Black Friday2015 at TMR Detroit/Roll call

Your Turntable's Not Dead
Kali Durga
Tiny Elephant

Re: Black Friday2015 at TMR Detroit/Roll call

Post by Kali Durga »

dreamover wrote:
IamFrank007 wrote:I just drove past TMR, half a dozen tents set up in line. Looks like someone set up a buffet for the campers.
in detroit or nashville?
In Detroit.
"And the message is clear: if we want Jack White as our hero, he will entertain, but not pander. We have to accept all his flaws, whims, caprices and manias as a critical, sometimes uncomfortable, part of the contract."
IamFrank007
Little Acorn

Post by IamFrank007 »

Kali Durga wrote:This sure turned out beautifully--

Until now, my ass groove is imprinted for life. Beautiful building, worth the wait. I will try and write an essay on my day . And post it soon, wow for now.
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
Frank is a funkasaurus rex......................
Kali Durga
Tiny Elephant

Post by Kali Durga »

Awesome :) Is it as cushy as it looks?
"And the message is clear: if we want Jack White as our hero, he will entertain, but not pander. We have to accept all his flaws, whims, caprices and manias as a critical, sometimes uncomfortable, part of the contract."
IamFrank007
Little Acorn

Post by IamFrank007 »

Kali Durga wrote:Awesome :) Is it as cushy as it looks?
The seats are across from the restrooms, in a hallway to the pressing plant. Huge windows to veiw the entire pressing plant. And a private office, where Jack was holding court.
Frank is a funkasaurus rex......................
anonymousbrunette
Little People

Post by anonymousbrunette »

Because I am lazy and my head is going to explode from three weeks of allergies and excess:

https://www.facebook.com/media/set/?set ... bd245f19e6

It's public so don't go friending me if I don't know you. I'm unsociable.
"I didn't mean to drown myself. I meant to swim till I sank - but that's not the same thing."

My ISO/FS/FT List
http://www.thiscouldgoboom.org
Kali Durga
Tiny Elephant

Post by Kali Durga »

anonymousbrunette wrote:It's public so don't go friending me if I don't know you. I'm unsociable.
*like*
rsimms3
Tiny Elephant

Post by rsimms3 »

The recording booth isn't working yet? BAH!

Also, I have yet to see any Jack Wood singles on eBay....did they sell them?
"The chairs are too nice, the chandeliers are too beautiful, and the popcorn is too buttery." - Jack White
"What if my problem wasn't that I don't understand people but that I don't like them?" - Louis Bloom
Kali Durga
Tiny Elephant

Post by Kali Durga »

Is it worth selling them on eBay if they're going to be available for wide distribution soon?
rsimms3
Tiny Elephant

Post by rsimms3 »

Someone will always try. Hell, there is someone selling one of the cookies from the preview party on eBay....
"The chairs are too nice, the chandeliers are too beautiful, and the popcorn is too buttery." - Jack White
"What if my problem wasn't that I don't understand people but that I don't like them?" - Louis Bloom
Kali Durga
Tiny Elephant

Post by Kali Durga »

Third Man will always find ways to surprise me. Some of their "fans"... not so much.