RSD @ TMR 2014 Who? When?

Your Turntable's Not Dead
Stl_ben
Tiny Elephant

Re: RSD @ TMR 2014 Who? When?

Post by Stl_ben »

Reason has arrived!
I won't be in town Friday night...but this sounds way more fun/relaxing than being on the cold hard streets.
<Quizze> @STL_Ben youre a soulless consumer
http://www.dailyvinyl.net
mojoryan
Little People

Post by mojoryan »

nickboat wrote:A lot of use are getting together Friday night in downtown Nash. We plan to grab a cheap meal and head to the basement for a drink. any and all welcome! going to post this info in a couple places and u can always hit me up for info. Saw something about the swirl crowd getting together Saturday night but I know some peeps are leaving and I think I will be wiped out by 6. Stoked to see old friends and new faces!
Yup. That would be the brainchild of Boat, and I, well...except the Basement part-my son can't get in. Bullshit, I say.
"I might not be perfect but I'm me to the bone"~ Seasick Steve
...words to live by.
"This steepen guy grinds my gears."~stl_ben
imo, it's all a result of the modern record collectors association with commodity fetishism~dcmak5
Kali Durga
Tiny Elephant

Post by Kali Durga »

In my mind, Saturday evening worked because I assumed folks would be camping out as usual. But it's so hard to tell what's going on this year. If folks are planning to camp out, will TMR even allow it? If it's going to be more relaxed this year, then Friday night sounds great, too. Where are you guys thinking of for dinner?
"And the message is clear: if we want Jack White as our hero, he will entertain, but not pander. We have to accept all his flaws, whims, caprices and manias as a critical, sometimes uncomfortable, part of the contract."
The Milkman
Little Cream Soda

Post by The Milkman »

No ticket here so I probably won't head to Third Man till after 12:00 or so.
"When the power of love overcomes the love of power the world will know peace." - Jimi Hendrix

ISO: Jack White/Loretta Lynn Nashville Hatch Show Print Poster. 1/28
Alabama Woody
Tiny Elephant

Post by Alabama Woody »

Hey everyone. Mangry has offered to help me make a record in the booth. He wants to do Little Apple Blossom. He can leave the door open and we would like to have folks sing along with him/us. Could be fun :-) going to try to get in there in between shows. Come sing along on the worlds second fastest record !!! Woody'd RSD Keepsake ! Thanks !
Forget what you see
And what you thought was true
It's not really me
Speaking to you

Brendan Benson

"Rock and Roll mother fuckers do you speak it?"
hawke000

"B2F1" Pug/Woody
mojoryan
Little People

Post by mojoryan »

Alabama Woody wrote:Hey everyone. Mangry has offered to help me make a record in the booth. He wants to do Little Apple Blossom. He can leave the door open and we would like to have folks sing along with him/us. Could be fun :-) going to try to get in there in between shows. Come sing along on the worlds second fastest record !!! Woody'd RSD Keepsake ! Thanks !
That really is a fantastic idea. I love it.
"I might not be perfect but I'm me to the bone"~ Seasick Steve
...words to live by.
"This steepen guy grinds my gears."~stl_ben
imo, it's all a result of the modern record collectors association with commodity fetishism~dcmak5
mangry
Little Ghost

Post by mangry »

mojoryan wrote:
Alabama Woody wrote:Hey everyone. Mangry has offered to help me make a record in the booth. He wants to do Little Apple Blossom. He can leave the door open and we would like to have folks sing along with him/us. Could be fun :-) going to try to get in there in between shows. Come sing along on the worlds second fastest record !!! Woody'd RSD Keepsake ! Thanks !
That really is a fantastic idea. I love it.
Let's do it! Musical fusion!
Hyperbole used for effect!
Alabama Woody
Tiny Elephant

Post by Alabama Woody »

Thanks for your help guys. Always wanted a record out of there, glad to have some talent around to beg for help. Will mean more having friends on it. Fellow Swirlers, Fellow concert goers, folks I have met in a line somewhere Jack or TMR related. If anyone wants to do something different or has cool ideas I can spring for a couple of records. I will try to get these on the digital "list" afterwards. Thanks :thumbup: :clap:
Forget what you see
And what you thought was true
It's not really me
Speaking to you

Brendan Benson

"Rock and Roll mother fuckers do you speak it?"
hawke000

"B2F1" Pug/Woody