pffffttt".
love_islander
Little People

Post by love_islander »

runofthemill wrote:Here's something funny. I was walking past the line back to my car and some guy asked how much I paid for the record box. I told him $40, and he asked what was in it. I told him there was nothing in it, its a record box. "So its just a box???" "Pffffttt".
If only he knew the pain of us on the other side of the world :lol:
runofthemill
Little Ghost

Post by runofthemill »

Looking back I wished I had told him it was full of gold plated Slayer singles or some such nonsense.
mkuborn
Little Ghost

Post by mkuborn »

full of Twinkies and malt liquor?
trickster
Greek Mod

Post by trickster »

kevron6 wrote:Signed tri-color! So cool what they did today for vault members. Jack also gave my son his business card!
Did he say why he has John instead of Jack on the card?
Please check my TMR pin/button ISO viewtopic.php?f=18&t=11426
kevron6
Gonzo Journalist

Post by kevron6 »

trickster wrote:
kevron6 wrote:Signed tri-color! So cool what they did today for vault members. Jack also gave my son his business card!
Did he say why he has John instead of Jack on the card?
Did not ask
Kaber
Little People

n/a

Post by Kaber »

n/a
Last edited by Kaber on Wed Aug 24, 2011 9:34 pm, edited 1 time in total.