Big TMR collections

Your Turntable's Not Dead
mangry
Little Ghost

Re: Big TMR collections

Post by mangry »

A modest collection? Or is it a big one? Either way this was fun.
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
Hyperbole used for effect!
Alabama Woody
Tiny Elephant

Post by Alabama Woody »

Datch wrote:
Alabama Woody wrote:
But .... I don't want to get kicked out of the club.
I wouldn't kick you out, but then I don't know who actually told you to not show, is it a select couple of collectors rule or not.
It was just part of the deal. But hey if I posted pics I could find out how many more are out there :-)

I'm sworn to secrecy. But there is an underground .... Best kept secret in the world considering the Internet is involved. lol
The hunt is the best part :-)

I just kind of wormed my way in

No PM's please.
Everything on the Internet is accessible deep down in the depths of the data ....... I'm keeping my fingers !
Forget what you see
And what you thought was true
It's not really me
Speaking to you

Brendan Benson

"Rock and Roll mother fuckers do you speak it?"
hawke000

"B2F1" Pug/Woody
Alabama Woody
Tiny Elephant

Post by Alabama Woody »

Look at the test presses Love Islander pulled out of his ass. :-) I love that guy but .....
He evidently is a good hunter. It's the hunt !!!
Forget what you see
And what you thought was true
It's not really me
Speaking to you

Brendan Benson

"Rock and Roll mother fuckers do you speak it?"
hawke000

"B2F1" Pug/Woody
Bikedo
Little Ghost

Post by Bikedo »

I have been successful at hunting and sharing.
I'd like to sleep 100 days, my feeling has gone, flesh cold and numb.
love_islander
Little People

Post by love_islander »

Alabama Woody wrote:Look at the test presses Love Islander pulled out of his ass. :-) I love that guy but .....
I was thinking those albums are 5/6 years old now and have probably been through enough hands so why not get those TPs out there. Sharing is half of the fun!
Datch
Little Acorn

Post by Datch »

love_islander wrote:
Alabama Woody wrote:Look at the test presses Love Islander pulled out of his ass. :-) I love that guy but .....
I was thinking those albums are 5/6 years old now and have probably been through enough hands so why not get those TPs out there. Sharing is half of the fun!

Not to mention how must people know what to hunt when they don't even know it exists?
“More people know a fragment of his music than know his name.”
avrate
Little Cream Soda

Post by avrate »

Mostly regular editions, but 15 years of collecting (since I first heard White Stripes) has been a fun ride.

Might make a poster and smalls post later, but this is the stuff I've got in sight on a daily basis.

Not among the most impressive collections around here, but there's many hours of great music in these pictures.
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
"Teenage angst has paid off well, now I'm bored and old"
Bikedo
Little Ghost

Post by Bikedo »

Cool guys, thanks for the pics.
My TMR collection ain't worth showing.
I'd like to sleep 100 days, my feeling has gone, flesh cold and numb.
dylnfan
Little Ghost

Post by dylnfan »

avrate wrote:Mostly regular editions, but 15 years of collecting (since I first heard White Stripes) has been a fun ride.

Might make a poster and smalls post later, but this is the stuff I've got in sight on a daily basis.

Not among the most impressive collections around here, but there's many hours of great music in these pictures.
Solid Bob collection there too. :thumbup:
"I haven't told him, but I'm adding him to my movement to bring nice back. Because nice is the coolest, most punk thing ever."

- Cmelo
avrate
Little Cream Soda

Post by avrate »

dylnfan wrote:Solid Bob collection there too. :thumbup:
Thanks. Still missing one or two of the essential albums, but they'll be mine someday. :)
love_islander
Little People

Post by love_islander »

avrate wrote:Mostly regular editions, but 15 years of collecting (since I first heard White Stripes) has been a fun ride.

Nice work - I've sold off the odd Vault record and have refrained from non-JW releases for a long while so I don't have a TMR collection so impressive. I'd be interested to see how much all the merch releases have amounted to for those who have gone crazy on that
avrate
Little Cream Soda

Post by avrate »

love_islander wrote:Nice work - I've sold off the odd Vault record and have refrained from non-JW releases for a long while so I don't have a TMR collection so impressive. I'd be interested to see how much all the merch releases have amounted to for those who have gone crazy on that
I mainly gave up collecting merch years ago. Looking for a few items from time to time, but I care more about the music. Some of the posters are still high on my list, but prices are usually too high for me.