The Offical "Kevron Ripped Me Off Thead"

Whatever's on your mind, spill it here
kevron6
Gonzo Journalist

Re: The Offical "Kevron Ripped Me Off Thead"

Post by kevron6 »

Mark Iamfrank I understand you frustration but please leave my kids out of it. This is my fault on shipping but come on man history speaks for itself. You have more good data points than bad ones so I think it was pretty low to post on my kids YouTube page. I realize I am in the wrong and will never sell anything again because I realize everything that cam possibly go wrong. This whole thing has been a nightmare and all of this is not worth a million dollars.
I always said, if I had to fuck a guy... I mean had to, if my life depended on it... I'd fuck Elvis.
DBCooper
Little Acorn

Post by DBCooper »

IamFrank007 wrote:Steal thousands of dollars, and get probation from being a mod,as punishment..........Wow, bet ya that hurts....BYE,BYE,BYE
I feel for you dude...you shouldnt quit the forum just because of a few people. sounds like you are going to get your stuff (we will see). I would flip out too if i spent 500 and got NOTHING for 6 months. How hard is it to send an email, make a phone call, a text, anything??? its BS, and again i feel for ya, but dont quit just cause a few dont see it your way. I TOTALLY SEE IT YOUR WAY, and im sure im not the only one.
That can go now.
liverpool4life
Little Cream Soda

Post by liverpool4life »

DBCooper wrote:
IamFrank007 wrote:Steal thousands of dollars, and get probation from being a mod,as punishment..........Wow, bet ya that hurts....BYE,BYE,BYE
I feel for you dude...you shouldnt quit the forum just because of a few people. sounds like you are going to get your stuff (we will see). I would flip out too if i spent 500 and got NOTHING for 6 months. How hard is it to send an email, make a phone call, a text, anything??? its BS, and again i feel for ya, but dont quit just cause a few dont see it your way. I TOTALLY SEE IT YOUR WAY, and im sure im not the only one.
For me, I see why he is upset. I just think he is a piece of shit for messing with a kid's YouTube page.
mojoryan
Little People

Post by mojoryan »

liverpool4life wrote:
DBCooper wrote:
For me, I see why he is upset. I just think he is a piece of shit for messing with a kid's YouTube page.
I don't care how pissed off someone is; leave their kids out of it.
"I might not be perfect but I'm me to the bone"~ Seasick Steve
...words to live by.
"This steepen guy grinds my gears."~stl_ben
imo, it's all a result of the modern record collectors association with commodity fetishism~dcmak5
love_islander
Little People

Post by love_islander »

mojoryan wrote:
liverpool4life wrote:
DBCooper wrote:
I don't care how pissed off someone is; leave their kids out of it.
At some point you have to accept that your behaviours are unacceptable. The fact that it is now effecting (affecting?) his kids should be enough to hopefully get some motivation to improve upon the wrong-doings. This is on Kev's head. We shouldn't be lynching the victims
hawke000

Post by hawke000 »

Keep it clean here. Bringing anyones family into this is absolutley unacceptable in my eyes. I personally dont want people with that kind of attitude around here. None of my business regarding this situation as i dont have a pony in this race but talk about kicking someone when theyre down. I hope when you get the items you are owed take a look at them and balance the monitary value of what they are compared to the actions you have chosen to take.
Vytis33
Little Cream Soda

Post by Vytis33 »

Any word on those tracking numbers???
samuraiwriter
Little Bird

Post by samuraiwriter »

Vytis33 wrote:Any word on those tracking numbers???
Yes, they are never coming. Madisonville's best has proven to be quite the confidence trickster. I am amazed/sickened by some of you and your defense of good old Kevron.

HST would kick your Kentucky ass sir, :lol: and rightly deserved.
"When the going gets weird, the weird turn pro."
Alabama Woody
Tiny Elephant

Post by Alabama Woody »

No tracking numbers. Either he is pulling an overnighter packing like a mad man or.........................
Forget what you see
And what you thought was true
It's not really me
Speaking to you

Brendan Benson

"Rock and Roll mother fuckers do you speak it?"
hawke000

"B2F1" Pug/Woody
samuraiwriter
Little Bird

Post by samuraiwriter »

Alabama Woody wrote:No tracking numbers. Either he is pulling an overnighter packing like a mad man or.........................
...emulating his avatar's last moments?
"When the going gets weird, the weird turn pro."
monkeys
Little Bird

Post by monkeys »

Alabama Woody wrote:No tracking numbers. Either he is pulling an overnighter packing like a mad man or.........................
Don't be naive.
kevron6
Gonzo Journalist

Post by kevron6 »

DW black and blues, CWK B&B's, Davilla 666 B&B's, Reggie Watts B&B's, Drive By Trucker's B&B's, 5,6,7,8 B&B's, No Bunny B&B's, We Are Hex Tri-color's, Secret Sister's Tri-Colors, Jerry King Tri-Color's, Whateveer other SXSW tri-color offered Amy Walker complete set, Wanda Jackson Joke Gatefold, RRS totes both styles, RRS buttons all styles, Lapel Pin all styles, Rubber tire pins, Coozie's, Bottle Opener's, Slipmats, Air Freshner's, Chris Thile Tri-colors, all RSD copies, patches of every flavor, record adapters. Posters of every flavor from RJ to TMR's. Handbill's. Shirts both styles, etc.... I have not sold anyone's stuff. Will be out the door by tomorrow morning. Hopefully the picture illustrates how big of a task this is and that I have everyone's stuff safe and sound. I am sorry for the delay but life threw me a curveball. I do not have an RJ set out because it is at my parent's where the kids cannot destroy it.
I always said, if I had to fuck a guy... I mean had to, if my life depended on it... I'd fuck Elvis.
orangeshoeskid
Little Ghost

Post by orangeshoeskid »

I hope all the dicks that kept saying that you were trying to rip them off, offer you some sort of an apology. I know it won't happen, but what a bunch of assholes. Glad I stood up for you a couple times here and on EB.
Glad all that's over with.
“We’re more about having fun. I don’t really care about lyrics, honestly. Its rock n’ roll, ya’ know.” - JEFF the Brotherhood
Facebook / FT/ISO / ExpressoBeans Collection / Google+
kevron6
Gonzo Journalist

Post by kevron6 »

Mark Iamfrank007 if you look close your tube says your name and Wallingford and Lonion.

Jimmu yours has a name on it. Chris865, Ian and Ian you have one too. Probably someone else I am forgetting but I have alot of suff to get done.

Ian/Dave sets all came in two flat boxes to acconodate the shape. I also had two separate tubes one for Nashville, St.John's Irvivng Plaza and a shorter one for MSG and another one I think. I got them in only two flat boxes and the posters in the tubes so I get the pleasure of repacking them all within dinging a corner or scuffing the ink. Then after that I will ship them all to you in separate packages. You guys have been saints with your patience and I appreciate that. I spent 4-6 hours packing sets and I appreciate you understanding that there was lots of free labor on my part involved.

Hopefully all the pictures of the records, swag, buttons, dioxide, shirts and all the other stuff laid out puts some minds at rest. That along sigh tracking numbers should make everyone feel pretty good that I did not sell your stuff and quite the contrary I have extras of damn near everything. Thanks again for everyone who supported me and well thanks to everyone who doubted me. It put things in perspective for me and definitely makes me realize that I am too old and busy to trade and sell. Sorry to everyone that I let down on timing. It was not intentional and I am not trying to scam anyone.
Last edited by kevron6 on Sat Aug 20, 2011 7:55 am, edited 1 time in total.
Bikedo
Little Ghost

Post by Bikedo »

kevron6 wrote:Image
When I saw this first pic I was thinking "Kev better keep the rest on"
Glad you're getting things sorted out.

@ImFrank
You should be ashamed of yourself.
I'd like to sleep 100 days, my feeling has gone, flesh cold and numb.