Album: Sea of Cowards

Bullet holes and photo booths
orangeshoeskid
Little Ghost

Re: Album: Sea of Cowards

Post by orangeshoeskid »

They toyed with the idea of refusing him service but ended up not saying anything. I told them I was still looking for a job and asked if they were hiring and they told me I could kick people out of line. I wanted to...
“We’re more about having fun. I don’t really care about lyrics, honestly. Its rock n’ roll, ya’ know.” - JEFF the Brotherhood
Facebook / FT/ISO / ExpressoBeans Collection / Google+
kevron6
Gonzo Journalist

Post by kevron6 »

I would take that job for free. It would be fun to walk down the line and just say get the fuck out of here. That guy with the flamingo was probably the biggest douchebag I have witnessed at all the drops.
I always said, if I had to fuck a guy... I mean had to, if my life depended on it... I'd fuck Elvis.
orangeshoeskid
Little Ghost

Post by orangeshoeskid »

Was it clarksvillekirby (Travis Tarpy)? He already has one up on ebay....
[ebay]110533802801[/ebay]

dick.
“We’re more about having fun. I don’t really care about lyrics, honestly. Its rock n’ roll, ya’ know.” - JEFF the Brotherhood
trickster
Greek Mod

Post by trickster »

If anyone managed to get an extra split color SoC and want to help a
guy who lives far away please PM me

Anyone saw Jack at the store?
Please check my TMR pin/button ISO viewtopic.php?f=18&t=11426
mkuborn
Little Ghost

Post by mkuborn »

dylnfan wrote:
mkuborn wrote:B-side hidden track is backwards? Maybe? How do i make my turntable play backwards, i know we got some engineers on this board.
Look on the LP labels and on both sides you'll see a very short run of additional grooves...throw your needle on em and stand back! ;)
No i know i was simply asking if anyone has played it backwards as when you play it regularly it sounds backwards. The Pink Flamingo song is so completely a song Jack wrote for the WS it is obvious... i think.
runofthemill wrote:Kind of a funny thing, a lady with a baby asked if she could go inside and wait to get her baby out of the sun. She said she wasn't going to buy anything and was just waiting for her husband to make it in since he was back in line. Well the husband wandered up several minutes later and she was leaving with stuff she bought. Ben called her out and said she was a liar. He sort of played it like he was joking with her, I think because she did have a baby with her, but once she was gone he was pretty pissed that someone would use a baby to cut line like that.
hahahahah that is insane.
p.s. it was me dressed up, sorry.
Kaber
Little People

Post by Kaber »

kevron6 wrote:I would take that job for free. It would be fun to walk down the line and just say get the fuck out of here. That guy with the flamingo was probably the biggest douchebag I have witnessed at all the drops.
Lots of complaining about flippers on here.
I can't understand it myself.
They queued in line and have just as much
right to a copy.
Line jumper complaining I can understand
but this I can't.
The system is flawed but you folks are
able to get a copy of exclusive releases
simply because of where you live.
For the rest of us we have to get stuff via
flippers either via trade or eBay.
EdwardWBjornson
Little Acorn

Post by EdwardWBjornson »

Am I the only one thinking of the synth-noises in "The Difference Between Us" is very Daft Punk-ish?
PugFaceRex
Little Ghost

Post by PugFaceRex »

Kaber wrote:
kevron6 wrote:I would take that job for free. It would be fun to walk down the line and just say get the fuck out of here. That guy with the flamingo was probably the biggest douchebag I have witnessed at all the drops.

right to a copy.
but this I can't.
Kaber wrote: pet peeve trois - record shop flippers
:?:
<BluefordT> jey pals i am,we is,fuckeres rerred up
<BluefordT> jhdb
-------------------------------------------------------
<Quizze> i didnt like pug asking jack if he would eat himself as a hot dog.... off color
love_islander
Little People

Post by love_islander »

it's a necessary evil - doesn't mean we can't hate on the flippers still...
Kaber
Little People

Post by Kaber »

PugFaceRex wrote:
Kaber wrote:
Kaber wrote: pet peeve trois - record shop flippers
:?:
dude - in my peeve I'm talking about guys who work at record shops and flip
not the customers
kevron6
Gonzo Journalist

Post by kevron6 »

Kaber wrote:
Kaber it was pretty sad when you see this grown man that was walking around with a pink Flamingo all day long asking every homeless person to get in line to buy him a record. If this is permissible then let me buy as many as I want when I get in the store. He (Clarksville Vaccuum) is just a dirty looking fucker that looks like he probably molests kids as a recreational hobby. As far as the musicmanusa guy goes well the guy is just a liar that is what irritates me about him. Like I have said before I have flipped stuff hell everyone has but these two characters just seem like real scumbags. Do you remember how iriritating that one guy was in Austin the first morning that kept trying to break line or the girl right in front of us that did break line right in front of us. Remember how irritated we were about it? That is basically what everyone is complaining about.

right to a copy.
but this I can't.
I always said, if I had to fuck a guy... I mean had to, if my life depended on it... I'd fuck Elvis.
orangeshoeskid
Little Ghost

Post by orangeshoeskid »

Fuck flippers. I do hate them. Never flipped never will. I have no job as of yet and nearly out of money and I still couldn't imagine flipping any of my stuff.
Kaber
Little People

Post by Kaber »

I can understand what your saying about the dude being unsavory - but hell next time you guys need to be more organised and find some homeless people to get me and other folks on White Swirl a copy.

kevron6 wrote:
Kaber wrote:
Kaber it was pretty sad when you see this grown man that was walking around with a pink Flamingo all day long asking every homeless person to get in line to buy him a record. If this is permissible then let me buy as many as I want when I get in the store. He (Clarksville Vaccuum) is just a dirty looking fucker that looks like he probably molests kids as a recreational hobby. As far as the musicmanusa guy goes well the guy is just a liar that is what irritates me about him. Like I have said before I have flipped stuff hell everyone has but these two characters just seem like real scumbags. Do you remember how iriritating that one guy was in Austin the first morning that kept trying to break line or the girl right in front of us that did break line right in front of us. Remember how irritated we were about it? That is basically what everyone is complaining about.

right to a copy.
but this I can't.
trickster
Greek Mod

Post by trickster »

Kaber wrote:but hell next time you guys need to be more organised and find some homeless people to get me and other folks on White Swirl a copy.
:lol:
I agree with Chris on that
We will beat the flippers by using their own methods
Please check my TMR pin/button ISO viewtopic.php?f=18&t=11426
kevron6
Gonzo Journalist

Post by kevron6 »

orangeshoeskid wrote:Fuck flippers. I do hate them. Never flipped never will. I have no job as of yet and nearly out of money and I still couldn't imagine flipping any of my stuff.
I think hate is a pretty strong term when we are talking about flippers. They do serve some purpose which is to get the records into hands of collectors across the world that would never get the chance otherwise. My big problem with yesterday was the dumb fuck with the flamingo taking advantage of homeless people and musicmanusa putting his auction up and claiming it was in hand. All he had to do was put the words this is a presale in his auction and I have no problems with him.

If it is okay I can load up the whole youth group at my chuch in the church bus and any whiteswirl member can donate $50 dollars for them to pick you up a record. Those kids would be all over it and they would like it better than the car washes and various other fundraising activities they currently participate in.