TMRC Softball Game

Whatever's on your mind, spill it here
Stl_ben
Tiny Elephant

Re: TMRC Softball Game

Post by Stl_ben »

Damn I need to make this anti-kickstarter kickstarter....I would have $200 by now!
<Quizze> @STL_Ben youre a soulless consumer
http://www.dailyvinyl.net
anonymousbrunette
Little People

Post by anonymousbrunette »

dylnfan wrote:
Alabama Woody wrote:
Stl_ben wrote:You know if kickstarter would let me start a kickstarter to heckle another kickstarter?
Like for every $1 donation I'll scream out " we need a pitcher not a belly itcher".
Or for Every $20 I'll hold up a custom sign of your choice?
For $100 I'll provide one person to streak across the field mid game.
I'll streak for $100 !
I'll pay $200 to keep Woody from streaking! ;)
:lol: I have it on good authority that Scott will streak for a lot less than that.
"I didn't mean to drown myself. I meant to swim till I sank - but that's not the same thing."

My ISO/FS/FT List
http://www.thiscouldgoboom.org
Datch
Little Acorn

Post by Datch »

anonymousbrunette wrote:
dylnfan wrote:
Alabama Woody wrote:
Stl_ben wrote:You know if kickstarter would let me start a kickstarter to heckle another kickstarter?
Like for every $1 donation I'll scream out " we need a pitcher not a belly itcher".
Or for Every $20 I'll hold up a custom sign of your choice?
For $100 I'll provide one person to streak across the field mid game.
I'll streak for $100 !
I'll pay $200 to keep Woody from streaking! ;)
:lol: I have it on good authority that Scott will streak for a lot less than that.
With a name like Woody, what else?
“More people know a fragment of his music than know his name.”
Alabama Woody
Tiny Elephant

Post by Alabama Woody »

:-) I have no shame.
Forget what you see
And what you thought was true
It's not really me
Speaking to you

Brendan Benson

"Rock and Roll mother fuckers do you speak it?"
hawke000

"B2F1" Pug/Woody
ymagirl
Little Cream Soda

Post by ymagirl »

TMRC Softball Game! Fun times and cool t-shirts! What better way to wind down a festivus of a RSD weekend? well... sleep. but we can sleep when we're dead. so until then, softball! although bowling is a FANTASTIC suggestion. Anyhoo, so nice to see Swirl being Swirl.

anyone who wants to come support one of our teams (and maybe even make some friends!), we'll be holding the game on the SUNDAY after RSD so as to avoid any line dilemmas. as always, THANKS for your POSITIVE support!
arewhyehen
Little Bird Flipper

Post by arewhyehen »

ymagirl wrote:TMRC Softball Game! Fun times and cool t-shirts! What better way to wind down a festivus of a RSD weekend? well... sleep. but we can sleep when we're dead. so until then, softball! although bowling is a FANTASTIC suggestion. Anyhoo, so nice to see Swirl being Swirl.

anyone who wants to come support one of our teams (and maybe even make some friends!), we'll be holding the game on the SUNDAY after RSD so as to avoid any line dilemmas. as always, THANKS for your POSITIVE support!
I give the same positive support that the creators of the kickstarter campaign give me! Always glad to help out :thumbup:
shaneoftheroad
Little People

Post by shaneoftheroad »

ymagirl wrote:Anyhoo, so nice to see Swirl being Swirl.
I love Swirl. Warts and all without tedious sanitation. In other words... Real.

Enjoy your game.
Alabama Woody
Tiny Elephant

Post by Alabama Woody »

ymagirl wrote:TMRC Softball Game! Fun times and cool t-shirts! What better way to wind down a festivus of a RSD weekend? well... sleep. but we can sleep when we're dead. so until then, softball! although bowling is a FANTASTIC suggestion. Anyhoo, so nice to see Swirl being Swirl.

I hope you have a great turn out. I am playing it by ear. I can't plan that far ahead :-) but I would enjoy meeting everyone.
Excuse these folks, some are not good at interacting, some don't care about meeting "randoms" for fuck sakes, that's hilarious ...
Some are pissed off that they got booted from the group.
Rightfully so

I met folks at the first and second vault party. Met folks at record releases and live concerts and other events at TMR. Met several in line at JW, DW, Rac's shows.
Maybe meet some at a softball game :-)
But Bowling is weather proof :-)
Good luck with your event
Forget what you see
And what you thought was true
It's not really me
Speaking to you

Brendan Benson

"Rock and Roll mother fuckers do you speak it?"
hawke000

"B2F1" Pug/Woody
ymagirl
Little Cream Soda

Post by ymagirl »

Thanks for your kind words Woody. Trust me, I'm very well versed in why some folks have issues around here. Fairly petty and childish if you ask me, but I'd prefer to not field another round of abusive and harassing emails so I'll leave it at that.
shaneoftheroad
Little People

Post by shaneoftheroad »

I'm actually over being kicked out of that group. I was just defending the Swirl with my comment up there. TMRC can do whatever they want. No anger here.
anonymousbrunette
Little People

Post by anonymousbrunette »

Best wishes A/DWD. Seems like a wholesome and goodnatured event. Your warm and pragmatic approach is always welcome. It's understandable that those who've had run ins with one of the organizers would want to blow off steam but I have yet to see a one sided altercation and verbal abuse is unacceptable on or off the boards. This forum is an invaluable archive of collectables and bad decisions.
"I didn't mean to drown myself. I meant to swim till I sank - but that's not the same thing."

My ISO/FS/FT List
http://www.thiscouldgoboom.org
shaneoftheroad
Little People

Post by shaneoftheroad »

anonymousbrunette wrote:This forum is an invaluable archive of collectables and bad decisions.
haha Amen.
arewhyehen
Little Bird Flipper

Post by arewhyehen »

shaneoftheroad wrote:
anonymousbrunette wrote:This forum is an invaluable archive of collectables and bad decisions.
haha Amen.
I wish I had access to all those crazy, removed mistakes. There are a whole bunch of crazies around here. I could use some comical relief today.
shaneoftheroad
Little People

Post by shaneoftheroad »

arewhyehen wrote:
shaneoftheroad wrote:
haha Amen.
I wish I had access to all those crazy, removed mistakes. There are a whole bunch of crazies around here. I could use some comical relief today.
Most, if not all the old controversies from Swirl should still be around somewhere. They don't really delete things around here without advanced notice. There used to be a place for deleted threads, it's probably still around here somewhere.
higherlimits
Little People

Post by higherlimits »

shaneoftheroad wrote:
arewhyehen wrote:
shaneoftheroad wrote:
haha Amen.
Most, if not all the old controversies from Swirl should still be around somewhere. They don't really delete things around here without advanced notice. There used to be a place for deleted threads, it's probably still around here somewhere.
Every post is kept.. just not publicly available..