Raconteurs @ The Tabernacle, Atlanta, GA Nov. 13th 2011

Rac-on-tours
Kali Durga
Tiny Elephant

Re: Raconteuers @ The Tabernacle, Atlanta, GA Nov. 13th 2011

Post by Kali Durga »

Am I the only person getting antsy for 1:00pm EST?
"And the message is clear: if we want Jack White as our hero, he will entertain, but not pander. We have to accept all his flaws, whims, caprices and manias as a critical, sometimes uncomfortable, part of the contract."
rsimms3
Tiny Elephant

Post by rsimms3 »

Kali Durga wrote:Am I the only person getting antsy for 1:00pm EST?
Yes.
"The chairs are too nice, the chandeliers are too beautiful, and the popcorn is too buttery." - Jack White
"What if my problem wasn't that I don't understand people but that I don't like them?" - Louis Bloom
Kali Durga
Tiny Elephant

Post by Kali Durga »

I'd reply to you with the emoticon for giving the raspberry, but it's goofy looking.
"And the message is clear: if we want Jack White as our hero, he will entertain, but not pander. We have to accept all his flaws, whims, caprices and manias as a critical, sometimes uncomfortable, part of the contract."
woodisgood
Little Ghost

Post by woodisgood »

Anyone mildly surprised tickets for Vault members are still available? I just checked, there's two in my cart right now. I'm thinking of buying to flip.

JOKING, JOKING!!! :lol:
"I'd wish you happiness, but I know it'd be detrimental to your art."
Aquamarine
Little Ghost

Post by Aquamarine »

I knew it wouldn't sell out like the Ryman did, but I was surprised to check back hours later and find them still available.
Grimtale
Little People

Post by Grimtale »

I got some. I'll be there all grim style.
Mark
I am everything you hate...
hsp88
Little Ghost

Post by hsp88 »

I just bought 2 tickets and got general admission in the pre sale. I'm gonna try to make this work, i need to. i hope work feels the same
orangeshoeskid
Little Ghost

Post by orangeshoeskid »

Oops. Completely forgot about this. Well shit.
“We’re more about having fun. I don’t really care about lyrics, honestly. Its rock n’ roll, ya’ know.” - JEFF the Brotherhood
Facebook / FT/ISO / ExpressoBeans Collection / Google+
Aquamarine
Little Ghost

Post by Aquamarine »

Loads of tickets left, by the looks of it. Pre-sale was still active when I went to bed yesterday.
Vytis33
Little Cream Soda

Post by Vytis33 »

I'm in. First Racs show since 2006 tour.
Aquamarine
Little Ghost

Post by Aquamarine »

For some reason the eBay listing isn't coming up, but there's 4 seats up there for the Atlanta show, "Section 202, Row A VIP" Currently at $611.

What the heck IS this? The seller says

These seats are located in
Section: 202, Row: A VIP
Notes: Padded Seat. In Seat Service. These seats are located off the center aisle for this section with purchase of the entire group. First row. Tickets will be ready to ship by 11/5/2011

But the show is all GA, this doesn't match the seat configuration of the balcony, and there were no VIP tix available that I saw.
MICH3LL3
Little Bird

Re: Raconteurs @ The Tabernacle, Atlanta, GA Nov. 13th 2011

Post by MICH3LL3 »

I couldn't take the idea of missing yet another opportunity to see the Racs, bought a GA ticket from Stub Hub and booked my trip.

I've read conflicting information on whether or not the entire show is GA, or are there actually balcony seats to be had? Being a short person, I think I'd prefer the balcony, but suppose I'll be happy as long as I'm there.
orangeshoeskid
Little Ghost

Post by orangeshoeskid »

MICH3LL3 wrote:I couldn't take the idea of missing yet another opportunity to see the Racs, bought a GA ticket from Stub Hub and booked my trip.

I've read conflicting information on whether or not the entire show is GA, or are there actually balcony seats to be had? Being a short person, I think I'd prefer the balcony, but suppose I'll be happy as long as I'm there.
I've been there many times. There is a balcony and there is also a GA area. I'm short and I prefer the GA area. Just get there early enough that you get near the front. Once the doors open run (fast walk at least, they yell if you run) to the stage and if you are with someone, send them to the merch table while you hold your spot against the rail.
“We’re more about having fun. I don’t really care about lyrics, honestly. Its rock n’ roll, ya’ know.” - JEFF the Brotherhood
Facebook / FT/ISO / ExpressoBeans Collection / Google+
Grimtale
Little People

Post by Grimtale »

I'll be in Atlanta for this show. Anyone want to meet up for some food before or after the show?
Grim
I am everything you hate...
Kali Durga
Tiny Elephant

Post by Kali Durga »

^^ I would love to meet up with folks, it's definitely a highlight when attending shows. I vote for afterward.