RSD @ TMR - April 19th 2014

Your Turntable's Not Dead
Kali Durga
Tiny Elephant

Re: RSD @ TMR - April 19th 2014

Post by Kali Durga »

They're probably more likely to be put up at tmr.com, in the Events section. There will probably be a link to them on the home page when they go up. I think last year's photos took a while, didn't they?
"And the message is clear: if we want Jack White as our hero, he will entertain, but not pander. We have to accept all his flaws, whims, caprices and manias as a critical, sometimes uncomfortable, part of the contract."
chaptertwentyone
Little People

Post by chaptertwentyone »

AAANNNDDD they're up, spooky.
“I’M GONNA KILL MY BROTHER JACK
I’M GONNA KILL MY BROTHER JACK
I’M GONNA STAB HIM RIGHT IN THE BACK
PUT HIM IN THIS HOLE
AND HE’LL NEVER COME BACK
‘MEMBER THAT?”
Kali Durga
Tiny Elephant

Post by Kali Durga »

Ah, and a different assortment of them in the Vault than at tmr.com. Coolio.
"And the message is clear: if we want Jack White as our hero, he will entertain, but not pander. We have to accept all his flaws, whims, caprices and manias as a critical, sometimes uncomfortable, part of the contract."
arewhyehen
Little Bird Flipper

Post by arewhyehen »

Kali Durga wrote:Ah, and a different assortment of them in the Vault than at tmr.com. Coolio.
Ya, I found all the ones on TMR.com on some other site awhile back, but haven't seen the ones in the vault. I guess we aren't getting any blue room photos other than the 3 posted which I have already seen.
Kali Durga
Tiny Elephant

Post by Kali Durga »

^^ I really hope they'll post more from Jack's set. I saw both Jo and Jamie all over the place while he was on stage, they must've gotten a ton of shots.

Oh, and is that room with the oriental carpet and the records and photos on the wall the Listening Station they had set up?
arewhyehen
Little Bird Flipper

Post by arewhyehen »

Kali Durga wrote:^^ I really hope they'll post more from Jack's set. I saw both Jo and Jamie all over the place while he was on stage, they must've gotten a ton of shots.

Oh, and is that room with the oriental carpet and the records and photos on the wall the Listening Station they had set up?
It sure it. It's a pretty cool room.

Also ya, they were getting a lot of photos so I hope they post them. If enough of us bother them, maybe they will haha :lol:
Kali Durga
Tiny Elephant

Post by Kali Durga »

Damn, i wish I'd known about that room, I would have headed in there when I was trying to get away from the loud bands at the RRS.
arewhyehen
Little Bird Flipper

Post by arewhyehen »

Kali Durga wrote:Damn, i wish I'd known about that room, I would have headed in there when I was trying to get away from the loud bands at the RRS.
I enjoyed that second band that played. Very impressed with them for their age. Missed the first band but heard they were good too.
Kali Durga
Tiny Elephant

Post by Kali Durga »

I might have paid more attention to them if they weren't so damned loud. That made me want to just block them out entirely. They were louder than Jack, for Pete's sake!
shaneoftheroad
Little People

Post by shaneoftheroad »

Kali Durga wrote:I might have paid more attention to them if they weren't so damned loud. That made me want to just block them out entirely. They were louder than Jack, for Pete's sake!
I was sitting right next to you and they sounded great to me, Kali! But then again I was drinking limitless beer on an empty stomach.