New TMR/Bang Candies!

Your Turntable's Not Dead
a_fiendish_thingy
Little Cream Soda

New TMR/Bang Candies!

Post by a_fiendish_thingy »

Third Man Records and Bang Candy Co. are pleased to announce a gustatory meeting of the minds this holiday season. BCC’s Sarah Souther has been a favorite Nashvillian of Third Man Records since she appeared at our doorstep on Record Store Day 2010 with her Cocovan filled with sweets to offer our weary vinyl warriors. Since then, Souther’s marshmallows have become the preferred treat of Third Man staff and fans. Neither party could pass on the opportunity to partner up for a confectionary collaboration…

Introducing Holiday Libations Marshmallows featuring the following flavors: Jack & Ginger, Blackcurrant Absinthe, Bacon Maple Bourbon, and Malt Chocolate & Whiskey.

Other treats will include Electrified Peppermint Bark, a Bang Candy Co. invention featuring “shock rocks” that sizzle and fizz on your tongue, and Smoked Spiced Orange Syrup, the perfect wintery, cardamom-y, peppery, hickory-y concoction to complement your dark liquor of choice.

The exclusive holiday offerings will make their debut beginning Friday, November 29th, and will be available only at Third Man Records headquarters while supplies last.

Stay tuned for additional announcements regarding Third Man's plans for Black Friday over the next week and a half…

http://thirdmanrecords.com/news/view/th ... onfections
Last edited by a_fiendish_thingy on Mon Nov 18, 2013 5:38 pm, edited 1 time in total.
a_fiendish_thingy
Little Cream Soda

Re: New TMR/Bang Bang Candies!

Post by a_fiendish_thingy »

My reaction: guh. Why the hell dont I live in Nashville...............
runofthemill
Little Ghost

Post by runofthemill »

a_fiendish_thingy wrote: Stay tuned for additional announcements regarding Third Man's plans for Black Friday over the next week and a half…
:?:
knoxvle
Little Acorn

Post by knoxvle »

a_fiendish_thingy wrote:My reaction: guh. Why the hell dont I live in Nashville...............
That's why you need to make friends with people who DO live in Nashville :D
Kali Durga
Tiny Elephant

Re: New TMR/Bang Candies!

Post by Kali Durga »

Oy, those Bang Candy marshmallows are yet one more thing TMR's gotten me addicted to. I bought a bunch of 'em when I was in Nashborough for Halloween. Who would be willing to pick up some of these special ones for me and Dave on Black Friday? I want the mallows and Dave wants the boxes.
"And the message is clear: if we want Jack White as our hero, he will entertain, but not pander. We have to accept all his flaws, whims, caprices and manias as a critical, sometimes uncomfortable, part of the contract."
JonnyH
Little Ghost

Post by JonnyH »

Kali Durga wrote:Oy, those Bang Candy marshmallows are yet one more thing TMR's gotten me addicted to. I bought a bunch of 'em when I was in Nashborough for Halloween. Who would be willing to pick up some of these special ones for me and Dave on Black Friday? I want the mallows and Dave wants the boxes.
Last time Bang Candy ended up selling them online as well. So you may be able to get them that way.
Kali Durga
Tiny Elephant

Post by Kali Durga »

Yes, I almost bought more that way after RSD but shipping was expensive. They do still have the blackcurrant absinthe flavor in stock, but not dipped in chocolate.

And, damn, I want some of that spiced orange syrup for making hot chocolate.
"And the message is clear: if we want Jack White as our hero, he will entertain, but not pander. We have to accept all his flaws, whims, caprices and manias as a critical, sometimes uncomfortable, part of the contract."
Grandpadan
Little Bird

Post by Grandpadan »

I emailed bang and they informed me they would not be putting these on sale online.
Soooo... If anyone wants to pick me up one of all of them, that would be amazing.
Thanks. :-)
ISO: money to buy more records.
hellosmith
Little Acorn

Post by hellosmith »

I don't know what to offer (except a surprise package with a thank you note some chocolate and a 7") but I'd love one of those vials of spiced orange syrup. Hit me up, friends.
~༼✷ɷ✷༽~