Re: Stuff Hawke Likes

Post by hawke000 »

Billy Joe pull kid from crowd to play song. pretty cool:

mojoryan
Little People

Post by mojoryan »

hawke000 wrote:Billy Joe pull kid from crowd to play song. pretty cool:

That's all kinds of awesome. You know he made that kids night....week...month...year.
"I might not be perfect but I'm me to the bone"~ Seasick Steve
...words to live by.
"This steepen guy grinds my gears."~stl_ben
imo, it's all a result of the modern record collectors association with commodity fetishism~dcmak5
flattop2001
Little Ghost

Post by flattop2001 »

mojoryan wrote:
hawke000 wrote:Billy Joe pull kid from crowd to play song. pretty cool:

That's all kinds of awesome. You know he made that kids night....week...month...year.
That is cool. I remember first night in Boston on the GBMS tour a young girl about 10 was getting crushed near us during first couple of tracks and Jack brought her on stage. She sat there the whole show and played Bongos on Ugly as I seem with Meg. What a memory that kid must have, wonder if shes on here?
After the show me and my son were hanging with him and one of the roadies gave her dad his phone # and asked him to call the next day and arrange to sit in the sound check and hang with the crew for a bit, but I think the guy said they were leaving town. I got talking and at that point I was commuting between UK and USA weekly, told him we would be at the NY and CT shows then the Manchester UK show which was on my sons birthday. He took my name and said he would put us on the guest list for Manchester, I thought "yeah right" turned up on the night and sure enough he was good as his word.
I should not have even been there at all that show but that's a whole other story, looking back I think that night turned me from a casual Stripes follower to a real die hard.
Don't believe the 60's was the golden age of pop. You glorify the past when the future dries up.
littleacorn
Little Ghost

Post by littleacorn »

hawke000 wrote:Any Gear Heads here?

I love this car. I remember it being featured in HOTROD mag a few years back when I was in HS and had a 70 SS Nova. But soon after I bought my first motorcycle and started working on cars for a living so that kind of killed the desire to go home and work on one.
"Jack White shreds like a man who met the devil at the crossroads and punched him in the nuts"
hawke000

Post by hawke000 »

littleacorn wrote:
hawke000 wrote:Any Gear Heads here?

I love this car. I remember it being featured in HOTROD mag a few years back when I was in HS and had a 70 SS Nova. But soon after I bought my first motorcycle and started working on cars for a living so that kind of killed the desire to go home and work on one.

This is my dream car...

hawke000

Post by hawke000 »

littleacorn
Little Ghost

Post by littleacorn »

Dream bike with a red white and black scheme and whitewall tires with red wheels
"Jack White shreds like a man who met the devil at the crossroads and punched him in the nuts"
hawke000

Post by hawke000 »

van c lee side bitch:

hawke000

Post by hawke000 »

love_islander
Little People

Post by love_islander »

I don't know how long you've been hanging around for, but welcome back Dan - thanks for the gold
hawke000

Post by hawke000 »

love_islander wrote:I don't know how long you've been hanging around for, but welcome back Dan - thanks for the gold
expect more of me as things go along, been crazy at work. I hate what this place became, now I'm just going to chill the fuck out and share shit I like. If you need me I'll be in this thread.
orangeshoeskid
Little Ghost

Post by orangeshoeskid »

8==========> (+1)
on that how to dance to dubstep video
“We’re more about having fun. I don’t really care about lyrics, honestly. Its rock n’ roll, ya’ know.” - JEFF the Brotherhood
Facebook / FT/ISO / ExpressoBeans Collection / Google+