RSD 2016 @ TMR

Your Turntable's Not Dead
westnashguy
Little Cream Soda

Re: RSD 2016 @ TMR

Post by westnashguy »

This was the best thing I could get for Record Store Day. Got it when Jack was leaving TMR Nashville on Friday. Unfortunately all I had was Alison Mosshart queen card on me. He chuckled and signed it. And now I have a Bizarro Dead Weather autograph playing card. :D
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
gst510
Little Acorn

Post by gst510 »

westnashguy wrote:This was the best thing I could get for Record Store Day. Got it when Jack was leaving TMR Nashville on Friday. Unfortunately all I had was Alison Mosshart queen card on me. He chuckled and signed it. And now I have a Bizarro Dead Weather autograph playing card. :D
Very cool.
arewhyehen
Little Bird Flipper

Post by arewhyehen »

westnashguy wrote:This was the best thing I could get for Record Store Day. Got it when Jack was leaving TMR Nashville on Friday. Unfortunately all I had was Alison Mosshart queen card on me. He chuckled and signed it. And now I have a Bizarro Dead Weather autograph playing card. :D
I really like that he is now getting more and more intimate with his fans and doing these sorts of things. I have been going to his shows for many years and visiting TMR for RSD since almost the beginning, and I have never been able to get him to sign something or take a photo with him...... of course he now starts this while I am half way across the world... :lol: :(
love_islander
Little People

Post by love_islander »

arewhyehen wrote:
I really like that he is now getting more and more intimate with his fans and doing these sorts of things. I have been going to his shows for many years and visiting TMR for RSD since almost the beginning, and I have never been able to get him to sign something or take a photo with him...... of course he now starts this while I am half way across the world... :lol: :(
You're in Spain, so it could be worse. If you get a chance to hit San Sebastian, do so and pig out big time!
arewhyehen
Little Bird Flipper

Post by arewhyehen »

love_islander wrote:
arewhyehen wrote:
You're in Spain, so it could be worse. If you get a chance to hit San Sebastian, do so and pig out big time!
Correction: I am back in Ireland....so it is worse..haha Spain was incredible though.
DoctorTran37
Little Cream Soda

Post by DoctorTran37 »

I just got the following email from Bull Moose.
Hello,

We're really sorry but these have been delayed by the distributor due to manufacturing delays. We will be receiving these in small batches as they are completed and sent to us and releasing them in the order the requests were placed. We are sold out of our first batch. Please let us know if you would prefer to cancel your order, otherwise, we will ship your order as soon as we are able. We apologize for the inconvenience and thank you for you patience and understanding.

Best regards,

-Keith

--
Guess I'll just hold on tight.
rsimms3
Tiny Elephant

Post by rsimms3 »

Ah, hell naw....I missed out on getting a key blank!!!!!!!!! OOS!!!!!!!
"The chairs are too nice, the chandeliers are too beautiful, and the popcorn is too buttery." - Jack White
"What if my problem wasn't that I don't understand people but that I don't like them?" - Louis Bloom
DoctorTran37
Little Cream Soda

Post by DoctorTran37 »

rsimms3 wrote:Ah, hell naw....I missed out on getting a key blank!!!!!!!!! OOS!!!!!!!
WHAT?! Fuck!
Alabama Woody
Tiny Elephant

Post by Alabama Woody »

The keys were $8 each when I ordered ! I haven't bought a key in a long time. Are they really $8 now if you go buy a key ? A regular ole key ?
Or just marked up for the novelty of it

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk
Forget what you see
And what you thought was true
It's not really me
Speaking to you

Brendan Benson

"Rock and Roll mother fuckers do you speak it?"
hawke000

"B2F1" Pug/Woody
rsimms3
Tiny Elephant

Post by rsimms3 »

Alabama Woody wrote:The keys were $8 each when I ordered ! I haven't bought a key in a long time. Are they really $8 now if you go buy a key ? A regular ole key ?
Or just marked up for the novelty of it

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk
Keys are not $8 each, especially for blanks. Novelty all the way.

$6.70
"The chairs are too nice, the chandeliers are too beautiful, and the popcorn is too buttery." - Jack White
"What if my problem wasn't that I don't understand people but that I don't like them?" - Louis Bloom
icdvet
Little Ghost

Post by icdvet »

If anyone is after a copy of the Peel Sessions, it is available as a pr-order from Turntable Labs for $29.95
Dear NSA, I hope that you enjoy this post.
gst510
Little Acorn

Post by gst510 »

icdvet wrote:If anyone is after a copy of the Peel Sessions, it is available as a pr-order from Turntable Labs for $29.95
Thanks for the heads up. I up in an order. Keeping fingers crossed.
DoctorTran37
Little Cream Soda

Post by DoctorTran37 »

Well that didn't take very long, I just got a shipping confirmation from Bull Moose! Loo
elduderino
Little Ghost

Post by elduderino »

DoctorTran37 wrote:Well that didn't take very long, I just got a shipping confirmation from Bull Moose! Loo
thank you for keeping us abreast of developments.
he is everything i hate...
Bikedo
Little Ghost

Post by Bikedo »

elduderino wrote:
DoctorTran37 wrote:Well that didn't take very long, I just got a shipping confirmation from Bull Moose! Loo
thank you for keeping us abreast of developments.
X2
I'd like to sleep 100 days, my feeling has gone, flesh cold and numb.