RSD 2016 @ TMR

Your Turntable's Not Dead
rsimms3
Tiny Elephant

Re: RSD 2016 @ TMR

Post by rsimms3 »

Kali Durga wrote:
anonymousbrunette wrote:If anyone were willing to pick up an extra TMR patch with the new logo I'd be grateful.
Just wrote myself a note to stick in my wallet.
If you're writing notes, feel free to write one for a poster too.... :wink:
"The chairs are too nice, the chandeliers are too beautiful, and the popcorn is too buttery." - Jack White
"What if my problem wasn't that I don't understand people but that I don't like them?" - Louis Bloom
classicrock985
Little Bird

Post by classicrock985 »

I had to fly out of town for work where there is seemingly no RSD :evil: Is there any chance I could buy someone's extra Peel Sessions off them?

Also, any idea when the new RSD merch that isn't in-store exclusive will be posted in the online store?
elduderino
Little Ghost

Post by elduderino »

chaptertwentyone wrote:
chaptertwentyone wrote:I'm hedging my bet the Muppets green 7" will be about as hard to find as the red Hotel Yorbas were.
Case in point, the FAT STACK of the singles this store has a "extremely limited" amount of.
image.jpeg
uh, that looks like about 6 records...
he is everything i hate...
a meg me da medo
Little Cream Soda

Post by a meg me da medo »

Can someone tell the original prices of the TMR RSD items?

its the 2nd year TMR didn't supply germany :-(

ammdm :mrgreen:
myISO: i wish i have... click here
Mick III
Little Acorn

Post by Mick III »

No notification with srcvinyl. Maybe they were busy during Records Store Day and didn't have time to send it.
Kali Durga
Tiny Elephant

Post by Kali Durga »

Cass Corridor was totally on their game this time around. The line was not crazy, but they were still very well organized in anticipation of potential craziness. Made for a very relaxed atmosphere. And the bands were great fun.
"And the message is clear: if we want Jack White as our hero, he will entertain, but not pander. We have to accept all his flaws, whims, caprices and manias as a critical, sometimes uncomfortable, part of the contract."
Kaber
Little People

Post by Kaber »

Kali Durga wrote:Cass Corridor was totally on their game this time around. The line was not crazy, but they were still very well organized in anticipation of potential craziness. Made for a very relaxed atmosphere. And the bands were great fun.
Were the bands recorded?
Stl_ben
Tiny Elephant

Post by Stl_ben »

Did the stores have enough Peel / Muppets / Posters / Postcards to last all day? Or was it more if you didn't camp you were out of luck?
<Quizze> @STL_Ben youre a soulless consumer
http://www.dailyvinyl.net
Kali Durga
Tiny Elephant

Post by Kali Durga »

^^ I have no idea about Nashville, but Cass seemed to have plenty. The only thing they didn't have, to my knowledge, is the new TMR logo patch. But they took payment and addresses from folks who wanted that so they can mail them out when they get them.

Kaber wrote:
Kali Durga wrote:Cass Corridor was totally on their game this time around. The line was not crazy, but they were still very well organized in anticipation of potential craziness. Made for a very relaxed atmosphere. And the bands were great fun.
Were the bands recorded?
No idea. I tell ya, though, for Birdcloud, an audio recording just does not get across the full effect. You really need video showing the first row or two of the audience, because the guys in front of the stage are really a large part of the show.
"And the message is clear: if we want Jack White as our hero, he will entertain, but not pander. We have to accept all his flaws, whims, caprices and manias as a critical, sometimes uncomfortable, part of the contract."
DoctorTran37
Little Cream Soda

Post by DoctorTran37 »

So I have no clue if I'm getting a Peel Sessions from Bull Moose yet or not, but they have been pretty open on twitter about how they should be getting more in the next couple of weeks.
elduderino
Little Ghost

Post by elduderino »

DoctorTran37 wrote:So I have no clue if I'm getting a Peel Sessions from Bull Moose yet or not, but they have been pretty open on twitter about how they should be getting more in the next couple of weeks.
just remember to please keep us abreast of any developments.
he is everything i hate...
DoctorTran37
Little Cream Soda

Post by DoctorTran37 »

elduderino wrote:
DoctorTran37 wrote:So I have no clue if I'm getting a Peel Sessions from Bull Moose yet or not, but they have been pretty open on twitter about how they should be getting more in the next couple of weeks.
just remember to please keep us abreast of any developments.
Always and forever!

I did score on other leftover RSD stuff from them... After an hour and a half of constant refreshing.
Mick III
Little Acorn

Post by Mick III »

SRCvinyl didn't have received their LPs. I need to wait one week. I don't like it, I hope they will receive it.
rsimms3
Tiny Elephant

Post by rsimms3 »

Received confirmation from Siren Disc today that mine is guaranteed, shipping Friday or Monday. Yeah!
"The chairs are too nice, the chandeliers are too beautiful, and the popcorn is too buttery." - Jack White
"What if my problem wasn't that I don't understand people but that I don't like them?" - Louis Bloom
gst510
Little Acorn

Post by gst510 »

rsimms3 wrote:Received confirmation from Siren Disc today that mine is guaranteed, shipping Friday or Monday. Yeah!
I got one from them that the item is not available anymore :( Bummer. Anyone have a spare?