Black Friday releases

Your Turntable's Not Dead
candycaneboy03
Little Ghost

Re: Black Friday 2012 releases

Post by candycaneboy03 »

it won't let you add to cart....tells you it's out of stock....
"Love, Peace And Hair Grease"
knoxvle
Little Acorn

Post by knoxvle »

candycaneboy03 wrote:it won't let you add to cart....tells you it's out of stock....
AHHHHH gotcha! Its nice it includes the Red version of the single :D
higherlimits
Little People

Post by higherlimits »

I'm glad I bought the full Merch set for $500 when I could have got the pieces I wanted for far less. Now the only exclusives are the adaptors, slipmat and headphones.
shaneoftheroad
Little People

Post by shaneoftheroad »

This is one time I'm happy something sold out. I really couldn't afford that today but was contemplating buying it anyway. :)
orangeshoeskid
Little Ghost

Post by orangeshoeskid »

Some crazy guy just drive up in front of tmr, was yelling to people from out his back window. Then threw a fun size bag of peanut m&ms in the road and sped off. Weirdos around here.
“We’re more about having fun. I don’t really care about lyrics, honestly. Its rock n’ roll, ya’ know.” - JEFF the Brotherhood
Facebook / FT/ISO / ExpressoBeans Collection / Google+
Stl_ben
Tiny Elephant

Post by Stl_ben »

orangeshoeskid wrote:Some crazy guy just drive up in front of tmr, was yelling to people from out his back window. Then threw a fun size bag of peanut m&ms in the road and sped off. Weirdos around here.
Was it Larry?
<Quizze> @STL_Ben youre a soulless consumer
http://www.dailyvinyl.net
knoxvle
Little Acorn

Post by knoxvle »

shaneoftheroad wrote:This is one time I'm happy something sold out. I really couldn't afford that today but was contemplating buying it anyway. :)
I was needing a 45 box for my TMR and early white stripes singles, so this deal worked out perfectly for me!
(funny shipping i fedex ground to canada was cheaper :D )
cmelo

Post by cmelo »

orangeshoeskid wrote:Some crazy guy just drive up in front of tmr, was yelling to people from out his back window. Then threw a fun size bag of peanut m&ms in the road and sped off. Weirdos around here.
Was it Thallirn?? :)
orangeshoeskid
Little Ghost

Post by orangeshoeskid »

cmelo wrote:
Was it Thallirn?? :)
I think it was just some crazy guy. Looked homeless despite having a car. He definitely wasnt someone that waits in line here. More the caliber of the homeless guys that come buy and ask us what we're waiting in line for.
“We’re more about having fun. I don’t really care about lyrics, honestly. Its rock n’ roll, ya’ know.” - JEFF the Brotherhood
orangeshoeskid
Little Ghost

Post by orangeshoeskid »

Took 20 min for the first 2 people in to come back out. Prob not a good idea to have all the novelty machines up and running. Would be nice to not let people use them until everyone has been through the line. The photobooth usually takes 5 minutes to develop and to have people waiting for that will take forever.
Aquamarine
Little Ghost

Post by Aquamarine »

Be even better if it was separate from the storefront.
shaneoftheroad
Little People

Post by shaneoftheroad »

orangeshoeskid wrote:Took 20 min for the first 2 people in to come back out. Prob not a good idea to have all the novelty machines up and running. Would be nice to not let people use them until everyone has been through the line. The photobooth usually takes 5 minutes to develop and to have people waiting for that will take forever.
Whoa. 20 minutes? I know it usually takes each person a while to come out of TMR on RSD but that's excessive! Good luck, buddy!
orangeshoeskid
Little Ghost

Post by orangeshoeskid »

Yeah, maybe 15 people so far. Slowest moving line i've ever experienced here, by far. It's got to be the novelty machines slowing it down. Waiting for pictures to develop, a music video to play, or the plastic guitar to form, wastes a lot of time. Even more of a mess if you have to work your way to the counter to get tokens, then cross back through the line to get to the machines. Apparently they do have mini cupcakes for us inside.
Stl_ben
Tiny Elephant

Post by Stl_ben »

orangeshoeskid wrote:Apparently they do have mini cupcakes for us inside.
They will be stale before you get in....
<Quizze> @STL_Ben youre a soulless consumer
http://www.dailyvinyl.net
shaneoftheroad
Little People

Post by shaneoftheroad »

What was the White Stripes pic disc?