NASCAR

Whatever's on your mind, spill it here
theeradicaleclectic
Little Ghost

Re: NASCAR

Post by theeradicaleclectic »

this is for all those swirlies who will be parked in the overnight line to pick up the White Walls

I cant believe that i am posting in here but i went and checked out the stats for this race and its lookin brutal to me

just to remind folks of that garrison finish in 2011 ... all bets are off

WHERE: Talladega SuperSpeedway

WHEN: Oct. 7, 2012 | GREEN: Approximately 2:15 p.m. ET

TRACK DESCRIPTION: 2.66-mile restrictor-plate superspeedway

BROADCAST: ABC | RACE LENGTH: 188 laps, 500 miles
The clock in the kitchen says 2:55..... And the clock in the kitchen is slow
arewhyehen
Little Bird Flipper

Post by arewhyehen »

Damn Johnson beating Gordan. Not this year baby...Gordan is lit up and on a mission after his luck all year..
candycaneboy03
Little Ghost

Post by candycaneboy03 »

was it last year at the night race where it was another hendrick sprint to the finish but fuckin mark martin was being a lil bitch and didn't want to push jeff even though jeff easily had the faster car?or was it that he just didn't do a good enough job of it..

Talledaga I'm thinking is going to be super intense this time around. here's hoping a bunch of restarts.....i love me them restarts....

R.E. - big ups for posting in this thread.....wait...you watch nascar?
"Love, Peace And Hair Grease"
arewhyehen
Little Bird Flipper

Post by arewhyehen »

Ya it's going to be a hugeeee game changer. This weekend will decide who's in the chase and who's out.

Let's get back in this :)

Can't wait for the weekend
candycaneboy03
Little Ghost

Post by candycaneboy03 »

FUUUUUUUUUUUCK!!! i'm just NOW about to watch the race....and i just almost had a heart attack...

yahoo news headlines have been known to fuckin spoil news, and after checkin email i just managed to see that little stupid box with a picture of cars and headlines reading something along the lines of Scary huge Wreck in Nascar Race

-_______- fuckin Yahoo! sigh...... not having dvr but surfing the net whilst trying to stay away from sports news/results is fuckin nervewrecking...hell, i've had yahoo ruin tv shows and the like...

now ON to the race!!!
theeradicaleclectic
Little Ghost

i honestly didnt watch anything and more enjoy reading about it at this point because i know i am not going to be breathing any of it despite my general interest in the cars ... i have an interest in formula 1 when it comes to the cars also... no biggie

i like this quote by Dale Jr.

‘‘It’s not safe. It’s not. It’s bloodthirsty,’’ Dale Earnhardt Jr. said. ‘‘If that’s what people want, that’s ridiculous. If this was what we did every week, I wouldn’t be doing it,’’ he said. ‘‘I’ll just put it to you that way. If this was how we raced every week, I’d find another job.”

Gordon went on the record with this:

‘‘That was the craziest, craziest finish I’ve ever experienced at Talladega,’’ Gordon said. ‘‘It was just insane. I remember when coming to Talladega was fun, and I haven’t experienced that in a long time. That was bumper-cars at 200 miles per hour. I don’t know anybody who likes that.’’
arewhyehen
Little Bird Flipper

Post by arewhyehen »

I was watching the last lap and there still was no big wreck so I was just waiting. It was such a big mess and such close driving. I saw Jeff falling behind on the lower line and was getting nervous he would be involved. All of a sudden it happens. Not a single car was getting threw, a big cloud of smoke formed, and Jeff drove out of it all..haha Like a scene from a movie. So happy to see him finish second. Would of been great to get a first place, but damn I am just happy he got threw it all. Too bad the wreck didn't happen earlier because I was really hoping for him to make up more points than that. He did jump to 6th, but 42 points behind is pretty crazy.

What a race indeed...I want to watch that again. I made my girlfriends entire family watch it and only one other person enjoys it. After the race I told them we sit in front of the TV for 4 hours to watch final laps like that..hahaha it is VERY worth it.
shadynuts
Little Cream Soda

Post by shadynuts »

theeradicaleclectic
Little Ghost

why does this not surprise me... stubborn like his daddy
arewhyehen
Little Bird Flipper

Post by arewhyehen »

theeradicaleclectic wrote:why does this not surprise me... stubborn like his daddy
Still too bad though!! I have a few friends who are Jr. fans! They weren't happy about this...
arewhyehen
Little Bird Flipper

Post by arewhyehen »

Let's see a Brad Keslowski and a Jimmie Johnson wreck this weekend and get everyone else back in this chase!!!!! :D :lol:
theeradicaleclectic
Little Ghost

arewhyehen wrote:Let's see a Brad Keslowski and a Jimmie Johnson wreck this weekend and get everyone else back in this chase!!!!! :D :lol:
yeah... lets see Gordon hang back from that ... maybe Devlin will get past his issues then... look out Homestead!!! :lol:
arewhyehen wrote:
theeradicaleclectic wrote:why does this not surprise me... stubborn like his daddy
Still too bad though!! I have a few friends who are Jr. fans! They weren't happy about this...
i think there was a certain number of fans that needed Dale Jr. to step up as a part of filling their devotional shoes... but fact is that i like little Dale and his entire approach to the Nascar industry given is capacity to get hack filled quickly
candycaneboy03
Little Ghost

Post by candycaneboy03 »

fuck you brad K.....seriously, just fuckin DNF already.....wtf is your problem you solid racer but missing a lil bit more character sumbitch.

jr...fuck. I feel for him. and reagan smith you should know wtf is going on in the car....you're in the SPRINT cup boy.

denny hamlin, you should've won a couple years ago, i'm soooo over you. Please return my things.

jeff.....i know yous rich and all, and gots a wife and kids...but fuck man, aint you ever get hungry?!?! you still have the fuckin knowledge and talent but get the fuck out if you're just gunna P**SY foot around the fuckin championship every year. Ya know how disheartening to a fan it can be to see you make it and count you out a couple races in?!? how about winning some shit. You used to OWN this sport man.

jimmie, get a new fuckin hobbie or start talkin shit....... this "i'm textbook good at it all/just a really nice guy" shit is getting old.
arewhyehen
Little Bird Flipper

Post by arewhyehen »

candycaneboy03 wrote:fuck you brad K.....seriously, just fuckin DNF already.....wtf is your problem you solid racer but missing a lil bit more character sumbitch.

jr...fuck. I feel for him. and reagan smith you should know wtf is going on in the car....you're in the SPRINT cup boy.

denny hamlin, you should've won a couple years ago, i'm soooo over you. Please return my things.

jeff.....i know yous rich and all, and gots a wife and kids...but fuck man, aint you ever get hungry?!?! you still have the fuckin knowledge and talent but get the fuck out if you're just gunna P**SY foot around the fuckin championship every year. Ya know how disheartening to a fan it can be to see you make it and count you out a couple races in?!? how about winning some shit. You used to OWN this sport man.

jimmie, get a new fuckin hobbie or start talkin shit....... this "i'm textbook good at it all/just a really nice guy" shit is getting old.

I'm with you in most of this brotha. Brad K can fuck off already. He is the last person I want to win. Johnson I don't want to win anymore, he's passed Jeff with championships and that angers me haha. I wouldn't mind Hamlin to win though.

Johnson needs to turn into one of the Busch brothers and start causing some shit on and off the track and starting an uproar. He needs to start punching people hahaha

Jeff, ohhhh Jeff. It bothers me that the Hendricks cars of Johnson and Kahne are always running well and great set ups and they can't get Jeff's car set up the same? Really? Commmee onnn. They are a fuckin team. Jeff is and always will be a better driver than Johnson. Give him a car to show that
theeradicaleclectic
Little Ghost

you know... if Romney doesnt win he will take up Nascar racing just to prove he has what it takes to total something