I hate flipper haters
No votes
I am a full-time flipper
No votes
I am a recreational flipper
9%
I don't give a rats ass
68%
I've been known to flip but assuage my guilt by bashing those who do it more often while repeatedly citing my love of music
7%

Total votes: 57

rsimms3
Tiny Elephant

Re: FLIPPERS!

Post by rsimms3 »

elduderino wrote:bumping for the pic of me and my shirt on page 3!
Is that a medical alert bracelet?
"The chairs are too nice, the chandeliers are too beautiful, and the popcorn is too buttery." - Jack White
"What if my problem wasn't that I don't understand people but that I don't like them?" - Louis Bloom
elduderino
Little Ghost

Post by elduderino »

chaptertwentyone wrote::D :D :D
man, you're quite the johnny on the spot stalker.
he is everything i hate...
Kali Durga
Tiny Elephant

Post by Kali Durga »

Can't recall whether I noticed this before or not, but there's a light effect in that photo that makes it look like Larry's got a diamond ear stud. Or am I not remembering the fact that Larry does have a diamond ear stud?
"And the message is clear: if we want Jack White as our hero, he will entertain, but not pander. We have to accept all his flaws, whims, caprices and manias as a critical, sometimes uncomfortable, part of the contract."
elduderino
Little Ghost

Post by elduderino »

rsimms3 wrote:
elduderino wrote:bumping for the pic of me and my shirt on page 3!
Is that a medical alert bracelet?
vault party #1 entry bracelet!
nrssab
Little Acorn

Post by nrssab »

Is a flipper someone who buys and sells immediatly or also if you buy one or two copies and keep to sell when the price is right?
"If you can hear a piano fall, you can hear me coming down the hall".
elduderino
Little Ghost

Post by elduderino »

Kali Durga wrote:Can't recall whether I noticed this before or not, but there's a light effect in that photo that makes it look like Larry's got a diamond ear stud. Or am I not remembering the fact that Larry does have a diamond ear stud?
huh? no. there's only one piercing on my body... B===========================================================D
Kali Durga
Tiny Elephant

Post by Kali Durga »

elduderino wrote:
Kali Durga wrote:Can't recall whether I noticed this before or not, but there's a light effect in that photo that makes it look like Larry's got a diamond ear stud. Or am I not remembering the fact that Larry does have a diamond ear stud?
huh? no. there's only one piercing on my body... B===========================================================D
So you and Lenny Kravitz have something in common?
"And the message is clear: if we want Jack White as our hero, he will entertain, but not pander. We have to accept all his flaws, whims, caprices and manias as a critical, sometimes uncomfortable, part of the contract."
Datch
Little Acorn

Post by Datch »

Kali Durga wrote:
elduderino wrote:
So you and Lenny Kravitz have something in common?
Beat me to it.
“More people know a fragment of his music than know his name.”