any juggalos out there?

Your Turntable's Not Dead
higherlimits
Little People

Re: any juggalos out there?

Post by higherlimits »

I think I might delete that signature line..jeezz..
Hamptonio
Little Ghost

Post by Hamptonio »

EYE carumba, Blue!
*BARF*
<JackWhite> Hamptonio: yes, and tell the lovely wife that i really love the pot pie recipe. i can't get enough LOL! anyway, let me know when you get that package of test pressings i sent you.
PugFaceRex
Little Ghost

Post by PugFaceRex »

This makes me excited because it means we are not very far away from the Slayer red series single.
<BluefordT> jey pals i am,we is,fuckeres rerred up
<BluefordT> jhdb
-------------------------------------------------------
<Quizze> i didnt like pug asking jack if he would eat himself as a hot dog.... off color
Pakedge
Little Acorn

Post by Pakedge »

Breaking News:

Mildred didn't work out.....That is actually Karen Elson under the Shaggy 2 Dope makeup.
"Knock on the door and the door knocks back..."
greginchains
Little Ghost

Post by greginchains »

Stl_ben wrote:
greginchains wrote:I'm gonna camp out for the RRS in Michigan to ensure I get one of these bad boys! Lowest cost tri to date on the secondary market is on its way.
Most popular band yet to have a blue series...why would you think it would be the lowest cost tri???
Well, I guess that shows what I know. Just dont think this will be sought after that much, but I may be wrong. I'm ok being proven wrong, it wont be the first time- lol
I only wanted to be good enough, but I'm not.
rsimms3
Tiny Elephant

Post by rsimms3 »

Honestly, I knew very little about ICP prior to reading their Wiki page. I have to admit they have quite a career with some notable accomplishments and collaborations. Despite what is in their lyrics, I highly recommend reading their Wiki before passing final judgement. I can see why Jack would be interested in working with them including their connection to Detroit.

Some highlights:
The duo has earned two platinum and five gold albums.
Two versions of the album were released, each containing a different DVD. One release featured a live concert and a twelve-minute music video for the song "Real Underground Baby", and another featured a short film for the song "Bowling Balls", which was the first 3-D film shot in high-definition video.
Before the show went on air, Osbourne bet Bruce and Utsler US$50,000 that Insane Clown Posse's next album would not even sell 200,000 copies — a bet that Bruce accepted.[41] On air Osbourne informed Bruce and Utsler that Coal Chamber filed a lawsuit for breach of contract.[42] Osbourne stated that her group was to receive US$12,500 per show for a scheduled two-month package tour. Bruce reiterated that Coal Chamber's music did not appeal to Insane Clown Posse fans, and that ticket refunds decreased after Coal Chamber had been removed from the tour.[42] Osbourne then made public the bet with Bruce about Insane Clown Posse's next album, also stating that the duo would be subsequently dropped from their distributor. In Osbourne's words, "You're dead. Your career is over."[42] Bruce predicted that the group's next album would sell at least 500,000 copies;[42] however, the bet officially stood at 200,000 copies as agreed by both Bruce and Osbourne backstage.[41]

The combined sales were around 400,000 copies, exceeding the bet placed previously with Sharon Osbourne; Osbourne did not come through with payment for having lost the bet.
(Sharon was a rightous bitch back then.)
"The chairs are too nice, the chandeliers are too beautiful, and the popcorn is too buttery." - Jack White
"What if my problem wasn't that I don't understand people but that I don't like them?" - Louis Bloom
shaneoftheroad
Little People

Post by shaneoftheroad »

Well this release has already secured its spot in Third Man infamy. The tri could be hard to secure for that reason alone. Good luck.
elduderino
Little Ghost

Post by elduderino »

who the hell are bruce and utsler?
he is everything i hate...
rsimms3
Tiny Elephant

Post by rsimms3 »

elduderino wrote:who the hell are bruce and utsler?
The group is composed of Joseph Bruce and Joseph Utsler, who perform under the respective personas of the "wicked clowns" Violent J and Shaggy 2 Dope.
"The chairs are too nice, the chandeliers are too beautiful, and the popcorn is too buttery." - Jack White
"What if my problem wasn't that I don't understand people but that I don't like them?" - Louis Bloom
DBCooper
Little Acorn

Post by DBCooper »

ICP fans are nuts (and there is way more than us)....I would be afraid to be in line for one of those tris. you're likely to catch a rock or knife to the back.
That can go now.
woodisgood
Little Ghost

Post by woodisgood »

shaneoftheroad wrote:Well this release has already secured its spot in Third Man infamy. The tri could be hard to secure for that reason alone. Good luck.
+1
"I'd wish you happiness, but I know it'd be detrimental to your art."
rsimms3
Tiny Elephant

Post by rsimms3 »

I, for one, will be in line as it will be only my 2nd opportunity to score a tri at retail cost. Honestly, folks need to keep in mind the context of the situation....it's MI Fest, not the Gathering of the Juggalos.
PugFaceRex
Little Ghost

Post by PugFaceRex »

DBCooper wrote:ICP fans are nuts (and there is way more than us)....I would be afraid to be in line for one of those tris. you're likely to catch a rock or knife to the back.
agreed
<BluefordT> jey pals i am,we is,fuckeres rerred up
<BluefordT> jhdb
-------------------------------------------------------
<Quizze> i didnt like pug asking jack if he would eat himself as a hot dog.... off color
Moller72
Little Ghost

Post by Moller72 »

[/quote]...that's tough to swallow.[/quote]
That's what she said.
Aquamarine
Little Ghost

Post by Aquamarine »

I'm loving all of this--the promo, the song, the reactions to the song . . . I'm hoping the folks at MI Fest will find the tris so loathsome they'll give them to me.