ISO: Used amp for Zack

Rag and bone!
kevron6
Gonzo Journalist

ISO: Used amp for Zack

Post by kevron6 »

I am looking for a nice used amp for Zack who just got an awesome deal on a nice Gibson Les Paul. If anyone has one sitting around collecting dust and would like to sell it or trade some records, posters or swag let me know.
I always said, if I had to fuck a guy... I mean had to, if my life depended on it... I'd fuck Elvis.
kevron6
Gonzo Journalist

Re: ISO: Used amp for Zack

Post by kevron6 »

If anyone knows of a good deal on an amp on craig's list etc... Please let me know
I always said, if I had to fuck a guy... I mean had to, if my life depended on it... I'd fuck Elvis.
Moller72
Little Ghost

Post by Moller72 »

Are you looking for tube amp or does it matter.
kevron6
Gonzo Journalist

Post by kevron6 »

Moller72 wrote:Are you looking for tube amp or does it matter.
Tube preferably but I am open to any good deals. If you have any leads or offers let me know know please.
Moller72
Little Ghost

Post by Moller72 »

You can a get couple of cheap tube amps that are pretty good at guitar center the epiphone valve Jr and the Blackheart have a couple cheap smaller tube and the bigeye 5w tube is pretty decent as well all under 200 new probably find a cheaper used on eBay.
hsp88
Little Ghost

Post by hsp88 »

[ebay]120739076779[/ebay]

If i was looking for an good amp for less this is what i would get. tits
makers888
Little Acorn

Post by makers888 »

hsp88 wrote:[ebay]120739076779[/ebay]

I second this. A VERY nice amp for the price. And not to mention that it will sound really good using a Les Paul.
hsp88
Little Ghost

Post by hsp88 »

makers888 wrote:
hsp88 wrote:[ebay]120739076779[/ebay]

I second this. A VERY nice amp for the price. And not to mention that it will sound really good using a Les Paul.
Kev please tell me you bought that amp, your son would totally be titty fucking it with a les paul it would be epic
kevron6
Gonzo Journalist

Post by kevron6 »

Nope I missed it. I did not pay attention to the auction so I will have to pay ablut $100 more for a new one. Thanks for try advice I am going to give this one a try.
flattop2001
Little Ghost

Post by flattop2001 »

When I read the title I thought you were looking to trade Zack for a used amp. I was going to shoot you an offer if his DT3" came as part of the deal.....
Don't believe the 60's was the golden age of pop. You glorify the past when the future dries up.
rsimms3
Tiny Elephant

Post by rsimms3 »

flattop2001 wrote:When I read the title I thought you were looking to trade Zack for a used amp. I was going to shoot you an offer if his DT3" came as part of the deal.....
:lol:
"The chairs are too nice, the chandeliers are too beautiful, and the popcorn is too buttery." - Jack White
"What if my problem wasn't that I don't understand people but that I don't like them?" - Louis Bloom
hsp88
Little Ghost

Post by hsp88 »

[ebay]270769740356[/ebay] [ebay]320715298034[/ebay] [ebay]280688812476[/ebay]

IMO this amp might be worth buying new. im just giving you a heads up kev, within minutes of your son plugging into this amp with a les a paul there is a 100% chance he will become sexually active with many young girls so i would give him the talk on the importance of various birth control methods before you let him play through it. take my advice because no one warned me and now i probably have kids all over the fucking place