littleacorn wrote:
Lisette wrote:Now all I need is an iphone! O_o
Your profile picture scares me
+1
7th_son
Fate Accelerator

Re: TMR official iPhone case

Post by 7th_son »

sjcapps07 wrote:I made a background for my phone so the front matches the back (just copied it from one of the stock photos and made a few tweaks to make it fit right). If anyone's interested: Image
Thanks for this, it looks great! Have a Stripes version by chance?
shteev
Little Ghost

Post by shteev »

Needing a tmr iPad snap on cover with insert from 12 records of course
I could be wronga,,,I could be rright.
mangry
Little Ghost

Post by mangry »

You know shit is slow in the TMR world when the most active thread on this forum is the iPhone case.

And of course, by slow I mean that TMR has not released a tri color in two weeks. ;)
Hyperbole used for effect!
sjcapps07
Little Acorn

Post by sjcapps07 »

7th_son wrote:
sjcapps07 wrote:I made a background for my phone so the front matches the back (just copied it from one of the stock photos and made a few tweaks to make it fit right). If anyone's interested: Image
Well, the stock image from which I took this one was quite large (here). Unfortunately, the biggest I could find of the three inserts is much smaller (here). So I can easily make one if ya want, but it would be pretty blurry.
greginchains
Little Ghost

Post by greginchains »

littleacorn wrote:
Lisette wrote:Now all I need is an iphone! O_o
Your profile picture scares me
Heck, it makes me feel funny- I like it :)
I only wanted to be good enough, but I'm not.
7th_son
Fate Accelerator

Post by 7th_son »

sjcapps07 wrote:
7th_son wrote:
Well, the stock image from which I took this one was quite large (here). Unfortunately, the biggest I could find of the three inserts is much smaller (here). So I can easily make one if ya want, but it would be pretty blurry.
Ah I see, I ought to be able to just take a decent picture of whichever insert and make one. I like the continuity of the the idea.
melikecheese
Little Bird

Post by melikecheese »

So I got one of these as a gift, it's kinda neat, but the case likes to push my screen protector off,

I also plan to make my own back covers with other records as long as they are not too thick.

These were definitely over priced too.
Stl_ben
Tiny Elephant

Post by Stl_ben »

melikecheese wrote:So I got one of these as a gift, it's kinda neat, but the case likes to push my screen protector off,

I also plan to make my own back covers with other records as long as they are not too thick.

These were definitely over priced too.
If you got it as a gift why is it over priced?
<Quizze> @STL_Ben youre a soulless consumer
http://www.dailyvinyl.net
elduderino
Little Ghost

Post by elduderino »

is tmr gonna make these for motorolla flip phones?
he is everything i hate...
dmdv1
Little Ghost

Post by dmdv1 »

elduderino wrote:is tmr gonna make these for motorolla flip phones?
Ask Swank and Im sure he'll special order one just for you
Never trust a hippy
rsimms3
Tiny Elephant

Post by rsimms3 »

nataliya10 wrote:Hi all, An iPhone case is a must if you want to secure your useful iPhone from marks and other harm. However, you should select a safety take care of that is sturdy and sensible. At the same time, the situation must not take away much from the marked great thing about your iPhone style. Many iPhone situations look beautiful, but when you actually begin using them, you might experience sad by the way the cellphone looks. Select a situation with an excellent shade. The situation must not be intrusive at all and it must provide prepared use of the string, display, presenter and digicam. Thank you.
Hey there, how you doin'?
"The chairs are too nice, the chandeliers are too beautiful, and the popcorn is too buttery." - Jack White
"What if my problem wasn't that I don't understand people but that I don't like them?" - Louis Bloom
Moller72
Little Ghost

Post by Moller72 »

nataliya10 wrote:Hi all, An iPhone case is a must if you want to secure your useful iPhone from marks and other harm. However, you should select a safety take care of that is sturdy and sensible. At the same time, the situation must not take away much from the marked great thing about your iPhone style. Many iPhone situations look beautiful, but when you actually begin using them, you might experience sad by the way the cellphone looks. Select a situation with an excellent shade. The situation must not be intrusive at all and it must provide prepared use of the string, display, presenter and digicam. Thank you.
Why have there been so many spam boys lately.
arewhyehen
Little Bird Flipper

Post by arewhyehen »

Moller72 wrote:
Why have there been so many spam boys lately.
weird..i didnt realize there was an iPhone 5 lol
arewhyehen
Little Bird Flipper

Post by arewhyehen »

How is everyone's vinyl inserts holding up? Mines pretty scratched up and the label is chipping off. I've also dropped my phone a few times and the plastic bumper has come apart and flown all over, causing my case to land on the ground after impact. anyone else?