NASCAR

Whatever's on your mind, spill it here
arewhyehen
Little Bird Flipper

Re: NASCAR

Post by arewhyehen »

candycaneboy03 wrote:kurt is an asshole..you see that random fan clip of him going off on a nascar official/reporter and him bitching.....but damn, losing your sponser AND wife in the same year....fooooooooooook.

kyle's got a hot wife....yeah, i said it.... no sahme.

i love nascar so much i bought the fucken nascar 2011 game bitches last year.....

yeah, once again, i can't find my way to the irish i was drunk thread...this was bumped first......but seriously, idk man, if a thread was named "irish i was drunk" i keep thinking it's the thread for all the sober people who WISH they were drunk....

man!! almond cookies are good.... but them bitches need to put more fucken almond slices on the top of thems..i mean 1 fucken SLICE of almond...seriously?!?!

to keep this relevant to the thread.... who do you like more, the fox announcers or the boring ass TNT fuckers?!? or w/e other channel they on. but they have GOOD camera angeles and shit. i'll give them that. but the fox guys, boy do they make me laugh...

is there anything wrong with being obsessed with the smell of burning tire and the loud ass engines going at 170mph's? i swear, it's like inhaling booze....

can someone repost this in the rish i was drunk thread for me please? and hold my hair up while i puke?
Thaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaanks!

I actually got to meet Kurt last year in Florida and he is really nice. I find him a lot more calm than Kyle who is constantly causing accidents and fighting. Hes had quite a few fines and suspensions in his day...but hey..thats all part of the game and i love watching the drama :)

It's too bad about him losing his sponsor because hes a damn good driver and has had a hell of a tough road to get where he is today. Hope things turn around for him

candycaneboy03
Little Ghost

Post by candycaneboy03 »

on lap 202 of the darlington race right now...

WHAT THE FUUUUUUUUUUUUUUCK!?!? someone seriously hates jeff.... i mean SERIOUSLY!!!
"Love, Peace And Hair Grease"
arewhyehen
Little Bird Flipper

Post by arewhyehen »

candycaneboy03 wrote:on lap 202 of the darlington race right now...

WHAT THE FUUUUUUUUUUUUUUCK!?!? someone seriously hates jeff.... i mean SERIOUSLY!!!
Yes sir...

9 of 11 races...-0 out of 12 if you count the Budweiser shootout. Every race he's got a fast car, until something happens..
arewhyehen
Little Bird Flipper

Post by arewhyehen »

Aww man, are you watching....?
arewhyehen
Little Bird Flipper

Post by arewhyehen »

I guess I spoke too soon. Ridiculous..
candycaneboy03
Little Ghost

Post by candycaneboy03 »

arewhyehen wrote:I guess I spoke too soon. Ridiculous..
YOU....yooouuuuuu.....yooooooooouuuuuuuuuu!!! you jinxed him.... you #*#&$#(* ....you jinxed him!!! *shakes fist vigorously*

quick! someone hold me back..... lemme at'em... lemme at ryan!!!

fuck man...fuuuck...argh!!! this is seriously seriously fuckin starting to really get to me...i don't know how jeff keeps his composure...a fucken LOOSE nut! for fucks sake man....

as much of a jimmie fan that i am, as much of a hendrick garage fan that i am....this shit's bittersweet...

jeff HAS to win pocono..he just HAS to...someone tell me its gunna be soo....

But man, pocono is a tough one...the turns just get sharper and tighter, and the track flatter...and can't forget about that loooooooooong backstretch.....

sigh...i can't wait till he finally wins one man....its been far too long....
arewhyehen
Little Bird Flipper

Post by arewhyehen »

candycaneboy03 wrote:
arewhyehen wrote:I guess I spoke too soon. Ridiculous..
YOU....yooouuuuuu.....yooooooooouuuuuuuuuu!!! you jinxed him.... you #*#&$#(* ....you jinxed him!!! *shakes fist vigorously*

quick! someone hold me back..... lemme at'em... lemme at ryan!!!

fuck man...fuuuck...argh!!! this is seriously seriously fuckin starting to really get to me...i don't know how jeff keeps his composure...a fucken LOOSE nut! for fucks sake man....

as much of a jimmie fan that i am, as much of a hendrick garage fan that i am....this shit's bittersweet...

jeff HAS to win pocono..he just HAS to...someone tell me its gunna be soo....

But man, pocono is a tough one...the turns just get sharper and tighter, and the track flatter...and can't forget about that loooooooooong backstretch.....

sigh...i can't wait till he finally wins one man....its been far too long....
Ya man. I was so pissed, he was the one to beat, again. Every driver said it and he was even faster than 48. Jeff looked real bummed out at the end of race interview.....here's to hoping for this Pocono.
Lola
Little Cream Soda

Post by Lola »

Win for Dale Earnhardt, Jr. today ....... FINALLY!!!
<ifeelstrange> JackWhite: i am looking forward to Tulsa!
<JackWhite> ifeelstrange: me too tulsa is a campfire in the desert of my brain
kalv04
Little Acorn

Post by kalv04 »

Lola wrote:Win for Dale Earnhardt, Jr. today ....... FINALLY!!!

Jr. wins and Kyle Busch has engine trouble....again! Gotta love it :D
"Bye Snookums!" -nickboat
candycaneboy03
Little Ghost

Post by candycaneboy03 »

FUCKEN STUPID FRONT PAGE YAHOO HEADLINES!!!

and yes that needed to be in all caps because i normally watch the race a day later (i end up downloading it) and i do a prettty damn good job of staying away from nascar headlines/reports..but noooooooo yahoo, felt compelled to talk about his drought ending...

that being said, i can just watch the highlights condensed version this week.

okay, sooooo now that the other 3 hendrick drivers have won the past 4 of 5.... that can only mean its jeffy jeffs turn to win.....
arewhyehen
Little Bird Flipper

Post by arewhyehen »

candycaneboy03 wrote:okay, sooooo now that the other 3 hendrick drivers have won the past 4 of 5.... that can only mean its jeffy jeffs turn to win.....
Yaa buddy. Go Jeff. Except kasey hasn't won a sprint cup race on that team yet. He's won a Busch race this year and truck I believe. it's just been Jimmie that's been on fire
candycaneboy03
Little Ghost

Post by candycaneboy03 »

arewhyehen wrote:
candycaneboy03 wrote:okay, sooooo now that the other 3 hendrick drivers have won the past 4 of 5.... that can only mean its jeffy jeffs turn to win.....
Yaa buddy. Go Jeff. Except kasey hasn't won a sprint cup race on that team yet. He's won a Busch race this year and truck I believe. it's just been Jimmie that's been on fire

does the coke 600 not count? ;)
arewhyehen
Little Bird Flipper

Post by arewhyehen »

candycaneboy03 wrote:
arewhyehen wrote:

does the coke 600 not count? ;)
Shit, you're right. Kasey did win that. I didn't watch that race because the memorial cup was on and my team was in it. Hockey trumps NASCAR in my country lol

Sorry about that. Jeff did his fair share of winning last season though :)
orangeshoeskid
Little Ghost

Post by orangeshoeskid »

I know nothing of NASCAR. I'm one of those that can't bear to watch.
However, I do like F1.

oh, and WRC too.
“We’re more about having fun. I don’t really care about lyrics, honestly. Its rock n’ roll, ya’ know.” - JEFF the Brotherhood
Facebook / FT/ISO / ExpressoBeans Collection / Google+
littleacorn
Little Ghost

Post by littleacorn »

JUNIOR!!! :D
"Jack White shreds like a man who met the devil at the crossroads and punched him in the nuts"