Holiday Refresh-a-thon

Your Turntable's Not Dead
greekfood101
Little Acorn

Re: Holiday Refresh-a-thon

Post by greekfood101 »

Do shipping confirmation just come with one of the services? In the past I have only received confirmations when I selected Fedex but never got one when I selected USPS. I wonder if it's still like that. Can anybody weigh in?
JonnyH
Little Ghost

Post by JonnyH »

greekfood101 wrote:Do shipping confirmation just come with one of the services? In the past I have only received confirmations when I selected Fedex but never got one when I selected USPS. I wonder if it's still like that. Can anybody weigh in?
I have received order confirmations for USPS priority orders placed during the refreshathon. I have also not received one for an order on Friday during the refreshathon.
arewhyehen
Little Bird Flipper

Post by arewhyehen »

AJ123 wrote:
arewhyehen wrote:
rival wrote:
Jamie wrote:
tigerj67 wrote:No it was not an Absinthe, it was my Karen Elson Ghost who walks Peach I got on Thursday night and the White Stripes Split I got on Friday morning.
My WS Split still hasn't even been shipped.
Neither of mine have shipped. And I'm still waiting for my vault and my inverted bolt.

Someone get me some cheese.
Same here. Got a shipping notice on my vault but haven't got it. No shipping notice on the inverted bolts, still waiting..

Made a bunch of other purchases from TMR for Christmas and also, still waiting. Been about a month on some

Their service has gone to shit lately..
They shipped all my orders next day within the last month
I just mean the flood of orders they have sent out with missing items lately. I had 2 out of 3 of my last packages have missing items and i know a bunch of people have been having this same problem.
I also didn't get my Vault 13 until about a week ago because I had to email them and ask where it was and they didn't know why, but it was never sent out.
When I got the Vault 13, the tote was terrible quality and i know they had issues with even rejecting a few batches, which means that things are being rushed in production (with suppliers, i know its not TMR but they are rushing them)
You can also tell that the inverted bolts have been rushed and the quality suffers again.

All of the problems just seem to be due to rushing production with suppliers and trying to get shipments out just as quick.
greekfood101
Little Acorn

Post by greekfood101 »

Just checked for an update on my TMR account and it says my order is complete for my WWTD but I never got a shipping confirmation and I don't have a package. I wonder what is up.
c0rpe
Little Cream Soda

Post by c0rpe »

I just checked and it says for order for the WWTD is complete as well. It wasn't like this this morning and it's not showing a tracking number. hmmm..
rsimms3
Tiny Elephant

Post by rsimms3 »

Just checked my one order and it shows as shipped, completed. I went with First Class shipping for the buttons/magnet so I didn't get a tracking number. My real Refresh-a-thon score I wasn't logged in and haven't received a shipping notice either.
"The chairs are too nice, the chandeliers are too beautiful, and the popcorn is too buttery." - Jack White
"What if my problem wasn't that I don't understand people but that I don't like them?" - Louis Bloom
rival
Little Ghost

Post by rival »

Both my Refresh-A-Thon items arrived today from FedEx. I was not expecting them till well after Christmas so that was a very nice surprise.
Hey, it's just a fucking record. Chill.
JonnyH
Little Ghost

Post by JonnyH »

I got the Black Belles LP and shirt bundle today. For those wondering, it did not come in the butcher paper.
c0rpe
Little Cream Soda

Post by c0rpe »

I received my WWTD today, even though my status was just upgraded to shipped today. No tracking info was ever sent. Though, I did get tracking info for the SOC using the same shipping method.

Rival, looks like we're in the same boat being in Toronto and using FedEx. I have a feeling we're going to get hot with some brokerage charges shortly.
rival
Little Ghost

Post by rival »

c0rpe wrote:I received my WWTD today, even though my status was just upgraded to shipped today. No tracking info was ever sent. Though, I did get tracking info for the SOC using the same shipping method.

Rival, looks like we're in the same boat being in Toronto and using FedEx. I have a feeling we're going to get hot with some brokerage charges shortly.
Do they come after the fact? That stinks.
Hey, it's just a fucking record. Chill.
trickster
Greek Mod

Post by trickster »

JonnyH wrote:I got the Black Belles LP and shirt bundle today. For those wondering, it did not come in the butcher paper.
Thanks for the update.
I was hoping they would but oh well.
Very excited to be getting one anyway :)
Please check my TMR pin/button ISO viewtopic.php?f=18&t=11426
curseofhalos

Post by curseofhalos »

Got my "I'm Shakin'" tri yesterday despite no email saying it had shipped. It's purty! :D
shaneoftheroad
Little People

Post by shaneoftheroad »

Got my Absinthe and t-shirt a couple days ago, no shipping notice. Got here perfectly packaged and intact. The shirt's actually pretty cool, fits me perfectly. And almost every time I spin this album I can't help saying "man, this actually is really good." :D
Cjacks20
Little Bird

Post by Cjacks20 »

Got my DW Triple Decker today!!! Just in time for the holidaze....

Man they packed that thing nice, 2 boxes, bubble wrap, and a lot of cardboard...
greekfood101
Little Acorn

Post by greekfood101 »

WWTD just arrived and my God is it a beauty. I miss the Refresh-A-Thon.