Raconteurs BBS TMR-14

Stylophones to Rob Jones
Jettkoral
Little People

Re: Raconteurs BBS TMR-14

Post by Jettkoral »

I actually just got the two Raconteurs albums on vinyl after having them on CD since they came out. Really good sound quality, especially on Broken Boy Soldier.
I'm trying to convince myself NOT to try for a Raconteurs singles collection. ;)
Moller72
Little Ghost

Post by Moller72 »

Jettkoral wrote:I actually just got the two Raconteurs albums on vinyl after having them on CD since they came out. Really good sound quality, especially on Broken Boy Soldier.
I'm trying to convince myself NOT to try for a Raconteurs singles collection. ;)
It is one of the easier collection to get and you can still get most of them pretty cheap right now.
JonnyH
Little Ghost

Post by JonnyH »

Moller72 wrote:
Jettkoral wrote:I actually just got the two Raconteurs albums on vinyl after having them on CD since they came out. Really good sound quality, especially on Broken Boy Soldier.
It is one of the easier collection to get and you can still get most of them pretty cheap right now.
I am hoping to complete my Racs 7" collection this year. If you look around you can find Hands and Steady as She Goes singles for $3-$4.
The only one that I have paid $10 or more for has been the Many Shades of Black with Adele, and I only paid $13 for that(as opposed to market prices).

The tough part will be finding Saboteurs- Broken Boy Soldiers 7"s for a decent rate.
greginchains
Little Ghost

Post by greginchains »

JonnyH wrote:
Moller72 wrote:
I am hoping to complete my Racs 7" collection this year. If you look around you can find Hands and Steady as She Goes singles for $3-$4.
The only one that I have paid $10 or more for has been the Many Shades of Black with Adele, and I only paid $13 for that(as opposed to market prices).

The tough part will be finding Saboteurs- Broken Boy Soldiers 7"s for a decent rate.
I've got a link for that:
http://www.rarerecords.com.au/search/?f ... ubmit.y=13
I only wanted to be good enough, but I'm not.
JonnyH
Little Ghost

Post by JonnyH »

greginchains wrote:
JonnyH wrote:
Moller72 wrote:

I've got a link for that:
http://www.rarerecords.com.au/search/?f ... ubmit.y=13
Oh yah, I have that site bookmarked while I continue to try to find them for cheaper than that. But I have it bookmarked, just in case. :D