Things you hate, pet peeves, etc...

Whatever's on your mind, spill it here
kevron6
Gonzo Journalist

Re: Things you hate, pet peeves, etc...

Post by kevron6 »

3quid wrote:I've met Kevin. He is not gangsta.
True story, Matt drank beer and I chain smoked. Good times at the TMR grand opening
I always said, if I had to fuck a guy... I mean had to, if my life depended on it... I'd fuck Elvis.
3quid
Little Acorn

Post by 3quid »

kevron6 wrote:
3quid wrote:I've met Kevin. He is not gangsta.
True story, Matt drank beer and I chain smoked. Good times at the TMR grand opening
Then afterwords, I passed out drunk in the alley behind TMR and woke up to the local gang of homeless people trying to steal my shoes and wallet.
thescofieldkid
Little Cream Soda

Post by thescofieldkid »

-People who drag their feet. If you don't have enough self respect to pick your feet up when you walk, chances are you'll be a burden to society your entire life. Probably best to just throw yourself off a building or something.

-Text mesaging. You can do everything on a phone these days except for talk. It's become such a social crutch that rather than engage in conversation or meet new folks, people will text other friends. Completely rude and annoying.

-The word like used to excess in conversation. I mean really, the youth of tomorrow is fucking retarded and we're all doomed.

-Unfortunately, way too many concert goers. You used to only have to worry about the talkers. Now, all these assholes have their distracting phones. Sure you may not have to worry about talking, but the backlights of the phones are at 10,000,000,000 candle power and they're constantly texting and checking their facebook or some shit to make sure they're not missing out on something really cool.
The absolute worst is when they're taking pictures w/the phone over, and over, and over. Look, your camera is a gimmicky piece of shit to start w/. It never took one decent picture in absolute perfect conditions. It sure as fuck isn't going to work in the dark w/a bunch of bright lights and people running all over the stage. Knock it off!

-Glenn Beck. What a truly nauseating and revolting individual.
littleacorn
Little Ghost

Post by littleacorn »

lol i second that and add rush limbaugh and newt gingrich and there crazy agendas but glenn beck is truly batshit crazy
"Jack White shreds like a man who met the devil at the crossroads and punched him in the nuts"
kevron6
Gonzo Journalist

Post by kevron6 »

Agree with all the points made. This may be my favorite post of the year.

thescofieldkid wrote:-People who drag their feet. If you don't have enough self respect to pick your feet up when you walk, chances are you'll be a burden to society your entire life. Probably best to just throw yourself off a building or something.

-Text mesaging. You can do everything on a phone these days except for talk. It's become such a social crutch that rather than engage in conversation or meet new folks, people will text other friends. Completely rude and annoying.

-The word like used to excess in conversation. I mean really, the youth of tomorrow is fucking retarded and we're all doomed.

-Unfortunately, way too many concert goers. You used to only have to worry about the talkers. Now, all these assholes have their distracting phones. Sure you may not have to worry about talking, but the backlights of the phones are at 10,000,000,000 candle power and they're constantly texting and checking their facebook or some shit to make sure they're not missing out on something really cool.
The absolute worst is when they're taking pictures w/the phone over, and over, and over. Look, your camera is a gimmicky piece of shit to start w/. It never took one decent picture in absolute perfect conditions. It sure as fuck isn't going to work in the dark w/a bunch of bright lights and people running all over the stage. Knock it off!

I always said, if I had to fuck a guy... I mean had to, if my life depended on it... I'd fuck Elvis.
3quid
Little Acorn

Post by 3quid »

You know what really pisses me off, all people named Kevin.
PugFaceRex
Little Ghost

Post by PugFaceRex »

People who know secrets -- then tells us that they know them -- then won't tell us what it is.

*cough*Harvestgirl*cough*
:evil:
:D
<BluefordT> jey pals i am,we is,fuckeres rerred up
<BluefordT> jhdb
-------------------------------------------------------
<Quizze> i didnt like pug asking jack if he would eat himself as a hot dog.... off color
harvestgirl
spinning top mama

Post by harvestgirl »

i'm sorry. :(

:lol: :mrgreen:

i do love you all , as it gets closer i have no doubt you will figure it out.
"Doodled on your Milwaukee 03 as well (white flowers, cups of coffee, and love letters)"
kevron6
Gonzo Journalist

Post by kevron6 »

3quid wrote:You know what really pisses me off, all people named Kevin.
Midgets really piss me off.
higherlimits
Little People

Post by higherlimits »

Traffic after it snows :(

I've been driving to work for an hour now... Its a 30 minute drive normally and I'm not even halfway there :(

they're saying it'll snow 10cm today and 5 mire tonight.. I think that's roughly 7 inches..
higherlimits
Little People

Post by higherlimits »

Dum-de-dum.. I've moved 2 blocks since my last message..
higherlimits
Little People

Post by higherlimits »

Two and a half hours and still not there...
7th_son
Fate Accelerator

Post by 7th_son »

higherlimits wrote:Traffic after it snows :(

I've been driving to work for an hour now... Its a 30 minute drive normally and I'm not even halfway there :(

they're saying it'll snow 10cm today and 5 mire tonight.. I think that's roughly 7 inches..
While your waiting you should double check your math. ;)
harvestgirl
spinning top mama

Post by harvestgirl »

higherlimits wrote:Two and a half hours and still not there...
that's crazy!

just call in & enjoy the snow ~ lol
"Doodled on your Milwaukee 03 as well (white flowers, cups of coffee, and love letters)"
higherlimits
Little People

Post by higherlimits »

I think it's 5-6 inches actually, I don't know the conversion, I thought it was about 2.2 cm per inch..

took me 3 hours to get to work :(