Vault Party Update

Your Turntable's Not Dead
kevron6
Gonzo Journalist

Vault Party Update

Post by kevron6 »

So who all is going to the Vault Party? I am only going to make it Monday due to conflicts with babysitters etc... But I was pretty stoked to hear that TMR is going to be selling some special stuff Monday. Have no idea what it is but it should be interesting. See 80sskatebetty's blog on the Vault for more information. Hoping to pick up some stuff I do not have.
Last edited by higherlimits on Wed Jun 09, 2010 11:58 pm, edited 5 times in total.
Reason: :)
I always said, if I had to fuck a guy... I mean had to, if my life depended on it... I'd fuck Elvis.
love_islander
Little People

Re: Vault Party Update

Post by love_islander »

kevron6 wrote:So who all is going to the Vault Party? I am only going to make it Monday due to conflicts with babysitters etc... But I was pretty stoked to hear that TMR is going to be selling some special stuff Monday. Have no idea what it is but it should be interesting. See 80sskatebetty's blog on the Vault for more information. Hoping to pick up some stuff I do not have.
I guess it beats having to organise a pop-up...
kevron6
Gonzo Journalist

Post by kevron6 »

love_islander wrote:
kevron6 wrote:So who all is going to the Vault Party? I am only going to make it Monday due to conflicts with babysitters etc... But I was pretty stoked to hear that TMR is going to be selling some special stuff Monday. Have no idea what it is but it should be interesting. See 80sskatebetty's blog on the Vault for more information. Hoping to pick up some stuff I do not have.
I am guessing it may be archived stuff in limited quantities but I have no idea. Did not want to miss out on an opportunity though. Plus I am sure I will get to meet some out of town members.
I always said, if I had to fuck a guy... I mean had to, if my life depended on it... I'd fuck Elvis.
orangeshoeskid
Little Ghost

Post by orangeshoeskid »

Meg and I will be there all 3 days. Kinda disappointed about it though but I'm sure it'll still be fun. We are really only excited about Dan Sartain and Dex and now this addition of the special TMR sale. Besides that...eh. Especially since they also decided to no longer include a poster and tshirt in the price of it all. Oh well.
“We’re more about having fun. I don’t really care about lyrics, honestly. Its rock n’ roll, ya’ know.” - JEFF the Brotherhood
Facebook / FT/ISO / ExpressoBeans Collection / Google+
trickster
Greek Mod

Post by trickster »

kevron6 wrote:
love_islander wrote:
I am guessing it may be archived stuff in limited quantities but I have no idea. Did not want to miss out on an opportunity though. Plus I am sure I will get to meet some out of town members.
Kev you are just guessing or you have heard something?
It should be interesting if this happens.

I myself am guessing that the secret sale has to do with the item pictured here
6e6xye1b.jpg
Looks like a 12" tri color and since it is not announced yet makes me think that this might be it.
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
Please check my TMR pin/button ISO viewtopic.php?f=18&t=11426
kevron6
Gonzo Journalist

Post by kevron6 »

Total guess on my part about archived stuff I have absolutely no idea what they may or may not be selling. I read about it on the Vault like everyone else.
hawke000

Post by hawke000 »

I am making the trip, driving from Toronto... 11 hour drive will be a rough one, but it will be worth it. Look forward to meeting y'all. I'll have a Plaid Bluejays hat on all weekend.
Alabama Woody
Tiny Elephant

Post by Alabama Woody »

When is the party and how much $ to come? I'm gonna go read some of the blogs just thought I would try a short cut here with ya!?

Thanks,
Woody
Forget what you see
And what you thought was true
It's not really me
Speaking to you

Brendan Benson

"Rock and Roll mother fuckers do you speak it?"
hawke000

"B2F1" Pug/Woody
hsp88
Little Ghost

Post by hsp88 »

I thought i may miss this whole vault party because of previous engagements but i am actually planning on getting to nashville on tuesday. if there is a special third man thing i may have to change my whole trip and try my hardest to get their monday. does any one have details on whats going on, i have not seen anything official posted about it. im driving from new york to tennessee for bonnaroo that next weekend. if i miss something amazing by a day id cry. im making my first trip to TMR of couse
orangeshoeskid
Little Ghost

Post by orangeshoeskid »

http://modlife.com/blog.php?id=114235&blog=6123&page=1

That's where to start looking, there is more information in her other blogs.

Pricing is now $85 for all 3 days, or $40 for each day. June 5,6,7th.
“We’re more about having fun. I don’t really care about lyrics, honestly. Its rock n’ roll, ya’ know.” - JEFF the Brotherhood
Facebook / FT/ISO / ExpressoBeans Collection / Google+
Alabama Woody
Tiny Elephant

Post by Alabama Woody »

Thanks, I found it and sent a message, I would love to come. Hope to hear back from her!
Forget what you see
And what you thought was true
It's not really me
Speaking to you

Brendan Benson

"Rock and Roll mother fuckers do you speak it?"
hawke000

"B2F1" Pug/Woody
missterpickles
Little Cream Soda

Post by missterpickles »

hey kev, will you give us an update about what they had if you actually end up going on Monday? Curious to see what it is.
Grimtale
Little People

Post by Grimtale »

I'll be there. Driving up early Friday morning and coming home Monday night. It's a 7 hour drive for me. Pretty psyched about the whole trip to be honest. Just to get to meet people I've been chatting with in the vault for a year now and to meet people on here... some live bands... few drinks... what's not to love...
-Grim
I am everything you hate...
Grimtale
Little People

Post by Grimtale »

missterpickles wrote:hey kev, will you give us an update about what they had if you actually end up going on Monday? Curious to see what it is.
Man I bet the rumors run wild between now and Monday. Be interesting to see what they have in mind, but the Ben's have yet to disappoint us.
I'm praying for a private signing by Jack/Alison... If I'm gonna dream, I'm gonna dream big. After all they can't be too far away with Bonnaroo just days after.
-Grim
I am everything you hate...
anonymousbrunette
Little People

Post by anonymousbrunette »

My understanding is that it all old stock.

Guess the term "secret" means little, eh?
"I didn't mean to drown myself. I meant to swim till I sank - but that's not the same thing."

My ISO/FS/FT List
http://www.thiscouldgoboom.org